love
country you live in
death of family members/friends
job
friendships
diseases
education
prospect

thinking about all the mentioned aspects (and more) above, do you think you live a good/easy life? or do you think your life is quite hard? do you think you deserve a "better life"? do you think you dont deserve all the good stuff you have?

tell us..

financial situation
Considering that I'm not out of high school yet (7 hours until graduation...!!) I'm doing pretty good. I have $500 in the bank and $60 in pocket cash, good enough for my situation right now, being that I still live with the parents. Though, the financial situation for the parents isn't so well.

The two of them are constantly threatening divorce, it's pretty annoying. I mean, I love both of them, but if they're going to divorce, divorce already. At least twice a month the threat of divorce arises between the two, they make up a few days later, and my mom takes my dad back.
I have my family's love, that's about all I really need. Don't really care too much about the love of a woman and all that garbage.
country you live in
Bush is the president. I'm a democrat. That should say something about how I feel about this country's situation right now.
I don't really understand what you mean. Do you mean like, have any of my family or friends died recently? uhhh...my uncle, my mother's brother, he killed himself a few weeks ago, leaving his 17 year old to arrange his funeral and everything.
Good. I work at a family owned business, a home medical supply store. I usually just do paperwork and program the sign the in the window, sometimes I go out on deliveries when it's a multiple-person job.
friendships
uhm, they're all good? ...
none, although I have some rash thingy on my thigh that's really irritating.
education
graduation in 7 hours. then this fall probably gonna go to uni.
i dunno..

Sebastian

.cloud. said:
I don't really understand what you mean. Do you mean like, have any of my family or friends died recently? uhhh...my uncle, my mother's brother, he killed himself a few weeks ago, leaving his 17 year old to arrange his funeral and everything.
yes, but not just recently...

uhhh...ok...my great grandma died when I was 5. My baby cousin, my aunt's son, he died a few years ago because of complications with being a premature baby.

Sebastian

ok ok, basically i dont wanted you to answer every single aspect (which is ok too)..but in the end, do you think the life you lead is a good one? compared to your friends life...compared to the life of the average person in your country?...?

financial situation

Live with the pernetals, and their situation is very good i'd say.

parents

Not much to say here :)

love

If your talkin about g/f type thing .. single :D:thumb:

country you live in

USA

My grandmother died a little over a year ago. Not very many deaths if you dont include the war.

job

none what so ever

friendships

my best friend is my cousin... i perfer bosnian friends over .. non bosnian friends

diseases

AIDS :rolleyes:

education

high school student

prospect

no idea what that means :eek:

financial situation
Right now is probably the best situation I've been in, I got a good job and work hard at it, I'm paying my mortgage on my house back in the UK, I don't have to worry about my bank balance - haven't even checked it in about 6 months, so it's all good.

My dad left when I was a little kid. My mother emmigrated from the UK to Gibraltar last year and is very happy out there which makes me happy cuz I think she had a shit life raising three kids on her own. I don't see her enough cuz of my work though.

I've been living with a girl for a year, going through a bit of a rocky patch right now but I always believe that whatever happens, happens for the best.

country you live in
Azerbaijan. Sucks!

A few friends I made along the way have passed away and it now makes me try to stay in touch with everyone more cuz I kept putting off calling and emailing someone I was close with and they died suddenly one day.

I love my job but I hate the company I work for if that makes sense? I've been lucky cuz I have travelled around and relocated in several obscure countries that I never would've visited if it wasn't for my job and I couldn't imagine doing anything else anymore. I definitely couldn't settle back down in the UK after this.

friendships
Weird one cuz all of my best mates I've been friends with for years I only see for like a couple of weeks a year when I'm at home in the UK. I always make friends in each place I work in but it's not the same as the people who have known you for years. I have alot of drinking buddies here but no-one I can really talk to if I have some problems going on.

None that I know of! (What kind of question is that?)

education
I graduated Uni about 6 years ago but since then nothing.

Everything should be ok....

I beliee I lead a very good life considering where I came from, and I think I'm very lucky for that and I'm grateful everyday.

Peace.

beReal said:
financial situation
I'm still at Uni, don't have a job. According to my bank statement this morning I got £10,458 in the bank in a high interest saving account. For those unfamiliar with our currency, that's good.

I have two of them.

...shut up

country you live in
It's aight. We don't have a Tory government, which is good.

None recently.

None.

friendships
Several, a handful of long-lasting ones. Plus all youse guys :thumb:

I got The AIDS :(

No, I don't have anything serious.

education
Just finishing my first year at Uni, studying marketing. I like it a lot, and I rock pretty hard at it.

