Skin Bleaching.

Tha_Wood

Underboss
Staff member
Does anyone have any experience with skin bleaching? I have a friend who is part Filipino who wants to bleach her skin and I was wondering if anyone has or had known someone that has done it. I guess while we are at it what are people's feelings about skin bleaching?

dilla

Trumpfan17 aka Coonie aka Dilla aka Tennis Dog
I’m light as shit for a brown guy. I know Indian women do it despite these campaigns to end the stigma of being darker skinned, but that just seems to be a thing for white women to use to earn Woke Points by criticizing it.

Sammy Sosa dun goofed too doing what he did. But I think he has vitiligo and/or lupus so his skin might be a reflection of that. He probably bleached, but I think he had a medical condition that would make it odd if he didn’t.

On the other hand, while people are trying to get darker. I saw an image of Ariana Grande where she was a ghost haunting a beach when she younger and now she looks like she fell off a migrant caravan and in to a studio.

dilla

Trumpfan17 aka Coonie aka Dilla aka Tennis Dog
i never understood the obsession with skin color. white people wanna get darker and black people wanna get lighter.
I think many strive for that light-wood brown color. I don't think whites want to be black and blacks want to look like whites, but I'm sure people that are Irish-white and Bernie Mac-black want to be closer to the middle lol

As a light skin dude with dark hair, it's kind of a curse. I look a lot hairier than I really am because of the contrast in hair color with my skin. And it's obvious when I miss a spot shaving my face.

I think the desire for dark skinned folks to be lighter is a social and historic thing. I guess you could call it racist? At least for Indians, darker skinned folks were seen as Untouchables in the caste system. And with that came the stigma of being uneducated and getting crappy jobs and living in poverty. And being treated like shit. I'm not sure how pervasive that thought process is now but it seems like white SJWs made a "race" thing and say Western beauty standards are to blame for all non-whites wanting to change their features to "White" features. Hair/skin/eye color, clothing/fashion, etc.

I like being the skin color and hair color I am because when the inevitable Race War breaks out, I'll just jump sides; whichever one is winning. One day I'm Greek or Armenian, the next I'm Mexican, the other I'm just a white dude with dark hair, and on another day I'm just a light-skin Indian.

Tha_Wood

Underboss
Staff member
@Casey I know the UK has a large indian population. Is skin bleaching much of a thing there? I had never really heard of it till my friend told me about it and she said it's fairly common here in Australia with Indian's and people from Thailand and Cambodia.

masta247

Staff member
Dunno why I thought this was about butthole bleaching. Now I'm disappointed. Wait, it can still be, does anyone have any experience with butthole bleaching?

Tha_Wood

Underboss
Staff member
Dunno why I thought this was about butthole bleaching. Now I'm disappointed. Wait, it can still be, does anyone have any experience with butthole bleaching?
Yeah we can talk about that. No experience myself. Not even sure what it's for to be honest

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.