Ramadan moubarak!!!

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
how often does this go down? I feel like multiple times a year. i'm confused, because if it's kinda like xmas, how can it happen more than once in a year..

MaroC

capt'n fruity
how often does this go down? I feel like multiple times a year. i'm confused, because if it's kinda like xmas, how can it happen more than once in a year..
Ramadan is just once a year, and it lasts for 29 or 30 days. Perhaps you're confused because the ramadan shifts each year with about 10 days. So each year it begins earlier on the western calendar. Or you're confused by the two 3ied feasts we celebrate after the ramadan. The small 3ied feast right after the ramadan, and the big 3ied about 40 days later.

:)

Hitemup.com died a long ago along with your ability to apply critical thought.
This place and many other have turned into an echo chamber fortress and in most cases for the advertisement of money.
That is what has become of western civilization - spending money to make money - a path of complete destruction.
Mind as well dedicate a thread or two to Amun-Ra and Hercules at this point, because the only thing we seem to be left with is childish pleasures of games and toys.

Preach

^^
Who the fuck are you, and what the christ are you doing with your time with all that shit you are posting? I totally don't get it.

Preach

All of it. Or that is, every part of it. Regardless of whichever way you feel appropriate to compartmentalize it, or parts of it.

Edit: And who are you also?

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.