The "Funny" Pictures Thread

Casey

Staff member
not to go too far off topic but it seems The Oatmeal weren't too far off track with that funny strip about Obama and the tech CEO's.

The attendees were:

As you can see from the photos, the star studded invitee list included Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg, Apple CEO Steve Jobs, Yahoo CEO Carol Bartz, Cisco’s CEO John Chambers, Twitter CEO Dick Costolo, Oracle CEO Larry Ellison, Netflix CEO Reed Hastings, Genentech Chairman Art Levinson; Google CEO Eric Schmidt; former state controller and venture capitalist Steve Westly Doerr, and Stanford University President John Hennessy. The event was held at Kleiner Perkins partner John Doerr’s home.
Neither CEO Steve Ballmer or any representative from Microsoft was present. Interesting.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member

So... I farted during my first hand job. It was on a tiled bathroom floor at my mates house. That shit reverberated all around the house. She laughed for ages, I laughed for almost as long. Then she finished me off.

Good times.

Then we dated for a long time in teen years. So farts are actually good for a relationship. Contrary to popular opinion.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.