2Pac's diss to Prodigy.

Bobby Sands

Its more a warning than an actual diss.Im referring to Hitemup and When We Ride On Our Enemies,where 2Pac supposedly disses Prodigy's sicle cell.Im sure ye know the lines so no need for me to quote them.He is telling Prodigy that someone with his condition should not fuck with 2Pac.He doesnt make fun of Prodigy's sickle cell.I think that too much was made of this.especially from Prodigy.I rember he said before that he would never forgive 2Pac for dissing his condition.

They arent actually disses about Sickle Cell but warnings.Anyone agree.?

I also think that Mobb Deep releasing Drop A G em On Em after 2Pac's death was worse than 2Pac's comments about Prodigy.

Chronic

I disagree. What's more likely, it being a diss or a genuine concern for Prodigy's health?
It's like saying Pac's comments about Faith were to warn Biggie that Faith is a cheater and he might get his heart broken.

Prodigy got the last word with that "I only loved 2pac after his death, but man if we'd had bumped heads, u woulda been a mess" line.

What an ass.

P.U.

Norwegian said:
Prodigy got the last word with that "I only loved 2pac after his death, but man if we'd had bumped heads, u woulda been a mess" line.

What an ass.
2Pac and Prodigy bumping heads? haha, P is midget, they wouldn't bump heads, it would be more like Prodigy bumping his head into Pac's belly

WESTSIDE :thumb:

Bobby Sands

Im not saying that 2Pac is showing genuine concern for Prodigy's health but i am saying that 2Pac isnt dissing his condition with those lines.He is warning Prodigy not to fuck with him especially since he has this condition.

A diss to me would be something like"i hope your sickle cell kills you" or "its funny how tyou have sickle cell you midget".If 2Pac came out with something to that effect then i would consider them disses about Prodigy's sickle cell(which would be the lowest of low i might add) but what 2Pac actually sayes isnt bad and was blown way out of proportion imo.

c'mon look what is that pac said, it was something like "nigga you barely dont you got ickle cell see me having seizure on satge u aint livin well hell...". now to me thats simply a diss, not a warning not to fuck with him.

Chronic

Bobby Sands said:
Im not saying that 2Pac is showing genuine concern for Prodigy's health but i am saying that 2Pac isnt dissing his condition with those lines.He is warning Prodigy not to fuck with him especially since he has this condition.

A diss to me would be something like"i hope your sickle cell kills you" or "its funny how tyou have sickle cell you midget".If 2Pac came out with something to that effect then i would consider them disses about Prodigy's sickle cell(which would be the lowest of low i might add) but what 2Pac actually sayes isnt bad and was blown way out of proportion imo.
If he's not concerned why bother warning Prodigy? Why even mention his disease?
Imagine if Pac's mom had died before he did and Prodigy told him "don't fuck with me or you'll end up dead like your mom". Using your argument this would be a simple warning as well.

Kadafi Son

What if 2pac woulda made diss tracks during his THUGLIFE and S4MN dayz. U think they might of been as ruthless as Hit Em Up, When We Ride On Our Enemies or All Out? (Besides the disses to Dan Qualye and other critics)

Kadafi Son said:
What if 2pac woulda made diss tracks during his THUGLIFE and S4MN dayz. U think they might of been as ruthless as Hit Em Up, When We Ride On Our Enemies or All Out? (Besides the disses to Dan Qualye and other critics)
hell yeagh! Most raw pac music is between 91-94 imo. If he really had to go at somone back then it woulda been hard.:thumb:

Of course those sickle cell comments are disses. "One of them's got sickle cell- he's barely breathing. He doesn't wanna see me, he'll have a fucking seizure. They both weigh 150 pounds..."

Not only were the sickle cell references disses, but they were some of Pac's most tasteless disses.

cookies said:
c'mon look what is that pac said, it was something like "nigga you barely dont you got ickle cell see me having seizure on satge u aint livin well hell...". now to me thats simply a diss, not a warning not to fuck with him.
agree:thumb:

Bobby Sands said:
^^What do u mean?

Mobb Deep didnt have anything to do with 2Pac's shooting.
No. But Mobb Deep was down with Bad Boy. Pac said in an interview that he often was confronted with the sickle cell disses. "Why are you talking about sickle cell" and so on. That's when he said the "they tried to shoot my balls off" line.

Prize Gotti

Boots N Cats
Staff member
Norwegian said:
No. But Mobb Deep was down with Bad Boy. Pac said in an interview that he often was confronted with the sickle cell disses. "Why are you talking about sickle cell" and so on. That's when he said the "they tried to shoot my balls off" line.
Mobb Deep has nothing to do with his Bad Boy beef, it spurred from his Nas beef. Nas and Mobb Deep were talking shit about him while he was in prison. Mobb Deep also claim they invented THUGLIFE.

Prize Gotti said:
Mobb Deep has nothing to do with his Bad Boy beef, it spurred from his Nas beef. Nas and Mobb Deep were talking shit about him while he was in prison. Mobb Deep also claim they invented THUGLIFE.
Yes. But we all know Mobb Deep was down with the Bad Boy camp at the time. If not, it woulden't make sense to say something like "they tried to shoot my balls off" when talking about Mobb Deep. He knew they had a bond.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.