SiGh exposed. (w/photos)

PuffnScruff

SiGh exposed. (w/photo)

you are an idiot. a huge idiot. hence the reason you moved across country for a girl, but that is besides the point.

if you think a twenty something and a teenager cant be friends even if they are the opposite sex then you have not experienced much in life. when i was 16 i had more than a few friends in their mid twenties. some of them women. is that crazy? does that mean they were out of their mind? not at all.

just because you want to sleep with a teenager doesnt mean everyone else who is a legal adult has the same desire

everyone that knows you agrees this thread has done more to expose who you really are than it did sigh. just give up while you still can before someone pwns your ass even harder

SiGh exposed. (w/photo)

when i was 16 i was rollin' wit homies hella older, older chiccz, older every thing...but i guess now that i'm older, i wonder wtf was so coo kicc'n it wit a 16 yr old

Steph

SiGh exposed. (w/photo)

“If you've had lunch with him, that further proves the point of this thread. He's not in his said location.”
and that’s just something you’re itching to know isnt it?
so you can fail at “exposing” him again...

“Stephanie, I don't doubt what he's said to you is true--because he's in love with you.”
Hahahaha, well from what I heard, that’s what got you to write this...wasnt it?
How pathetic...lol

"Let's talk about this for a second. Sigh claims to be 26. I want to know what he's doing having lunch with a 16 year old.”
Since when is Sigh 26? lmfao
Even if he were, like Puff Puff said, there is a term called “friendship”.
I have much older friends than him-yes friends, not “fuck buddies” I’m young-not stupid.
“What’s a 26 yr old doing having lunch with a 16 yr old.”
That’s really ironic coming from you actually, dont you think?
Shouldn’t I be he one asking something like....
‘Well, what’s a 23 year old doing tantalizing a 16 year old?’

“Stephanie, I have no reason to talk to you. You don't get my humor and mistake it for me making advances on you.”
Wow, you must really be full of yourself if you didn’t sense my sarcasm. I mean c’mon, you must’ve really thought I was an idiot...or are you the one acting like one now?

“No one failed at exposing him. I made a point to prove he's not who he says he is online. You've further proved that. "I know his REAL location. I know his REAL name. Ive seen REAL pics."
Point is-WHO CARES?!
Who cares if he doesnt reveal his age, name, location or ethnicity for that matter?
Oh wait...you do.
You care because he wont reveal anything about himself for YOUR convenience.
You do, because knowing nothing about him makes you infatuated with him.
You do because it’s the only way you’ll put YOUR mind at ease.
You honestly take things too seriously...geez.
Honestly, what’s the difference?
Who cares if he’s black, white, brown, yellow,
he could be purple for all I care! It would make him no different!
Gosh, it’s just the internet, people have reasons as to keep things to themselves,
I never mentioned my name when i first joined, and i have nothing to hide.
Just get over it! I know the real Sigh, that's all that really matters.
“You're a poor judge of character. If you're rationalizing a 27 year old hanging out with a 16 year old, saying it's okay because perhaps they are friends, then you've lost it my friend.”
Well then, you obviously lost it a long time ago, when you started saying stupid shit to me, don’t you agree?
Ha! All I have to do is check back on my chat logs....I doubt you’d like that..though I suppose it would bring amusement to some...don’t worry though, I wont, why? because i dont want to humiliate you more than everyone else already has.
Listen to PuffPuff, you’re just making yourself look bad now. Honestly Eric, this is the "Truman Show" and you’re the main character, and THAT is why this is all funny to us. You dont understand how badly your getting pwned.

“why did that cunt bring this thread back up????”
If you’re not going to say anything useful I suggest you STFU!
No need to fucking insult me.....asswipe.

(p.s. yeah i suck at quoting stuff...stfu!)

Casey

Staff member
SiGh exposed. (w/photo)

Mods of Our Block, I suggest this thread title be changed, to:

Big Easy exposed. (w/pwnage).

And verily, I have spoketh. It shall be so.

