The Imperial Collapse Playbook

ABSTRACT

Skyscrapers on Stilts

But all of this happened in secret, even as Hurricane Ella was racing up the eastern seaboard.

Hurricane Ella never made landfall. And so the public—including the building’s occupants—were never notified. And it just so happened that New York City newspapers were on strike at the time.

no litigation ever ensued

The story remained a secret until writer Joe Morgenstern overheard it being told at a party, and broke the story in The New Yorker in 1995.
http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_eye/...that_could_have_wiped_out_the_skyscraper.html

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/1995/05/29/the-fifty-nine-story-crisis

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Citicorp_Center_engineering_crisis

EFFECT

Tackling the New Danger: Foundation for the War on Terror

December 1998, By Ashton Carter, John Deutch, and Philip Zelikow

A successful attack with weapons of mass destruction could certainly take thousands, or tens of thousands, of lives. If the device that exploded in 1993 under the World Trade Center had been nuclear, or had effectively dispersed a deadly pathogen, the resulting horror and chaos would have exceeded our ability to describe it. Such an act of catastrophic terrorism would be a watershed event in American history. It could involve loss of life and property unprecedented in peacetime and undermine America's fundamental sense of security, as did the Soviet atomic bomb test in 1949.
Like Pearl Harbor, this event would divide our past and future into a before and after. The United States might respond with draconian measures, scaling back civil liberties, allowing wider surveillance of citizens, detention of suspects, and use of deadly force. More violence could follow, either further terrorist attacks or U.S. counterattacks. Belatedly, Americans would judge their leaders negligent for not addressing terrorism more urgently.
Because most of the government functions addressing the danger of catastrophic terrorism apply to other purposes as well, the people making decisions about these capabilities against terrorists should be the same people who consider the other missions and can reconcile competing demands. The U.S. government must create unglamorous but effective systems for accountable decision-making that combine civil, military, and intelligence expertise throughout the chain of command; integrate planning and operational activity; build up institutional capacities; and highlight defensive needs before an incident happens. This strategy has four elements: intelligence and warning; prevention and deterrence; crisis and consequence management; and coordinated acquisition of equipment and technology.
https://www.belfercenter.org/publication/catastrophic-terrorism-tackling-new-danger

CAUSE

Machiavellian Behind the Veil

The Economist identifies Strauss as the latest in a long list of alleged "puppeteers" pulling the strings of President Bush. Jeet Heer in the Boston Globe informs us: "We live in a world increasingly shaped by Leo Strauss, who is 'the thinker of the moment' in Washington." In an article entitled "The Long Reach of Leo Strauss," William Pfaff assures us that "Strauss's followers are in charge of U.S. foreign policy." Even though he is among those who explicitly note Strauss's apparent remoteness from politics, James Atlas takes seriously the claim that the Iraq War "turns out to have been nothing less than a defense of Western Civilization—as interpreted by the late classicist and philosopher Leo Strauss.
https://press.uchicago.edu/Misc/Chicago/993329.html

By Kit Klarenberg, an investigative journalist exploring the role of intelligence services in shaping politics and perceptions. Follow him on Twitter @KitKlarenberg
A huge amount of opprobrium was heaped on the Americans for allowing this sensitive data to fall ‘into the wrong hands’. However, surely a better question is why had they gathered all this deeply personal data in the first place?

It’s been reported that the Taliban has seized US military biometric devices in the wake of Washington’s flight from Afghanistan, which could put civilians who assisted coalition forces at significant risk.

The devices, known as HIIDE, for Handheld Interagency Identity Detection Equipment, contain identifying biometric data such as iris scans and fingerprints, as well as biographical information – while their primary stated purpose is to track insurgents, biometric data was also collected and stored on Afghans who assisted the US occupation forces.

The story sparked outcry, widely invoked by both opponents and advocates of the 20-year war as yet another deplorable example of Washington leaving its allies high and dry. While it seems clear there was no consideration given to what could happen if the technology fell into the ‘wrong’ hands, critics have nonetheless overwhelmingly failed to consider the terrifying ramifications of this data being in the right hands, and how the US came into possession of it in the first place.

