Technology MSN Trouble

2Pax

Hey, having some trouble with my MSN account. I cannot log in as it say's my password is incorrect and I have tried re-typing it dozens of times. And when I request my security question to re-obtain my password it is a completely different question than what I submitted in the first place, and obviously has a different answer.

It isn't the actual account that i'm bothered about as it can easily be re-placed, but I had literally about a hundred contacts on there, some which were high school friends of which i'll probalby never speak to again now. Is there any way of importing the contacts somehow?

2Pax

Hey, having some trouble with my MSN account. I cannot log in as it say's my password is incorrect and I have tried re-typing it dozens of times. And when I request my security question to re-obtain my password it is a completely different question than what I submitted in the first place, and obviously has a different answer.

It isn't the actual account that i'm bothered about as it can easily be re-placed, but I had literally about a hundred contacts on there, some which were high school friends of which i'll probalby never speak to again now. Is there any way of importing the contacts somehow?

Illuminattile said:
Unless you saved and your contact list before you lost access, I don't think so. If you think you've been hacked, try e-mailing MSN.
Actually, I believe once you get back into your account, just go into Tools > Options > Privacy. All of your contacts that were ever on this account should be there. To get your account back, email MSN and tell them what has happened, and tell them you want to reset your password.

Illuminattile said:
Unless you saved and your contact list before you lost access, I don't think so. If you think you've been hacked, try e-mailing MSN.
Actually, I believe once you get back into your account, just go into Tools > Options > Privacy. All of your contacts that were ever on this account should be there. To get your account back, email MSN and tell them what has happened, and tell them you want to reset your password.

yeh this actually happened to me while ago.. I tried emailing msn but i mean as if they give a fuck about someones account unless they are actually paying for it. So i started a new account.

If someone actually has a solution let me know cause i wanna get into my old one.

yeh this actually happened to me while ago.. I tried emailing msn but i mean as if they give a fuck about someones account unless they are actually paying for it. So i started a new account.

If someone actually has a solution let me know cause i wanna get into my old one.

msn wont do shit to reset your account. they used to, but too many people used it to break into some other peoples account. goddamn it was so easy.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.