What are you listening to now?

Old heads. Remember when diss tacks were exciting? Now it's stripper hoes pulling fake hair in the back room.

J Cole? Who? Drake? Fag. Kendrick Lamar? Meh. Pusha-T? Yeah, a little bit. Kanye? Every litterer bit.

wack ass rappers.

My dad bought this soundtrack for me when he visited back in the day. It reminds me of him! Good choice!

Method Man - The Riddler

Massive Attack with Tracey Thorn - The Hunter Gets Captured The Game

Eddi Reader - Nobody Lives Without Love

Nick Cave - There Is A Light

Last edited:
Fuck Batman. Method Man, my Jokers and Riddler niggas rise. t.h.u.g. l.i.f.e. 4 eva

Michael Hutchence - The Passenger

The Devlins - Crossing The River

The Flaming Lips - Bad Days

Seal - Kiss From A Rose

Led Zeppelin - Stairway To Heaven

*Joker Signal*

Last edited:
I forgot the rhymes … something like a phenomenon

LL Cool J - Phenomenon

Aaron Neville - Crazy Love

Taj Mahal - Corinna

Peter Gabriel - I Have The Touch

Last edited:
What’s the big drama? She sounds great! Stamp of approval by Paul!

Get rid of the flag blueberry honey bunny! Black flag.

Tha Beyonce - Blackbird

The Beatles - Blackbird

And The Bird Can Sing

Freebird

Is This the End?

yeah I posted it! lol

The first rule of fight club is - there is no flight club.
The second rule is… I forgot… wanna go get some grub? Word

Pixies - Where Is My Mind

Break on Through (To the Other Side)

The End

You know what The Doors needs more of?

ORGAN!

LOL @ Alphabet A.I. showing me US Air Force advertisement for this next song!! Shame you you A.I. !!!

Look Mummy, there’s a warplane up in the sky!

Urban shit if you ask me!

PEACE

Luv 45th recite, 16 Cali-bar, London pub ruckus. Sake it to me, baby. Give it liberty of fuck it. International man of mystery with a passport. metaphysical fourtyfour desert eagle, crystal clear crisp spiting on the mic shit, smashing dual layer disc shit. Love layers like Tupac thug luv shit, ad-libs shit. Real Libs shit. Created of ribs shit. Have-nots shit, realize harmonize.

This is Mumble Pop shit. Devil in the detail. Get insecure about what we say shit. Shady bat cave assholes have triple-meanings, crisp like crystal ship clear abstract shit. That’s a fact shit.

Sincerely, we krayzies and layzies and bizzy hustling milk and honey in the hive like bees. Shit’s bees knees. Freeze. We’re flesh and bone without soul, best believe. West is the best. East 1999. Be bygones be bygones. Forever Eternal.

Peace

to me continued…

[edit myself shit]

Remedy for my ancient memory shit. Can't fuck with this shit. From another level looking down at evil shit. Infinity recite shit. I forgot the rest but I'll remember because you already know shit.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.