Technology Left4Dead

Prize Gotti

Boots N Cats
Staff member
Im sure there was a thread for this but I cant find it.

Any one else got this game yet?

I love this game. The Zombies are very "28 Days Later" style Zombies, they run fast and come in big hordes. Also how you interact with your team mates makes this a team game. You can't go off and do you're own shit as you need your team mates as much as they need you. There are varying types of Zombie aswell, Boomers suck, I fucking hate those guys. They are pretty smart also, they'll climb shit, so even if you think you can get up high, they will still come!

[YOUTUBE]LAKgyGKMi8s[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]akGSCH7H3bk[/YOUTUBE]

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
Yup, I got it a few days ago, the versus mode online is great.

The single player isn't all that though, it's a game that you enjoy much more when you play online.

Prize Gotti

Boots N Cats
Staff member
Yup, I got it a few days ago, the versus mode online is great.

The single player isn't all that though, it's a game that you enjoy much more when you play online.
Yeah i've not done single player yet, just team campaign and versus. Its great playing as a Zombie. I found it tricky to play as Zombie at first, but you work how to attack the survivors. Boomer is great when you play it, I get insane scores from spewing/exploding on them as it attracts hordes and you get assist points.

You got the PC or 360 version?

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
I got the PC version, yeah, Boomer is my fave too, I just pop out from corners when they show up and I guess out of reflex they shoot at me. lol

Not crazy about Smokers, but I do enjoy taking people down when they're running across a ledge. lol

raywaters11

I love the game but the single player gets boring after a while. I love the Zombies, they remind me of Dawn Of The Dead. The way they look at you, then take off dead sprint at you. I wait on them to charge then shoot them in the head. I love me some headshots.

I didn't like the online play... Found it extremely boring. You die way too easy as the infected. I love the Hunter, but he dies too fast cuz you gotta literally jump right on them to hurt them. I hate the Boomer, cuz he's so slow. I like being the Smoker, I stand in weird places where its hard for the other team to shoot me, then I'll tongue lash those bitches and their team cant hardly save em.

I like playing as the Tank too, just bustin shit up. I only play this game at night tho, seems lame to play a zombie game during daylight hours.

I'm playing Dead Space right now, it's fucking awesome, almost finished it. Haven't tried this yet but if it's anywhere near as good as Dead Space I'll like it.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
This game rocks. My friends and I have been playing it since it came out. I cant wait for the downloadable content, I need new levels!

Kadafi Son

My homiez in my dorm be playin this shit 24/7, i cant stand it, (until I get on tha sticks). We're trying to beat tha finales on Extreme. Advance is easy to us

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.