Migrant Caravan

Jon

Capo Di Capi Re
I watched an interesting documentary on how US Aid impacts countries, particularly aid in the form of food. When large amounts of food are delivered, the society becomes dependent on the deliveries. It encourages people not to farm, and destroys the markets for crops of the existing farmers, which prevents the society from achieving self-sufficiency and to compete in the world markets on those crops.

TL;DR US Aid didn't make sense to me until I watched this documentary.

Tha_Wood

Underboss
Staff member
There's like between 3000 and 7000 (numbers vary depending on who you ask) migrants traveling through central America from Gautemala attempting to cross into the US border.

Jokerman

Started in Honduras and picking up more and more people from each country around. And Trump is saying there are unknown Middle Easterners (read: terrorists) among them, even though there's no evidence there is. Before the end of the week, he'll include Jason, Mike Myers, and Freddy Krueger.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Started in Honduras and picking up more and more people from each country around. And Trump is saying there are unknown Middle Easterners (read: terrorists) among them, even though there's no evidence there is. Before the end of the week, he'll include Jason, Mike Myers, and Freddy Krueger.
Perfect way for terrorists and criminals to sneak through though.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.