Question for Traz

I wanna know about the things you did in the past. I've hear stories of the infamous Thug Babe, mentions of C Dub and other stuff.... But I dunno the whole story, can Traz or people who remember give us the real account of the Traz history....

tHuG $TyLe

Staff member
Traz exposed people.

Exposed AON for the fake he was and probably is.
Released pictures of ThugBabes topless photos.

a bunch of other stuff, which i forget right now.

Wsup

I'll start off by sayin Traz started way back in tha day wit these original members:

Myself.
Wally, tha great Canuck.
Froggy Johnson, young gangsta from tha Yay.
Shed, holdin it down East Coast.
Big E, tha easiest muthaluva u'll ever find.
PDK, cuz he b too great.
Skipp, he was affiliated but u kno he was down.

I'll let tha other members continue tha story.

We started this net gang in order to make fun of net gangstas. We r a net gang against net gangs but we r a net gang. Tha ultimate net gang in fact. We despise net gangstas tho. We rebel against all board administrations that attempt to b tyrants. (Wat was tha one board we used to get crazy wit? Hahaha, they hated us.) N we also destroy weak internet thugs, ePimps n digital hustlas.

We also luv to giv hail to tha MULLET.

Peace
Skillz

ThUg $TyLe said:
Traz exposed people.
Thanks for the insight thuggy...strangely enough I had picked up on that one. haha.

Skillz said:
We started this net gang in order to make fun of net gangstas. We r a net gang against net gangs but we r a net gang. Tha ultimate net gang in fact.
Right. lol. Coz Roookas tells me there were net gangs...that took it seriously... when are we talking here - late 90s or after 2000? How far does this go back?

Skillz said:
N we also destroy weak internet thugs, ePimps n digital hustlas.
Yep. So who was the first victim... what was the best xxxposure?

hahah i know about thugbabe fucked up stuff i must admit kinda funny and tempting to do the same for fun but i have low self esteem and i would be dissed a lot for it

Butt Rubber

More arrogant than SicC
Amara said:
I wanna know about the things you did in the past. I've hear stories of the infamous Thug Babe, mentions of C Dub and other stuff.... But I dunno the whole story, can Traz or people who remember give us the real account of the Traz history....

Traz started off on musicfantalk.com to make fun of another internet clique known as the "DNG" (Dogg Net Gangstaz aka Damn Net Gays) with guys like PDK leading the way

this was back in 2000 and 2001

Eric

Amara, I appreciate the interest greatly. If you were not dating Rukas, I would make prompt sexual advances.

I will give a brief overview of our history. I say brief because there will be plenty that I am missing out.

Alcatraz Inc was founded in 2001 by PDK. . If memory serves me correctly, PDK was in close touch to Bloodshed and Frogstradamus (known at the time as don_curupta). PDK, Bloodshed, and Frogstradamus set out to recruit members. I was recruited by Shed. At that point, I was pretty cool with Shed and that's how I became a member. The original cast was: PDK, Skillz, Wally112pac, Shed, Frog, and myself. A common misunderstanding is that Flipp was an original member. This is in fact, not true. He was a close affiliate, but already a member of another crew which Alcatraz later demolished. He then became a member. This was our main cast for a long time. We'll get back to other members later added and booted shortly. However, back to PDK...

PDK was a feared member for he could expose any member he wanted at any given time. Most notably, he exposed SicC (known at the time as DJ Shyz) and LM The Don Capo who is no longer affiliated with the board. As you know, DJ Shyz is and was a very important member to the board. LM The Don Capo was famous in his own right. He was a news anchor for makaveli4ever.com which at it's peak was debatably better than HitEmUp.com. LM The Don Capo was fired from his job at makaveli4ever for illiteracy and came here to post on the board. His fame came with him to this board. Those two examples in itself gave PDK credibility. PDK exposing people could not be topped. Today Traz does great, but nothing was like when he did it. PDK would not just post pics or write posts, he would build an entire website for one person. PDK's work became the foundation of Traz. To this day, that is what we are about--exposing--whether it be for laughs or to sort the real from the fake. His actions were often not allowed and ultimately got him banned permanently. In Layman's terms, he was as e-hardcore as they come. People do not know this, but PDK was my inspiration. I found his humor to be hillarious. I wanted to be him. Nothing I do is original, it's all because of him. However today is a different story, he's a broken man and is not funny at all. In fact, he is annoying.