When precisely the practice of collecting Afghans’ biometric data began isn’t certain, although at a 2010 conference in Kabul, US military officials laid out the terms of Afghan 1,000, a program which sought to collate information on80% of the country’s population, around 25 million people. It was framed in extremely positive terms, not merely as a means to identify terrorists and criminals, but “enable progress in society” due to its “countless applications for the provision of services” to citizens.

It’s uncertain if that target was reached before Washington’s withdrawal, but the strategy remained in operation for over a decade. The next year, it wasreported that Washington ultimately sought to gather biometric data on all living Afghans.

To achieve the lofty goal, a policy of mandatory data collection was imposed for every traveler entering the country via any means, and a dedicated Population Registration Department was created, with offices throughout the country. Even foreign journalists covering the war were fingerprinted, and their irises scanned. Moreover, occupation forces conducted innumerable “enrolment missions”, entering towns and villages and forcing locals to hand over their biometric data at literal gunpoint.

A US Army guide states emphatically that “all combat outposts and checkpoints throughout Afghanistan make it a priority to collect biometric data from as many local nationals as possible.” In the aftermath of a bombing or skirmish, soldiers are told to “enroll everyone”, including the dead, their DNA to be collected using buccal swabs to capture cells lining the mouth. The “payoff” for coalition forces was said to be so great, “commanders must be creative and persistent in their efforts to enroll as many Afghans as possible.”
In a section disturbingly titled “Population Management”, the guide recommends that everyone who lives within an operational area “should be identified and fully biometrically enrolled with facial photos, iris scans, and all ten fingerprints (if present).” Soldiers must also record “good contextual data” about individuals, such as “where they live, what they do, and to which tribe or clan they belong.” Citizens were to be told the collection protected them from potentially violent elements and troublemakers.

A lengthy article in the January 2014 edition of Military journal Joint Forces Quarterly offers a glowing appraisal of the “biometric-enabled intelligence” system rolled out in Kabul, declaring it to be a “key enabling factor” in US counterinsurgency efforts, and “an invaluable part of the campaign that has even greater potential in the future.” It documents how enrolment was often carried out using colorful trucks with jingling bells, in the manner of an ice cream van, in order to make the process “more culturally appealing” – particularly in respect of children, presumably.

Also included are several alleged “success stories”, such as one instance in which two Afghan police officers, neither of whom could read or write, spotted an individual on a “biometrically developed insurgent watch list” approaching their checkpoint.

One of the officers is said to have taken the man – identified as having been involved in “multiple IED events” – into custody “with a broad smile,” and the anecdote ends on an upbeat note, hailing how the officers’ illiteracy was no barrier to them removing a dangerous insurgent from the battlefield due to the miracle of biometric intelligence. Cheery stuff, although journalist Annie Jacobsenhas exposed in chilling detail just how fallible biometric evidence can be.

In July 2012, US Army First Lieutenant Clint Lorance ordered his platoon to shoot three unarmed motorcycle riders in Kandahar province. The next year, a court martial found him guilty of two counts of second-degree murder, attempted murder, wrongfully communicating a threat, reckless endangerment, soliciting a false statement, and obstructing justice, sentencing him to 20 years in prison. However, in November 2019, he received a pardon from Donald Trump.

The then-president released Lorance after he was shown fingerprints and DNA data that purportedly indicated the Afghan men killed were Taliban bomb makers, not civilians. However, after some determined digging, Jacobsen found that one set of fingerprints allegedly found on an exploded IED said to prove one of the dead men was a bomber actually belonged to a police officer, who was likely to have contaminated the evidence in the line of duty. The other set did indeed belong to a bomber – who was still alive.

Lorance isn’t an isolated example either. Staff Sergeant Robert Bales is serving life for killing 16 Afghan villagers in cold blood in March 2012. While he pleaded guilty to the charges and admitted his tours of Afghanistan and Iraq had instilled a loathing of the local population within him, he’s now appealing his sentence. The case rests on data provided by a biometrics expert who also worked on the Lorance case, which he claims proves witnesses to Bales’ crimes were Taliban bomb makers who left their fingerprints on bomb components.

Evidently though, Afghanistan was just an experiment – and Washington was enamored with the results. The White House’s proposed Army budget for 2022 seeks over $11 million to purchase 95 new biometric collection devices, meaning the policy will almost inevitably be rolled out again in whichever country is next in the US crosshairs.

