Who is the biggest WWE Legend of all time?

Tha_Wood

Underboss
Staff member
a few names come to mind, obviosly Ric Flair, Hulk Hogan, Bret Hart, Andre The Giant, The Rock, Steve Austin.

in my opinion the 2 greatest legends of all time would have to be Ric Flair and Bret Hart.

Who are yours?

I was hoping Sting might have made an appearance on RAW, during the closing moments.

Anyway, I think you have to say Hogan for his effect on pro wrestling. Flair was always a much better worker, though.

2Pax

Have only watched it since mid-late nineties, during this stint it's gotta be The Rock, if not for his Charisma alone.

Snowman

i have to agree. Bret Hart and Flair and Hogan.

Sting just came back to TNA. thats a shame he should have been in the ring monday night. Flair's career in the 90's wouldnt have been what it was if it wasnt for Sting.

makes me wonder if Ric tried to get a hold of Sting while WWE was in Orlando for the weekend. that would have nice to see those two together.

Tha_Wood

Underboss
Staff member
only thing with Hogan is he has "left" the business only to return like a year later to many times. and he never puts over other wrestlers which pisses me off pretty badly.

i have to agree. Bret Hart and Flair and Hogan.

Sting just came back to TNA. thats a shame he should have been in the ring monday night. Flair's career in the 90's wouldnt have been what it was if it wasnt for Sting.

makes me wonder if Ric tried to get a hold of Sting while WWE was in Orlando for the weekend. that would have nice to see those two together.
Lol at Sting should've been in the ring. One of the dumbest things I've heard on a wrestling forum next to a blogger saying Angle should've left TNA and went to WWE and paid tribute to Chris Benoit. What a joke! If wwe really cared for Flair and wanted Sting, they should've manned up, put their differences aside and should've went to Universal Studios and asked TNA if he could've made a special surprise appearance for Ric Flair's final statement on Raw.

In terms of WWE legends I would have Hulk Hogan, Andre the Giant, Bret Hart. Upcoming legends would be SCSA, Undertaker, Shawn Michaels.

Overall "the" legend of wrestling is Ric Flair. 30+ years in wrestling....amazing.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.