Astrology

keco52

Staff member
Astrology is BS! I'm a cancer and I'm more of an ass guy.
Lol.

Yes, a lot of astrology is bs and just generalizations.

You’d have to study more in depth for it to really be any use for you.

For example, in my own chart, it looks like a table with a missing leg. The missing leg is the sign cancer.

When I got into astrology I gathered all the charts of exes to look for similarities in people I attract into my life and they all had heavy cancer in their chart. My best guy friend and an ex had the same exact chart.

They complete my table.

I will read some more after work.

It’s easier for me to read charts that have aspects that I’m already familiar with.

I’m more confident about reading wood and ristol.

It’s hard for me to read my own sign (Katie and Ruks gf) and it’s harder to read charts of people with aspects I’ve had no personal experience with.

keco52

Staff member
Do me. You know I'm Scorpio or do you want time of birth stuff
I already have your chart saved lol.

You wouldn’t tell me if I got anything right because scorpios keep their cards close to their chest and all of their vulnerabilities are kept safe under armor.

All water signs use some type of mask to hide their true feelings. Usually humor or wit. Sometimes they’re seen as assholes. The only sign that can hurt my feelings. Lol. Because they are intuitive enough to know where to strike you.

I could be friends with you for 100 years and I would never know the true you. That’s reserved for the people closest to you.

But I’ll read it later :p

keco52

Staff member
@k69atie

Are you dating someone born after 1984?

We have similar aspects in our charts. I avoid men born before 1984. Some of them become obsessive and possessive towards us. Stalkers. Abusive.

I call it the beauty and the beast aspect. The beast does love beauty but ultimately she is a prisoner.

keco52

Staff member
@k69atie

Are you dating someone born after 1984?

We have similar aspects in our charts. I avoid men born before 1984. Some of them become obsessive and possessive towards us. Stalkers. Abusive.

I call it the beauty and the beast aspect. The beast does love beauty but ultimately she is a prisoner.
It’s not an entirely bad aspect. There is a lot of good sexual stuff that goes along with it

keco52

Staff member
Oh shit me and Rukas are gonna start a podcast so maybe that's how I become famous. Dads done alright money wise but I wouldn't say rich. Lydia my fiancee, her dad is really rich though like kinda stupid rich so maybe that's it?
Yeah, I would be interested to see where that goes because you have a lot of luck as some sort of public figure/speaker.

It could be. It just indicates that you’ll have money from sources other than working and you won’t have to work too hard.

keco52

Staff member
Still thinking of a physical outlet to channel my energy in to.
Does it even bother you? Maybe you channel it in some other way?

Think Muhammad Ali and Bruce Lee. You have that type of agression/power. What do you do with it? I would think it would be self destructive if you weren’t channeling it somewhere but maybe it’s not?

Like, I show addiction in my chart but I just escape from reality in other ways.

dilla

Trumpfan17 aka Coonie aka Dilla aka Tennis Dog
Does it even bother you? Maybe you channel it in some other way?

Think Muhammad Ali and Bruce Lee. You have that type of agression/power. What do you do with it? I would think it would be self destructive if you weren’t channeling it somewhere but maybe it’s not?

Like, I show addiction in my chart but I just escape from reality in other ways.

I think I channel it inwards towards self-destructive thoughts and behaviors. It might overflow externally on to others sometimes but I'm not oblivious to that either and I am conscious of it

dilla

Do these readings change with time? It’s been like four months and I just remembered this and read through it all again. I guess this does more personality traits, which don’t change too often and it’s not some crystal ball for the future

Preach

december eleventh eighty six, between 2 and 4 in the morning, on a cold winter's day in northern norway.

that kinda rhymed, which is funny, because i also just realized my birth was kinda poetic in a very stereotypical sense. this must be what it feels like to be african and born during the night. brother darkness!

keco52

Staff member
Do these readings change with time? It’s been like four months and I just remembered this and read through it all again. I guess this does more personality traits, which don’t change too often and it’s not some crystal ball for the future
Ideally a person should grow and evolve to learn to deal with whatever sensitive spots in their chart. If not, around 30 or so life essentially drags you through the lessons you should have learned so that age can come with a lot of turmoil if they haven’t dealt with their issues.

Some people will do predictive astrology...I don’t. I just use it as a map, you still have free will to go whichever direction you want.

keco52

Staff member
december eleventh eighty six, between 2 and 4 in the morning, on a cold winter's day in northern norway.

that kinda rhymed, which is funny, because i also just realized my birth was kinda poetic in a very stereotypical sense. this must be what it feels like to be african and born during the night. brother darkness!
You’re a Sagittarius so you’re awesome.

You have a lot of aspects between the planet that represents love and the planet that represents power and control. They’re sitting right on top of each other actually. You have a VERY strong aspect that relates to your intimate and personal relationships. Transformation would happen through your personal relationships. You’re likely drawn to intense people or they’re drawn to you. It’s either heaven or hell for you. I’d be curious if you disagree..this aspect is never just neutral or laid back and chill. It’s always intense.

That is the strongest aspect in your chart so I have to assume it plays a pretty huge role in your life.

dilla

Ideally a person should grow and evolve to learn to deal with whatever sensitive spots in their chart. If not, around 30 or so life essentially drags you through the lessons you should have learned so that age can come with a lot of turmoil if they haven’t dealt with their issues.

Some people will do predictive astrology...I don’t. I just use it as a map, you still have free will to go whichever direction you want.

Ah, shit, so I gotta actually take responsibility for things instead of blaming my zodiac sign?

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.