The Poor Effort of TTJ.

Eric

I must first address the khulbin situation. He was me. The character is now dead. Every single mod and admin knew that since the beginning. It was kept secret (although not well kept) to make it seem real. And it worked. Khulbin was created to bring entertainment to the board. This is what Alcatraz is about. Yet another Alcatraz creation that soared beyond expectations.

So TTJ has the pea brain idea to "expose" khulbin? Puff, you already knew it was me. This is a poor attempt to gain respect in your crew. I think just about everyone knew it was me, even if I said otherwise. Your exposure is failure.

So why else does TTJ deserve a cock slap? For one, they can't come up with an original name. Two, you have no original material. We provide entertainment. You claim you don't 'need to post pictures of in training' etc for whatever lame excuse you gave. The reality is, you didn't think of it first and no one in your crew is willing to put themselves out there to create humor or controversy.

Two, all you guys do is this Traz Jackers blast shit. Excuse me Willy Wonka, that shit is just annoying and worthy of multiple neg reps.

Three, you hate on the Alcatraz forum for bringing up old posts and you call it 'living in the past'? Listen 3rd graders, it is to simply point out what has made Traz so great. You have nothing.

The Traz Jackers only receive notoriety because Alcatraz gives it to them. Period.

PuffnScruff

you clearly miss the point and mission of the traz jackers

and this thread is more proof that our mission is working just fine :D

Traz Jackers Blast BITCH

Preach

TTJ's "mission" that they think people are too stupid to see is very simple. You are trying to "piss off Eric". Nice going. What's your drive? You want to just.. piss him off? You don't like him? You think he deserves it? In each case respectively, you are a moron, a hater, or a sucker. Whatever your drive is, it is not justifiable with anything but "for fun". Well this is a misconception on your part if it's the case.

But you seem to have a few things mixed up. It's YOU who don't get the mission of Traz, you don't get Traz. Traz has consisted of some of the elite members of the forum over the years. What made Traz wasn't a set of laws or "power". These things are indeed very essential in the Traz mosaic, but they did not make up Traz. Traz has always been a movement on the forum. They have always taken things one step further with images and audio recordings. Most members have never been willing to go to these lengths. Instead of pointing out the idiocy of spending time doing this, or hating, people have laughed at the jokes. Then as soon as a joke fails, everyone gets hateful. Then the jokee on whom the joke failed gets a sense of confidence and goes on a little vendetta against Traz. They always fail of course.

Over the years, several members have gone through this process, and their hatred has been spread through the sub-conscious of the members on the boards until you now have this movement who is trying to destroy the one group of members who time and again have provided entertainment for the forum free of charge, and for what? Because you want to? Because you can? Because you and Eric didn't see eye to eye on the Steph matter and you find his moral resolve disgusting? Whatever you are doing, it is not for the best. You are destroying something that could have been great if approached differently.

The Trazlympics could become an annual thing where people take on Traz or various groups compete, and this would benefit the forum and bring extra activity to it. Let's face it, it's not like it couldn't use it. But hey, there's always your approach of being a bunch of assholes and eventually running members off the boards. And you can say that this is cowardly, pathetic, whatever, but the fact of the matter is most people will rather go to a website where people aren't constantly throwing them shit, than one where people are. not because it gets to you that much or because you care, but if someone says they're gonna give you either 50 or a 100 bucks, you're not gonna go for the 50, even if you have a full-time job.

Now to conclude I want to speculate on what your ultimate reasoning for all this is. Either you do it because you don't care what anybody thinks, dislike Eric, and will do whatever you want. Or the feeble minds of your laughable group have not the comprehension to think further ahead than the moment. Either way, the integrity of your group is fainting by the post.

Uncle Traz is going to piss on all of you.

PuffnScruff

i must say anyone who actually read rizzle posts lost 50 IQ points, i know i did. dude get a sense of humor or put down the drugs. you have taken this shit way too seriously and are mostly responsible for the distruction of the games and people losing interest.

do you even know that i talk to eric all the time on aim? do you know what you are even talking about in your rant? did we touch a nerve? do you need some cranberry juice? or will you just brush this rant off as "i was high"?

Casey

Staff member
has rizzle changed his god damn avatar yet? i adblocked it so i can't see it, don't know if the adblock still works once people change their avys or not.

and yeah rizzle is taking this shit too seriously.....i don't think it warrants that amount of scrutiny...lol

Preach

I won't brush it off. I did not take it "that" seriously. I seriously don't care. I did not know you speak to Eric all the time. That has nothing to do with this. You do understand that you, me and Eric aren't the only ones reading and (mis)understanding each other? This has nothing to do with my relationship with you or your relationship with Eric, it has to do with the fact that I think you're just being a bunch of negative assholes and once I joined Traz it's like you have the same issues with me as you have with Eric. Now I say the previous sentence bearing in mind we're within the boundaries of us being e-friends and this all being a for fun or whatever, of course. I don't want everybody to reply with a bunch of hateful shit to my posts in forums instead of reading what I got to say. That's not why I come here, to have shit thrown at me. It's not that I take it to heart so much as i just find it boring and annoying.

And there's one more thing I'll say. Not because it applies to this situation, but because I think it's something you should think about. I honestly don't care like I said earlier. But remember when you pissed off Jeremy? Well. I don't know if that was a joke too or whatever. Either way, you probably hit a nerve. For various reasons, often highly personal, with certain people there are things you simply do not say to them out of respect. If I had gotten upset about some general negativity that'd be pretty weak, but let's say during the competition you make a joke about me that I don't take kindly. I may get a little pissed. You should respect that some people have an issue with certain things you say to them, and instead of telling them to pull their panties up, you should respect their wishes. We're not all the same right? And just so you know Scruffy. It's not like it's gonna be awkward or anything talking to each other on aim :) Take this as kind advice, or thoughts. I am not forcing them on you, I am just asking you to consider them before saying "fuck you" lol. I'm not trying to ruin our competition, and after this I will probably just stop speaking on the matter. I feel i've said everything I need to say. So kaykay? :)

PuffnScruff

you should enter rehab

nobody really gives a shit that you became a part of traz we were just clowning around and giving you are hard time about it which you obviously ARE TAKING SERIOUSLY

most people agree it is YOU that is mostly responsible for the ruining these games.

i am curious is to what these "issues" you think i have with eric. i have a feeling your response will still prove that YOU take this internet shit WAY TO SERIOUS and should cut off the connection

go start a blog

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.