Technology DC++ stopped working, need help!!!

Ashur

I formatted my PC and then when I installed new windows and all programs I installed DC++.
I saved files like favorites, queue and put them in folder of new DC++

I don’t know was it the reason but I uninstalled DC++ then reinstalled and it didn’t help.
I even downloaded new ver. Of DC++ - it didn’t help

The problem is:

I connect to the hub(I tried many) and I can’t search, I can’t download peoples files and filelists.
And I’m registered and shit. It always worked for me but now I’m stuck.

Please, I need HELP!

^Do you have a firewall, did you block a port number? Check your firewall and or security settings to see if you have allowed the program to access the internet. Wondering also if you are connected through a university?

Sebastian

i had the same problem (couldnt search). then i changed something and it worked, i think it was from "active" to "passive" or something...lol, i dont use DC++ at the moment so im not really sure. maybe u know what option im talking about..

Ashur

^^^Please beReal try to remember what you exactly did.

I don't use firewall, I'm on active mode adn it always worked fine for me, but now...I just need someone to help me!

oh, thanx, I've already done it. And it works fine now for me:)

Thanx for help.

But one more question bothering me now, what made me turn in passive from active???

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.