Where that will be is unknown, but there’s also the question of what implications the Afghan test run has for the Western world. Governments, police forces, security services and even big business are increasingly using cutting-edge technology to amass, store and analyze vast reams of sensitive personal data – much of it was similarly trialed during the War on Terror, and sold to home audiences on the basis of convenience and security, just as the military’s biometric data harvest was sold to Afghans. Now the troops are finally home, has the fight been brought back with them?
War Crime

WAR IS PEACE IS FREEDOM IS SLAVERY IS IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

The occupation of Afghanistan was rationalized based on an entire edifice of lies. At its foundation lay the lie of Nineleven. Above it towered the lie of fighting terrorism (while training and equipping the terrorists). Somewhere along the way the lie of aiding Afghanistan’s development into a vibrant, modern democracy with gender equality and other bells and whistles was added to this already stupendous structure (while the only actual development was that of the heroin trade). And, of course, overlaying all of the above was a truly staggering amount of corruption and theft.

New World Order, or New Normal, or a “global totalitarian ideological movement.” has greatly accelerated what is now known as the Great Reset. Long-planned and highly organized controlled demolition of post-modern civilization. Seemingly random events are the product of NWO schemes designed to create maximum chaos, confusion and conflict.

Of its tentacles, one is shortages of nearly everything, with labor-related shortages being the most prominent. Might this be the Great Reset?

*Medical mafia malfeasance. Container ship jams and supply chain breaks. Microchips and chassis causes truck and driver shortages. Severly increasingly shortage of auto inventories. Nurses decline. Droughts and heatwaves, blizzards in Dallas. Farm equipment breaks. Food price increases. Pervasive resource shortages. Cyber-attacks and rogue ransomware by the techonocratic tyranny of corporate cospiracy. Federal fraternity of finance.*

While it appears that the they command and control over the whole place, they have became too arrogant. Believing in their own lies. The world gradually waking up to the absurd, arbitrary and fallacious approach is akin to the vain Emperor in new clothes while the entire world has realized by now, the Emperor has no clothes at all.

Global totalitarian capitalism cannot function that way. Going openly totalitarian will cause it to implode (not global capitalism itself, but this totalitarian version of it).

The New Normal totalitarianism will not work if the masses perceive it as totalitarianism, as a political/ideological program, rather than as “a response to a deadly pandemic.”

Let us not lose sight of such relativities as we consider Washington’s victorious exit from Afghanistan and its forthcoming victorious exits from Iraq, Syria, the Ukraine, Kosovo, Israel, Taiwan, Qatar, Okinawa, Guam, Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands and Alaska, to name a few.

What is happening in Afghanistan, are very big and very important lessons, and we must take advantage of them and act accordingly, at the cultural, ideological & emotional levels, at the level of our choices, of our hopes, of our our reading (of events), of our alliances, of our infrastructure, at the economic, political, military, security levels, etc. We must only rely on God and on ourselves! We must not wait for NWO, nor their training, nor their advice, nor their support, nor their false promises, nor their plots! We do not want their good nor their evil. Of course no good can come from them. The good resides in our people, in our community, in our land. It is on them that we must rely. Because we have all these possibilities and capacities.

A villian is just a symbol, after all. It’s the dissatisfaction with global capitalism (and its smiley, happy, valueless values, and its post-ideological ideology) that NWO is determined to crush, so they can get back to the unfinished business of restructuring the entire Middle East, and anywhere else that’s not playing ball, and dissolving what is left of national sovereignty, and transforming the world into one big marketplace, where there will be no fascists, no evil Russians, no religious extremists, no racist statues, no offensive movies, or books, or artworks, no more unauthorized ass-clown presidents, and everyone will be “contact-traced” with their digital health-certificate implants, and the children will stand inside their little “social-distancing” boxes and circles and sing the Coca-Cola theme song through their anti-virus masks at school…

There will be a Great Reset. There’s simply no stopping it at this point. The only question that remains is will this much needed reset of civilization take place on their terms or ours.

Orlov/Smith/Hopkins/Nasrallah/Ojha

It might turn out to be a world where reality is so wrong, many would happily escape to the realness of virtual reality.

