Jail time and $1000/day fine for refusing swine flu vaccine

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
Not taking the Vaccine. It's hysteria.

H1N1 hasn't even hit the mortality rate that normal seasonal flu does. The only reason there is hysteria, the one's H1N1 has killed have been the young and healthy. While typical seasonal flu eventually just hits the elderly and the very young who don't have a strong enough immune system.

So fuck you H1N1, my fo-fo make sure all your kids don't grow.

Not taking the Vaccine. It's hysteria.

H1N1 hasn't even hit the mortality rate that normal seasonal flu does. The only reason there is hysteria, the one's H1N1 has killed have been the young and healthy. While typical seasonal flu eventually just hits the elderly and the very young who don't have a strong enough immune system.

So fuck you H1N1, my fo-fo make sure all your kids don't grow.
LOL !

Peeps got to ask themselves though, for what reason is there hysteria.

Preach

"Forced vaccinations".

It's a fucking vaccination, I beg the question, why would you ever want to refuse it? I'm not up to date on the swine flu shit because in my reality it is a joke, and I will not be affected by it in a major way, so maybe it can give you AIDS or something as a side-effect that I'm unaware of.. Do enlighten me. If I'm offered a vaccination I'll gladly accept. Fact is, over here they don't even accept you at medical stations. If you have suspicion of swine flu you get your diagnosis per phone. And we pay higher taxes for free health benefits, so you can imagine the frustration we're dealing with politically right now. People with nothing better to do are criticizing the health care system.

It's crazy that you Americans who have to pay for health care now want to protest against a free vaccination. And even if you did pay for it, I maintain my position.

PS! I did not watch the video. Why is this a bad thing lol?
I haven't dared to look back on my old posts. I was afraid of all the dumb shit I'd find.

But I see the consevative in me had blossomed already then. :D

I just confirmed with the cremation society here that I can get FEMA money if the cause of death is listed as Covid-19. Not sure if this is done with the unreliable PCR or the more reliable genome stuff.

Moms and I are split on the obituary - costs over $500 for something that nobody will read nor care about. But I’ve been told we must follow the custom!

Needless to say the medical bill is going be in the upper 6 figures and I doubt the gov will cover all of it so yeah… not panicking yet, just going over our situation and trying to figure out how to help pay for these mothfuckers Porches!

”disruptive weather and air traffic control issues”

by Charles Faddis

federal vaccine mandate is toothless. He cannot make it work. He cannot enforce it, and so the federal government has tried to ‘back door‘ a national vaccine mandate by pushing corporations to do their dirty work. Maybe the feds can’t really order you to take the jab, but if they can prevent you from earning a living without the vaccine, they can achieve the same objective.

It seems simple enough and strangely fitting for a government that is increasingly indistinguishable from giant multinational corporations, Big Tech, and the oligarchs that run the entire enterprise.

Except, a funny thing is happening. The people, those Neanderthals clinging to their Bibles and guns, who are supposed to do what they are told, pay taxes and fight the corporate wars are pushing back. Deserted by their elected representatives, who answer to their corporate masters, average Americans are refusing to comply.

Take a look at Southwest Airlines, and you will see exactly what this new civil disobedience looks like. You may also see the future.

The White House has pressed the airlines to adopt vaccine mandates using the leverage of federal contracts. United knuckled under first and announced a vaccine requirement. Southwest recently announced its employees had until December 8, 2021, to get vaccinated or lose their jobs.

The pilot’s union for Southwest Airlines responded to the mandate by filing suit and trying to block the action, but the pilots themselves are not waiting for court action to make clear where they stand. They have started using vacation and sick days and refusing to show up for work. Other employees have followed suit.
https://news.yahoo.com/southwest-airlines-cancels-1-800-232626812.html

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.