Biggie wore Tupac’s stolen 94 jewellery

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Part two in what I’m now calling my “Bad Boy has gotten really good at playing the victim card now but really they’re responsible for the beef.” Part 1 here.

Tupac - “Extreme at times blinded by my passion and fury. Look at me laugh at my competition flashin' my jewellery.”

038C42DB-32AC-4F1B-8EA0-06C59248FF76.jpeg

3F73BB09-0EB6-47F1-A82A-1AC5FC0D24C9.jpeg

Last edited:

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
93B3D005-A4E4-4C3E-A341-190D70A8B8DC.jpeg

1995 BET Awards. Same ring. In light of that; I’d argue that the cross ‘Pac had stolen too. Looks the same to me. Same ring. Same cross. That’s not a coincidence.

k69atie

SicC's Love
Thinking about this I really wish that it was public knowledge

Remember the thread about the "real life" of Tupac and we were discussing how he was portrayed in the media?

Biggie was always made out to be the good guy and pac to be the ass

Like damn, shit like this about Biggie needs to be out there instead of pac always looking like the asshole

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Thinking about this I really wish that it was public knowledge

Remember the thread about the "real life" of Tupac and we were discussing how he was portrayed in the media?

Biggie was always made out to be the good guy and pac to be the ass

Like damn, shit like this about Biggie needs to be out there instead of pac always looking like the asshole
I agree.

k69atie

SicC's Love

Like all anyone ever says about Tupac (who knows nothing about him) is oh he was such a prick biggie was so much nicer

Like I am shocked to read this about Biggie I honestly had no idea, how has this even been protected from getting in the press or have I just missed it?

ARon

I don't know if it's because where I'm from but I don't know anyone who thought Tupac was an asshole or a prick or whatever. And also no one thought Biggie was some good guy. They were both just rappers with a story. I don't think they were portrayed unfairly or that much different by the media. Yeah, Pac was in the media more but like that Delores Tucker shit, no one took it serious. I don't know, I don't see where all this anout Tupac being looked at as negative is coming from.

k69atie

SicC's Love
The film all eyes on me and the series recently painted him in a bad light

If that is the only thing people see they quickly judge I have recently had conversations about it with various people who know nothing about either of them and judge him on what they have seen in the above

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
The film all eyes on me and the series recently painted him in a bad light

If that is the only thing people see they quickly judge I have recently had conversations about it with various people who know nothing about either of them and judge him on what they have seen in the above
Both All Eyez and Unsolved, both of which Diddy had input on, portray Bad Boy and particularly BIG as kind of naive and child like, only wanting to make music and innocent in the drama, and make ‘Pac seem like a parnoid hot headed bully. Bad Boy come off completely innocent and Suge and Pac come off as the bad guys. It’s just the popular narrative to make Death Row the villains and Bad Boy the innocent kids.

The truth was Bad Boy was just as shady if not more so; and BIG was responsible for the beef. Yes, ‘Pac’s verbal retaliation was brutal, but as we see, justified — which is something current media portrayals dont show.

It’s a case of revisionist history, probably spear headed by Puffy, who has totally distanced himself from any criminal ties in the last decade.

I remember hearing years ago that after the shooting Bad Boy was actually renting ‘Pac’s jewelery out to other NY artists for shows, photo ops and bragging rights. I can’t prove it and without social media back then it’s hard to say. But it’s just a story I heard.

k69atie

SicC's Love
Both All Eyez and Unsolved, both of which Diddy had input on, portray Bad Boy and particularly BIG as kind of naive and child like, only wanting to make music and innocent in the drama, and make ‘Pac seem like a parnoid hot headed bully. Bad Boy come off completely innocent and Suge and Pac come off as the bad guys. It’s just the popular narrative to make Death Row the villains and Bad Boy the innocent kids.

The truth was Bad Boy was just as shady if not more so; and BIG was responsible for the beef. Yes, ‘Pac’s verbal retaliation was brutal, but as we see, justified — which is something current media portrayals dont show.

It’s a case of revisionist history, probably spear headed by Puffy, who has totally distanced himself from any criminal ties in the last decade.

I remember hearing years ago that after the shooting Bad Boy was actually renting ‘Pac’s jewelery out to other NY artists for shows, photo ops and bragging rights. I can’t prove it and without social media back then it’s hard to say. But it’s just a story I heard.

Very well put thank you!

I had no idea that Diddy had an input on both of them.

I vaguely remember an incident with Diddy when he was with JLO but have no idea of the details etc but I know since he has distanced himself.

The bit I put in bold, like shit that is insane wish there was social media but I bet those pictures will exist somewhere

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.