We writing this from united Arab emirates

he will be in saudia arabia soon

what u need to do is send me your number at ubaid_18@hotmail.com

i wil pass it to napoleon aaiit e
salam n thanks for the support brother

napoleon says ASSALAM O ALIKUM

walikum salam bassem

napoleon was on the forum man he saw all the posts n what the people n saying
he loved what u had to say even asked me where u was from he loved your comments in the news too man

one love n he says ASSALAM O ALIKUM AKHI

n every body else who held it down man one love to yall

yes yes yes napoo i sewar to Allah I would send you some stuff from mekka to him.. but can napoo send me in ma Private Messages what he want then i'll send it but he should give me his P.O.Box and Phone of his frineds or him self house i could send him By ARAMIX they gonna call'em to bring what i send him from mekka to USA it's company send anything all Over the world, i took ma stuff from canada to new york to saudi arabi
I really love you napoo I hope if you come to viset ma father he is a Professor and a friend of AHMED DEDDAT (r.i.p)
anyway ma English is not good as you to speek to you BUT i can send you alot of islamic Books that ma fathere wrote it in english
MAY ALLAH FORGIVE YOUR SINS AND MAKE YOUR LIFE BETTER
brother you really don't have to stop music rap , you can use RAP it for telling Ppl what is islam by your MIC ... like your brothere (Yousef islam) AKA CAT STEVEN
I really Love to meet you in mekka I hope i see you in PARADISE with Prophet Muhamed + and Prophet Jesus too....I love you
wtf? some body send this to ma brother Ma real name is faysal

yes i didn't tell you I know that this is an old news but i wasn't a so,so like now in english I HEARD hell on earth WIth you and syke
ma mom told me I HOPE I SEE YOU STR8 MAN LIKE NAPOo loool actully im a bad muslim but i do pray 5 timz aday like you i love you woooooow :):):):):)

str8_slj@yahoo.com

assalamo alaikom Brotha

i think if you come to saudi arabi you should come to Jeddah airPORT
right (right)

so i wanna see you there I'm gonna send you ma Mobile Phone L8ter
to let my friend whos better then me in english to translate for me well
but tell me R U Coming for Doing al-haj
if you do gonna do al-haj..... I might not see you cuz they (the Government) do not allow Ppl Who's not doing al-haj
this year to be there ....... and even more you R american and im not alow to come and took to american there ..they would think im terrrrorest wanna kill you ..then the'll open fire on ma ass
sorry about this word

when i tell you "assalamo alaikom"
you reply "wa'alaykum assalam"
or when you wanna left me you say : ok salamo alaika brother= peace to you brother
salamo alaikom (om) like S in english
for womens :salamo alaiky sister
peace to you sister

yes YES yES

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online