My life is very easy. Anyone could do it.

TecK NeeX

On Probation: Please report break in guidelines to
financial situation
I will graduate this june from college, studying Petroleum Techonolgy, which then i will move back to the middle east either Dubai UAE or Qatar and get on with my life

Alive and well

Engaged to a very beautiful half Lebanese half German girl, pictures?

country you live in
Canada at the moment

lost 2 Cousins R.I.P, thats pretty much it

Part timer at CNR: Canadian Natural Resources

friendships
Many, a few back stabbers

None that i know of..

education
will complete a 2 year program at Southern Alberta Institue of Technology this June

Glockmatic

financial situation
terrible, no job :(

2 of them
none at the moment

country you live in
Canada, and loving it
an uncle in vietnam died 2 years ago, a few months after i met him for the first time

none
friendships
a few close friends, i learned in highschool that having too many friends is a mistake

type 2 diabetes, gotta lay off the pops!

education
going to college in september, Television broadcasting and communications

going to work my ass off in college, hope i get some honours or awards for it too :)

financial situation: not the best
parents: great parents
love: in love, but we broken up
country you live in: Australia, pretty good here...
death of family members/friends:not too many
job: network engineer..pretty good job
friendships: plenty of friends
diseases: none that i know of lol
education: advanced diploma
prospect: good enough.

guess my life aint so bad :)

good thread, peace.

Snowman

Financial Situation--Doing very well. Have a strong bank Account. Have built Up a Nice checking account. The Only Thing I Need is To establish Credit, I Have NO Credit.

Parents--Been Together For 28yrs, My Mom Me an her get Along Real Well. My Father We Get Along Alright But I believe It Could Be a Stronger Relationship.

Love-- I Have The Love Of My Family, Thats All I Need. Dont Need The Love Of No Bitch, Since 98% Of Them Are Liars :mad:

Country I Live In-- U.S.A.

Death Of Family Members-- I Lost My Grandma in 2002, I Do Miss Her A Lot.

Job-- Im Content right Now At Where I Work. Make $12 An Hr.
Looking To get Out Of There Soon, Find A Hire Paying Job.

Friendships-- If I Could Have One Wish, It Would be to have a new Set of Friends. Its hard for me To make Friends, But Im Happy it Gives Me More time To Chat With Everyone On Tupac Board. :)

Diseases-- Nothing Like That. But When I Was 16, I Was In The Hospital For The Following.(Double Pneumonia), (Broken Foot), Had A Hurnea Operation On My Left Testicle. Also I Had My Right Kidney Operated On, The Filter Tube Was Closing Which Was Giving Me Pains On My R. Side, Operation Went Well Still Have Both Of My Kidneys :thumb:

Education-- A High School Grad. Hoping To Enroll in College Maybe The End Of This Year Or Fall Of 06.

Prospect-- Definatly Would Like To Run My Own Business One Day
(i.e. A Night Club)

All In All I Have an Lived A Descent Life, If i Had A Time Machine I Would Change The Bad shit That Happened 2 me.

And Yes I Do Deserve A Better Life, But This Is What The Good Lord Gave Me. I Know That God Does Have A Plan For Me. I Have To Go On A Live My Life 2 The Fullest An Live For The Lord.

beReal said:
financial situation
Skint at the moment but generally good. Getting a part-time job for the summer so no complaints on that front.

beReal said:
Parents are still together and faithful, as far as I know.

beReal said:
Not at the moment. All in good time, hopefully ;)

beReal said:
country you live in
Ireland.

beReal said:

None recently.

beReal said:

Still in school but getting a part-time one for the summer.

beReal said:
friendships
Many. Only 2 or 3 real close friends though.

beReal said:
None that I know of.

beReal said:
education
I go to a pretty reputable school. Doing my final exams next year.

Sebastian

ok,now i will answer my own question too...

beReal said:
financial situation
considering im still going to school my financial situation is quite good!

beReal said:
i love both and im very lucky i have such great parents. i think i can never pay back what they have done for me, i had a great childhood, they support me everywhere, i never argue with them...all in all: thx mum and dad

beReal said:
its not love yet i think, but im on a good way..

beReal said:
country you live in
germany. in my opinion one of the best countries one can live in. peaceful, good economic situation (well maybe not that good at the moment but compared to other countries, definitely), etc...i really like where im living and i could imagine spending the rest of my life here.

beReal said:
both grandpas and one grandma died when i was young so the loss wasnt that hard for me because i didnt really know them...never lost a friend....

beReal said:
dont have one, still going to school.