Eric

SiGh exposed. (w/photo)

PuffnScruff said:
you are an idiot. a huge idiot. hence the reason you moved across country for a girl, but that is besides the point.

if you think a twenty something and a teenager cant be friends even if they are the opposite sex then you have not experienced much in life. when i was 16 i had more than a few friends in their mid twenties. some of them women. is that crazy? does that mean they were out of their mind? not at all.

just because you want to sleep with a teenager doesnt mean everyone else who is a legal adult has the same desire

everyone that knows you agrees this thread has done more to expose who you really are than it did sigh. just give up while you still can before someone pwns your ass even harder
When you are mid-twenties male and 'friends' with a 16 year-old girl, you cannot be friends. A guy can be associates or acquaintances with a teenage boy and to a slight degree, a friendship in the eyes of the teenager. If you are in your mid-twenties and friends with a 16 year-old girl than you are socially inept. PERIOD. I haven't experienced life because I'm not yet friends with one is absurd. But apparently, according to Stephanie now...he's not even in his 20s. So now if that doesn't prove a lie..k.

To say that this thread has done more to expose me is generalizing. The people that are with that thought just don't like me. Somewhere over the past few weeks you went to that side which is unfortunate. Aside from the occasional things we disagree on I think that you are a cool guy to talk to. It is unfortunate to me that the things we disagree on go in the way of just having fun here. This thread doesn't expose me. I have nothing to hide. I am quite open about the positives and negatives in my life (as Dante will often like to use against me--and it doesn't bother me). I think it's sad that I even have to address the pedophile thing you keep bringing up. Frankly, it doesn't really bother me if you or anyone else brings it up. I make jokes about it, but I'll also tell it like it is. Dante the other day asked me if I'd meet him if he was 16. I said if he was a girl and had hair down there.

PuffnScruff

SiGh exposed. (w/photo)

Big Easy said:
When you are mid-twenties male and 'friends' with a 16 year-old girl, you cannot be friends. A guy can be associates or acquaintances with a teenage boy and to a slight degree, a friendship in the eyes of the teenager. If you are in your mid-twenties and friends with a 16 year-old girl than you are socially inept. PERIOD. I haven't experienced life because I'm not yet friends with one is absurd. .
that is the dumbest thing i have ever read. i had many friends, yes friends. not people i associated with, not acquaintances, but friends, that were older than i was when i was a teenager. we didnt just run into each other at other peoples houses, we actually hung out. a real friendship. maybe you didnt have real friends taht were older than you when you were a teenager but i know i did and others on this board probably have as well. you are fucking stupid. PERIOD!

Big Easy said:
But apparently, according to Stephanie now...he's not even in his 20s. So now if that doesn't prove a lie..k..
you should just stop while you can because you can get pwnd really hard with this line

Big Easy said:
To say that this thread has done more to expose me is generalizing. The people that are with that thought just don't like me. Somewhere over the past few weeks you went to that side which is unfortunate. .
dude, you are the one that blocked me from aim buddy list for a few weeks like a little school girl because i told you that you were, and are, wrong when you said the washington post is the only unbiased source of news in this country:laugh: ..RRIIIGGGHHHTTT. you blocking me over that just proves you are not only dumb but also a child.

seriously, you can get pwnd even worse than you already have. this is your last chance to stop while you can. :)

everyone else but YOU can see that this thread really only exposed YOU

it is funny how you wont even address anything steph has mentioned

everything steph said in her last post was dead on. plus she is right. this is the truman show and you are truman.

Da_Funk

My 2 cents. A 26 year old going out with a 16 year old is ridiculous, if your 26 and chilling with 16 year olds on a regular basis your a loser. It's like 20 year old guys who date 16 year old chicks. This is coming from a 17 year old, I mean what the fuck do a 26 yr old and 16 yr old have in common?

PuffnScruff

Da_Funk said:
My 2 cents. A 26 year old going out with a 16 year old is ridiculous, if your 26 and chilling with 16 year olds on a regular basis your a loser. It's like 20 year old guys who date 16 year old chicks. This is coming from a 17 year old, I mean what the fuck do a 26 yr old and 16 yr old have in common?
going out, or dating, and hanging out are two different things. they didnt say anything about hanging out on a regular basis.

on a side note, pay attention to the part where eric is called truman. have you seen the truman show? that is all i'm going to say until sigh responds later on tonight ;)

truman is a fiddle :)

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.