One of the more light hearted scenarios include banning of unauthorized thought thus creating an underground market and carriers of thought. That would be a dream job lol

Da_Funk

It might turn out to be a world where reality is so wrong, many would happily escape to the realness of virtual reality.

One of the more light hearted scenarios include banning of unauthorized thought thus creating an underground market and carriers of thought. That would be a dream job lol
The metaverse and community tokens are going to be insane ROI investments this decade. Get in on them now.

Hello! It’s a lovely sunny and breezy day today. Got all the windows open. The autum colors are muted this year due to the drought but the sweet corn faired fine!

How do you do?

Preach

I had a wisdom tooth pulled last thursday. The roots were so embedded into my jaw that my dentist had to make some incisions and use a surgical machine to grind away some bone around the anchor points just to break it loose. I jokingly told her "I guess I should've been a boxer". Then of course I had to sow 3 stitches to keep the wound together. Supposedly the fifth day is the worst as far as the pain goes. Well it's the fifth day, I just ran out of painkillers, and the drug store isn't opening for another six hours. Needless to say, do not fuck with me.

Last edited:
Sorry to hear about your pain. I had all four taken out at ounce years ago and I remember being tear eyed trying to eat! I believe your body is strong enough to heal!!

I don’t know what’s going on but I can tell that there seems to be a rush to get everyone jabbed with poison. Not sure why this is. One clear evidence is that the US military is retreating fast. National debt has never stopped them from wasting money. So why? The easiest answer is that gasoline is finished and so is the dollar. Future of energy is Russia and future of commerce is the new silkroad. I think the central banks intend on destroying the west and transferring the machine to the east.

The important thing right now IMO is to resist future jabs and mandates.

Preach

Hey, for what it's worth.

I got one shot of AstraZeneca before the blood plates shit started happening. Then I got a dose of Pfizer next. Nothing happened. Well, I got symptoms for about 8-12 hours a while after as my body processed and made antibodies, so it was like a cold. Same goes for my entire family and extended family, all co-workers, and since I'm a caretaker - all the people I work to take care of. Something like 300 people I know and interact with regularly have gotten it, and they are all fine. The olderst person among them is my grand mother with alzheimers, she's something like 83. A few of them have heart conditions. Some of them have had cancer. My other grandmother has COPD, she also is fine.

Stay away from the ones that actually got bad reps. AstraZeneca and Johnson due to the blood plate issue, and I forget which ones were contaminated now. But get those anti bodies up in you so you don't choke to death. Pfizer seems to be the real deal though. Good on you, Americuh.

And unless the federal reserve joins the Russians and decides it no longer wants to borrow money to the US, I wouldn't worry about the national debt :p It's the rest of the world you're conning, not yourself!

Last edited:
Hi again!

Dens sapientiae

The last teeth to come in man are molars called 'wisdom-teeth', which come at the age of twenty years, in the case of both sexes. Cases have been known in women upwards of eighty years old where at the very close of life the wisdom-teeth have come up, causing great pain in their coming; and cases have been known of the like phenomenon in men too. This happens, when it does happen, in the case of people where the wisdom-teeth have not come up in early years.

-Aristotle

Debbie Guatelli-Steinberg in her book What Teeth Reveal About Human Evolution (Cambridge University Press, 2016) states; "99 percent of humans’ evolutionary history was spent eating foods that were hunted or gathered. Our current diets of soft, processed and sugary foods are nothing like the diets for which our teeth are adapted."

“Problems like cavities and plaque buildup have been magnified tremendously in humans today,” she said. “Natural selection has not prepared us well for the kinds of food we eat today.”

“Soft diets do not stimulate jaw growth, and teeth, especially our third molars (wisdom teeth), become impacted,” she said.

In any case, truth is reaveled through layers, and it is suggested that third molar impaction became 10 times more common after the Industrial Revolution than it was previously. "Overall, these data suggest that two different mechanisms influenced the prevalence of human third molar agenesis: one operating since the time of Homo erectus and one with much more recent origins."