beReal said:
friendships
have a couple of buddies but just one really close friend..but this one person is more than enough. im glad ive found such a friend.

beReal said:
no, no diseases. actually im ill very rarely. last time i visited a doctor is a couple of years ago...

beReal said:
education
apart from school i think i've learned a lot till this day. not only "basic knowledge" but more interpersonal things and stuff like that...

beReal said:
good i think...

altogether i think many people would want to live the life that im living, with all the opportunities and circumstances...and im aware of what a "lucky person" i am so considering i dont believe in god im very thankful to my mum and dad and hope that me and my wife will do everything as good as my parents....maybe even a bit better ;)

Financial Sitution
i have around $400 in the bank and thats alright since i dont spend alot of money on a regular basis. although ive always had a goal of reaching $1,000 but the closest i ever got was just alittle over $800
Parents
parents are good but they have alot of stress but the deal with it pretty well. i dont help out the situation much because they want me to get good grades in school and i cant even do that. they are also alot in debt and the only way they can overcome that is by an act of God. i also caused them alot of grief througout my life.
Love
i have the love of my family and thats all. not really gettin any love from the ladies and cant really get a date.
Country You Live In
i live in Canada so i guess im safe from wars...
Death Of Family Members/Friends
not recently. latest death that directly affected me was my grandfathers death back in 1997.
Job
ive been lookin for a part-time job with no luck as of yet. summer is just around the corner and its only going to get harder and harder to secure a part-time job. ive been looking for one since early April and ive dropped about 20 resumes in the past month. if i dont get one soon then im screwed.
Diseases
none so far.
Education
last year of highschool and im going to be returning for another 1 semester. this is because 1) im not ready for college or uni or atleast i dont think i am. 2) i messed up my first semester GPA cuz instead of studyin i was smokin weed.

thx for readin & great thread :thumb:

Financial Sitution

Just finished uni, got a lot of debt. But I work full-time and have enough to lead a pretty active life.

Parents
Broken family, My mother means everything to me. My father is a good man.

Love
Not for a while i think, I like going clubbing to much.

Country You Live In
Wales, love this country but cant see me living here all my life.

Death Of Family Members/Friends
Grandmother

Job
Work for Marks and Spencer full time for the past year while finishing uni - pay is shit, but a fantastic place to work!

Diseases
Nope

Education
Just handed in my last bit of uni work last friday, just waiting to see what grade i got...So a degree in Sociology and Popular Culture, 3 A levels and all my GCSE's. Future looks pretty mudane, middle class job and a middle class life...could be a lot worse!

-MX

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
financial situation

I'm alright, saving up for a new computer. Still live at my parents for now. Probably till I get my bachlors in Uni, then I'm off on my own. Something like that.

parents

Father, haven't seen him in a long time. Mom is happily married with my step-dad. He's alright.
My bro is having problems with drugs, he's seeking treatment hopefully everything will go nicely. My dog that I've had since grade 2 is sick, he has a tumor, but good ol Shadow is still enjoying himself, even though he looks like he's suffering.

love

Got me a girl, been with her for awhile now, we're kinda shaky, but we're doing both our best to work things out. I'm optimistic that everything will follow along nicely.

country you live in

Montreal, Canada. Been feeling quite uncomfortable here lately. I feel like my place is in Europe for some reason. I'm disgusted with way this city has become. Wasn't like this when I was much younger. I thought I was just weird, but most of my buddies from different ethnicities feel the same way.

Had an uncle years ago, he was executed in Croatia by Serbians, same happened to alot of my closer cousins. What can I say? War blows.

job

Work partime at a call center. I do contracts for corporation and do curtesy calls, sales (but I'm horrible at it), Account verifications and surveys. It all depends on the contract. At the moment, I'm doing around 20-25 hours a week and go to school at night. Once summer hits, I'm thinking about heading out fulltime if I could do the morning shift.

friendships

I have some real good friends I've known since I've been 3, others from primary school other from high-school. I feel the ones that will always be there would be the ones I've known since 3 and my one good but I've known since primary school. The others are more like party friends, ya I'm cool/close with them, but I don't expect them to be there when I'm 50 you know. Had backstabbers, but I'm being more careful.

diseases

None yet, except for being weird and goofy.

education

I'm in Cegep, 1 year away from University. In a psychology Major. Thinkin about heading into criminology.

prospect

I just wanna live well. Hopefully I can hit that goal. Would be willing to travel alot and even if that's the case. Live the rest of my life out on the mediterranean..ahhhh :p

but, hey, who knows where you're going when your at the speed of life.

I'm sure I'll be fine.

Peace

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.