Psychiatrists say that being angry is a mental illness

Jokerman

http://www.naturalnews.com/028529_psychiatry_mental_illness.html

Proposed updates to the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM) are prompting many to question whether or not the psychiatric profession itself has gone crazy. The latest additions to the alleged "mentally ill" could include hoarders, people who get angry every now and again, lazy people, and even those who get outraged over things like sex and violence on television.

(That's right. Do you get angry sometimes or feel lazy? Then you've got a mental disorder. Take some drugs. They even got them for dogs.)

Reconcile is a once-daily, chewable drug for dogs that is intended to treat canine separation anxiety (CSA), which is just a fancy way of describing the behavioral changes that occur when a dog is separated from his owner and is left alone.

vg4030

The DSM is becoming a joke. It just seems to try and 'classify' every minor thing a person may say, feel or do. Particularly regarding autism and bi-polar disorder

Have you read Jon Ronson's Psychopath Test?

The DSM is becoming a joke. It just seems to try and 'classify' every minor thing a person may say, feel or do. Particularly regarding autism and bi-polar disorder

Have you read Jon Ronson's Psychopath Test?
No blood test, no brain test... you just talk to people and answer questions --- you could have an IQ of 80 million, if you answer wrong, they take your ass to the slammer next to alcoholics that drink a liter of mouthwash to get drunk.

They have a whole industry out of shit. Both sides too. Extremely liberal schmucks and outdated conservative ""doctors"". LOL

Jokerman's got a good mental illness foo!! 14

It used to be okay for alternative science(?) but the whole Megalomania washed over and they became rabidly pro-orange man. That seems to have improved maybe? They get a lot of their stuff from the Epoch Times.. meh.. I heard that shit is owned by the Chinese! :D

I guess I have to up this again. La La Landers think they in control because they are so well adjusted to a profoundly sick society. Makeveli Rise, cracker avatars die.

PEACE

Can't believe Natural News is still going. Haven't gone there since this thread, probably. Yeah, it's wacky. RFK wacky.
RFK probably Epsteined and in bed with WEF. Did you hear?

I think they are upping their Game. Are you?

Mother Jones? Who? I don’t need pills to read this shit. It’s the human pain I feel. Do you feel it or are you a fucking nihilist asshole? I see through them bitches you listen to like sexy lingerie. Don;t fukk wit me, wacky bitch.

Far from being an ally, Israel is actually America’s most dangerous ENEMY

Deadly Moscow terror attack was clearly carried out with the help of Ukraine and the CIA

USDA using unreliable PCR testing to “depopulate” poultry farms, crippling the U.S. food supply

Dr. Bossche: Here comes the “massive, massive tsunami” of DEATH and destruction from Operation Warp Speed

Deadly Israeli strike on aid convoy in Gaza was no accident – and the IDF likely knew EXACTLY who they were targeting

Fake media “doctor” apologizes for spreading misinformation on NBC, Mother Jones & MedPage Today

(((Blinken))) says Ukraine “will become a member of NATO”

(((The Rock))) says HE WON’T SUPPORT Joe Biden in 2024 elections (Bells says The Rock is fucking faggot)

Report: Unethical trans-human experiments at Wuhan Institute of Virology go beyond gene therapies and gain-of-function research

RIGGED MEDICINE: Report finds nearly 60% of U.S. doctors received payments totaling over $12 billion from Big Pharma firms between 2013 and 2022

We were warned decades ago how America would be overthrown via The Bezmenov Plan: The Four Stages Of Communist Subversion: 1) Demoralization, 2) Disorientation, 3) Crisis, and 4) Normalization

Israel “systematically targeted” Gaza food aid workers, new evidence shows — it wasn’t an “accident!”

Enjoy your time in Gaza ho. Just Kiddin!!!!

ASK ME ANYTHING

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.