Question for Traz

Project 17 said:
the question remains...

:::curiously awaits for a traz representative to confirm:::
the unibrow was his... but instead of just downright exxxposing him, we just photoshopped one attribute from his real pic and put it on someone else

PS... the unibrow was his

Eric

There are core requirements to be part of Traz. Some of these requirements are not learned, they are part of you since birth.

Eric

haunted said:
Hes basically white, hes the taye diggs of 2pacboard.

LMAO. In all seriousness for a second, I have thought this in my head numerous times. You get respect now.

PS: I hope froggy doesnt see this :|

One memory was when you guys used to c-walk all over threads, even serious ones like the ramadan one (and not knowing what you guys were trying at, at the time I got pissed).

My other fond memory is the exposure of ThugBabe, where like tons of pics of this girl were made into one big collage (with the necessary comments being included). Now that gave me laughs. (was this a sicc exposure?)

While I would probably not join this esteemed association, I am well aware of its existence and fully urge you guys to carry on.

-Z-

DontGo2Sleep said:
One memory was when you guys used to c-walk all over threads, even serious ones like the ramadan one (and not knowing what you guys were trying at, at the time I got pissed).

My other fond memory is the exposure of ThugBabe, where like tons of pics of this girl were made into one big collage (with the necessary comments being included). Now that gave me laughs. (was this a sicc exposure?)

While I would probably not join this esteemed association, I am well aware of its existence and fully urge you guys to carry on.

-Z-
Cosign! Cheers!

Jurhum

DontGo2Sleep said:

-Z-
What other nick did you use before? Jabbar trained Solja? Hmmm

7 Syns

Back in the day, I always expected to clash with Traz in a big E-war. I even recruited some 10 members, "Untouchables" aka Riker's Is. were our name. But every memeber got banned or disappeared or lost their damn minds (eg. Infamous Josedy).

i got banned :-( RIP Pro-Lifik.. I upset the wrong people, eg. SicC and Ruk, along with Big E, Bino, Shed, Froggy.. along with JABBAR, chronic among others..

lol.. the good ol days. I remember the Show ya Flow and audio section were constantly buzzing too.

peace.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.