Confederation Cup 2009/U21 Tournament

hizzle?

Staff member

two things...

It's the confederations cup... and it's in like 10 months...

at the moment, I don't give a fuck.

hizzle?

Staff member
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA omg. i'm crying here! I have to note that joke and tell it to all of my friends. What a crack up you are bacho.

hizzle?

Staff member
you moron. I was laughing at him.

anyways, we won a Gold Medal in the Olympics and lost in the Finals of the Euros...

... Under Yugoslavia. hihihi

Doesn't count.

USSR won the European champions cup in 60, world cup semifinals in 66 and quarterfinals in 70. Though many Georgian players contributed to the team.

No actually I don't. I could barely talk or even know what football was at the age of two, let alone know Irish man name Ronnie Whelan had scored against USSR (Guy in bounding the throw in was probably on steroids anyway).

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Sca7Zbsh_U[/youtube]
I thought Hitler was only a politician and died in 45. He must have faked his death, come back and changed his profession to commentator.

Bobby Sands

lol. the guy throwing the ball is ex-Everton player Kevin Sheedy.And Whelan was a great player for Liverpool as well.

Speaking of long throws, check out Rory Delap of Stoke.

hizzle?

Staff member
Doesn't count.

USSR won the European champions cup in 60, world cup semifinals in 66 and quarterfinals in 70. Though many Georgian players contributed to the team.
I was being sarcastic!!

What's wrong with you two today, get those tampons out of your asses! lol

Bobby Sands

Fuck these stupid horns that the fans keep blowing from start to finish of the game. It is so annoying. They better not be distributing these before the WC games. totally ruins watching the game for me.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.