When PDK was banned, Alcatraz was in a brief turmoil. We didn't know what to do. However, we had credibility. In a collaboritive effort, we became the greatest e-crew as you know it to be today. We exposed people collaboratively. People ask how we were so popular and so respected. Well, the answer is quite simple. We were popular because we were elite members in the sense that we had the most posts. We were respected for two reasons: 1, if you went against us, you were destroyed. 2, we weren't what other crews were. We are ACTUALLY funny, no lame jokes. We ARENT dorks. If you look at each of the original members photos, we are cool peoples. And that's not braggin', but we are. Everyone emmulated us, they failed. We were original as was stated in the audio. We still are, but some people don't see that because everyone here does it now, and these newbs dont know who was doin it from day 1. I also have to give credit to the admin for our popularity and respect. We are cool with Rukas. Jon to a lesser extent because he doesn't talk to many people really. But he was cool people, too. SicC also a cool ass mf. That explains the S-Street connection. If you don't know, S-Street is the realist. You CANNOT get in that crew. Only the admin is part of that. And that goes for the rest of the people who have been here since back in the day..Chronic...etc.

For a moment, I'll explain the members that later came and went. Skillz left for awhile, but appears to be back for the moment. Big Flipp went awol for awhile. As did Froggy. As did Shed. As did I, although to a lesser degree. The original cast has each had it's share of paid vacations, usually at seperate times to keep the stability in order. I cannot remember exactly the order of how members were introduced to Traz, but I'll try to the best of my knowledge. The first member we recruited was C-Dub. I take full responsibility for that. I know him in real life, that's how that came to be. The only reason C-Dub is the legend he is today is because of Traz. His pictures leaked onto the net, and he was disgracefully booted from Traz for his appearance. Personally, I found the entire thing funny and I knew it would happen. I think I was the one that put his picture up in the first place. This was the beginning of a expansive string of C-Dub exclusive exposure threads by yours truly. I'll give you a brief insight to that whole ordeal. C-Dub lived near me for probably 7 years. His dad and mine were cool since back in the day and that's how C-Dub and I know each other. 2-3 years ago C-Dub was moving down to Atlanta. A few days before he left, I had him come over to my place. I befriended him and took plenty of pictures of him that I planned on using to expose him with on the board. You all have seen these pictures now. When he moved to ATL, I was free to expose him without consequence (of him crying). The next member was Bino, known at the time as Ambition. I take full responsibility in bringing him in and changing his name. He can attest to this. At the same time, Yayo was brought in. I cannot remember how that came to be, but it did. Yayo and Bino came at the same time because they came from the dismantled AfroSquad. Yayo as you know was booted. Bino was a great addition. The next member brought in was str8ballin. Shed brought him in, but was also approved by the panel. This was the first time a panel was used due to the event with C-Dub and Yayo. Yayo at that time wasn't banned, but we weren't sure of his future with us. str8ballin went MIA and we later discounted him as a member. The next member added was knowledgebonds. He was approved by the entire panel except Shed (he was on leave of absence during this time). Knowledgebonds was cool people, but also went MIA. We also have AIGHT SON who was brought in and approved by knowledgebonds, frog, me, and bino. He was Bino's apprentice and rightfully so. Hillarious guy he was and is. Finally, we have little talked about JumpOff. At this time, he is considered an affiliate until more posts come from him.

Now for the most important topic. Exposing. This obviously made us. We most notably owned C-Dub, AON, and someone else I forget. We also did various other peasants on this board numerous times. Unfortunately the old board isnt here anymore to view those old topics. If it were, you would understand if you're a newb.

Hope that offers some insight. Below is a map that was accurate as of April 2005:

Jokerman

The whole C-Dub thing was a riot. I had hilarious pics from that time, but that was like 2 hard-drive crashes ago. Can't remember if I got to save them somewhere.

Anyone got the pic of dub in his room with the teardrops?

Eric

Jokerman said:
The whole C-Dub thing was a riot. I had hilarious pics from that time, but that was like 2 hard-drive crashes ago. Can't remember if I got to save them somewhere.

Anyone got the pic of dub in his room with the teardrops?

Eric

Wow, the PM's come in for reposting of C-Dub pics. As requested here is C-Dub playing basketball.

THIS WHITE GUY HAS SKILLS SON:

Big Easy said:
PDK was a feared member for he could expose any member he wanted at any given time. Most notably, he exposed SicC (known at the time as DJ Shyz) and LM The Don Capo who is no longer affiliated with the board. As you know, DJ Shyz is and was a very important member to the board.
Really. How did he expose SicC... or rather, what for?

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.