This is my thread

dilla

Trumpfan17 aka Coonie aka Dilla aka Tennis Dog
I feel like I would have enjoyed it much more if it hadn't heard so much hype. I was expecting to be blown away but i just kinda enjoyed it
I finished it. It was pretty good. I loved the ending especially the fight scene.

What I didn't know was the premise of the movie beforehand. I also wasn't familiar with Charles Manson, side from knowing he was a killer and cult leader. I didn't know he had killed all over Hollywood and I was unable to identity his character in the movie. Nor the Manson Family.

Still, it was a solid movie. Brad Pitt made it for me since his dialogue was hilarious throughout the movie.

dilla

Anyone watch this Tiger King documentary on Netflix? All I see are the memes about it and the characters, no one's seems to be talking about the actual tigers.

I haven't seen it, so maybe there's a reason but I've read enough summaries and seen enough memes to know that some shitty shit went down

Anyone watch this Tiger King documentary on Netflix? All I see are the memes about it and the characters, no one's seems to be talking about the actual tigers.

I haven't seen it, so maybe there's a reason but I've read enough summaries and seen enough memes to know that some shitty shit went down
I am watching it now, so fucked up.

I get that Caro Baskin is a bitch but the actual tiger king is now better those poor animals

Da_Funk

Damn, it felt like a completely new 2pac song. I realized that's because I never took "Grab the mic" seriously. This remix definitely made it into a great song. It's the first time I hear this, so thanks!
Man, it took me reading through the video description after listening to the song on repeat for an hour.

I've found some really good 2pac remixes while trolling through Youtube, particularly the two below (Violent and Better days):

masta247

Staff member
Man, it took me reading through the video description after listening to the song on repeat for an hour.

I've found some really good 2pac remixes while trolling through Youtube, particularly the two below (Violent and Better days)
Have you heard this one? It's one of my favorite 2pac remixes, and the second and third verses are just sweet:

Last edited:

dilla

I thought we had a thread in the Entertainment section about TV shows we were watching, but I can't see to find it.

Anyone give the new Carrell show Space Force a try? It got some lame reviews but I'm a few episodes in and I really enjoy it. I like the cast a lot, especially Ben Schwarz. He's basically a John Ralfio from PandR except with a more important government position.

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
Missed connections:
So I'm chilling in Seattle thinking of SOFI. I checked FB to message him, but he deleted his account or something. Sofie, are you alive?
Yeah, I deactivated all my social media accounts except Snapchat (GF's preferred method of communication. These millennials, man.) I read Digital Minimalism and it really struck a chord with me. But now, I guess I'm back on Twitter lurking, just to see what people are saying about COVID.

But very much alive! All's well here - gf, work in tech and getting paid decent amount, own a home in Nevada where my mama resides. How are you? In Vancouver?

dilla

I was looking at my own profile for, seemingly, the first time ever. Did someone change my email display, like they did my username? Or did I really make that email account and just don't remember?

Screen Shot 2020-06-04 at 7.19.46 PM.png

masta247

Staff member
Yeah, I deactivated all my social media accounts except Snapchat (GF's preferred method of communication. These millennials, man.) I read Digital Minimalism and it really struck a chord with me. But now, I guess I'm back on Twitter lurking, just to see what people are saying about COVID.

But very much alive! All's well here - gf, work in tech and getting paid decent amount, own a home in Nevada where my mama resides. How are you? In Vancouver?
Yeah, Vancouver for me, although I miss Thailand and might eventually go back. I'm *almost* Canadian at this point and life's gotten just too comfortable now, especially with borders closed and work from home. You're working in tech.. and I work at the university here, in tech to be fair. I also got into digital minimalism, and minimalism in general, but it's just impossible with a lady friend at home.

Wow, never thought I'd see you again. So you're no longer in Seattle?

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.