Arnold Schwarzenegger 2018 - The speech that broke the internet

Preach

It's a really good speech but I could do without the music. I'm digging me some Jordan Peterson videos on Youtube but I'm hating how 50% of them have music added for effect, and 90% of them have sensationalistic titles like "Do you hate Jordan Peterson? WATCH THIS VIDEO IT WILL CHANGE YOUR MIND" and "Jordan Peterson KILLS STUPID FEMINIST". Something like, their wonderful message is being cheapened by idiots that actually don't get the thing that's being talked about. Or something to that effect.

But I digress, Arnold is a legend.

yak pac fatal

It's a really good speech but I could do without the music. I'm digging me some Jordan Peterson videos on Youtube but I'm hating how 50% of them have music added for effect, and 90% of them have sensationalistic titles like "Do you hate Jordan Peterson? WATCH THIS VIDEO IT WILL CHANGE YOUR MIND" and "Jordan Peterson KILLS STUPID FEMINIST". Something like, their wonderful message is being cheapened by idiots that actually don't get the thing that's being talked about. Or something to that effect.

But I digress, Arnold is a legend.
lol yea, the titles are click-bait for sure. i like jordan peterson too. very good speaker.

masta247

Staff member
The speech was excellent. He clearly learned a lot during his career, including in politics. All of that is simple stuff that's all true. I find it motivating to be reminded of it as well.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.