Non-Urban Music What are you listening to RIGHT NOW?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Casey

Staff member
LOL you hater, it was a funny post.

a straight up Bazinga post.
Nah, you and I both know you could have done better than that.

Let's not be too hasty with doling out Bazingas.

They must be reserved for the truly worthy posts.

Casey

Staff member

Nikka costa Like a feather.
I love Nikka Costa and I have that album it's "Everybody Got Their Something" right?

I saw her live supporting Prince in 2007 and she straight up KILLED it.

Before that I knew of her but didn't really know any of her music, after that I was a straight up fan and bought that album straight away.

THEV1LL4N

im a huge fan of relaxing r&b, soul, hip-hop music especially the type that puts you in a nice mood for the morning, ready for the working day ahead. keeps you calm, but awakens you.

aaliyah - rock the boat is a great one. LOVE that song! video is great too...

and i LOVE dilla's dreamy instrumental, it actually makes me feel a little too relaxed and somewhat sleepy.

stefanwzyga

I love Nikka Costa and I have that album it's "Everybody Got Their Something" right?

I saw her live supporting Prince in 2007 and she straight up KILLED it.

Before that I knew of her but didn't really know any of her music, after that I was a straight up fan and bought that album straight away.

Yeah its a nice album. Its also got that great song "Push and pull" which is also on the soundtrack "Blow" although a slightly different version. She's one sexy looking girl. Im down with her dance moves, works for me.

Casey

Staff member
She's one sexy looking girl. Im down with her dance moves, works for me.
I KNOW that's right! When I saw her, I was near the front of the stage and she was grinding away with this sexy ass tight silver jumpsuit and boots on.....she knows how to work it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.