Coronavirus

Texas Doctors Force FDA to Remove Covid-19 Posts in Settlement

FDA to delete 'You are not a horse' post and others in ivermectin case settlement… It’s a criminal enterprise. Don’t trust them!

Texas Doctors Force FDA to Remove Covid-19 Posts in Settlement

FDA to delete 'You are not a horse' post and others in ivermectin case settlement… It’s a criminal enterprise. Don’t trust them!

I have a horrible habit of thinking people think the way I do.

Just saying. Emergency Authorization - (((they))) can get anything done under that. Any pre-existing treatment would nullify the Emergency Authorization. Hence the propaganda to vilify pre-existing treatments. Like Ivermectin. Why would they go to such length to feed us poison? Money? No no no. They trying' to kill you.

Ask em anything. I want you to live.

Pretentious. Immature. Mentally Ill. Have no friend and get a girl.

Yeah what the fuck ever you say you pretentious bitches. I've (any of my brothers) been on the receiving end of it all while you enjoyed your farmed Salmon in plastic Igoos. You bitch ass motherfuckers. I got a million niggas behind me.

Do I need to up this again? Read your shit and come back and ask me shit. Huh? Fuck you!]

Don't even fucking begin to tell to take a chill pill bitch ass motherfuckers.

Wipe that smile off your face for real. This shit ain't a game.

PEACE IN THE MIDDLE EAST BITCH

You need to stop posting this shit or I'm going to IP ban you. I don't know what you're trying to achieve, but no one cares. All you're doing is posting spam. Last warning
I like Pitss. He's my English godfather. But any of you bitches that don't know what the fuck is up need to R.O.M. stop posting bullshit. Ban me? Fine. Good fucking luck. I WANT YOU TO LIVE DAMN IT!

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.