The earliest recorded case of impacted wisdom teeth belongs to the renowned "MagdalenianGirl,"

"Finding impacted wisdom teeth 15,000 years ago indicates that the human diet might have already changed, some would say 'deteriorated,' earlier than previously thought," said Robert D. Martin, Field Museum provost and primatologist.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Hey, for what it's worth.

I got one shot of AstraZeneca before the blood plates shit started happening. Then I got a dose of Pfizer next. Nothing happened. Well, I got symptoms for about 8-12 hours a while after as my body processed and made antibodies, so it was like a cold. Same goes for my entire family and extended family, all co-workers, and since I'm a caretaker - all the people I work to take care of. Something like 300 people I know and interact with regularly have gotten it, and they are all fine. The olderst person among them is my grand mother with alzheimers, she's something like 83. A few of them have heart conditions. Some of them have had cancer. My other grandmother has COPD, she also is fine.

Stay away from the ones that actually got bad reps. AstraZeneca and Johnson due to the blood plate issue, and I forget which ones were contaminated now. But get those anti bodies up in you so you don't choke to death. Pfizer seems to be the real deal though. Good on you, Americuh.

And unless the federal reserve joins the Russians and decides it no longer wants to borrow money to the US, I wouldn't worry about the national debt :p It's the rest of the world you're conning, not yourself!

I'm double jabbed with AZ. I know about 400 people who have been vaccinated. Guess how many people I know with complications? Yeah. Zero!!!!

I’m so thankful to hear that!!

The issue that still remains is; one Oxford study suggests that breakthrough cases of delta have up to 251 times the viral load compared to that of early strain. I know two twice jabbed individuals that tested positive and died. Israeli data tells us that the vaccines have been a dud and there is absolutely no right for anyone to force this crap on people.

Stranger, my friend
Let’s stop the madness. I’m sorry that this happened. They missed their info and know not better to diss my info. I’m a little bummed now but these days who isn’t? It might be the craziest shit since the angels fell 12,000 years ago. It probably happens again and again, right? There’s nothing to be scared of but fear and darkness itself. I don’t know but it might be the evil beast, you know what I mean? How long has this been planned? '19, 20 years? a millenia of thousand six hundred and sixty six years? Graham Hancock anyone? Coronavirus and the lockdowns. We all knew it deep down. Something didn’t add up like Juicey Smoothette in downtown! I have faith in people after all said and done! Go check google patents man. SARS also known as covid-o-two. The theory that Bushregime did SARS. Check. The theory that they did MERS. Check. The theory that they’ve been planning this curse? Check. Anybody into numology and know what the endtime priests do? I know about the censorship now too. Been out the matrix long and I forget how pathological it grew. I love you and thank you Ms. Nicki Manji!! I don’t know but you know they’re not backing down. Baby step god’s son. Three steps forward, two step backup. Vaxxed or anti-vaxx, anti-facts or Fauci doubts, please believe that I’ve never been a hesitant. How long has it been? Say fuck the prezedent and his puppet strings. Ladies and gentleman, this should set a precedence. Remisce the time we spent, criticizing the government. The mounting evidence is enough to collapse the establishment. Did they get their Pearl Harbor moment? The trancendant event supposed to usher in the reset? The reset must happen but not the way self- proclaimed greats think. I might be a fighter but I know who to love. God. I’m not a biter, things just repeat a lot. Let them not die in vain. Relieve the planet and its children for the sake of our sons.
Yo Pac, tell 'em what I mean!
Gimme a break! They claim that I'm violent, just cause I refuse to be silent. These hypocrites are havin fits, cause I'm not buyin it! Defyin it envious because I will rebel against any oppressor and this is known as self defense. And fuck trying to get with these crooked ass hypocrites. I'm pissed cause it stays like this and now they trying to send me off to Kuwait! Work me like a slave while they laid back. Homie don't play that! The Grammys and the American music shows pimp us like hoes. They got dough but they hate us though. The media is greedier than most you could sell em your soul or they'll be on you til a niggaz ghost. Drop the drums, here it comes, only go two minutes to bounce, and every second counts. Better press, wreck on your tech, here we go set. My trickery's more slippery when wet. Wicked as I flip, don't trip, get a grip. It'll kick if the bass line's thick it's a hit. You better keep your mind on the real shit. It's not to be a racist, but let's face this: wouldn't you if we could trade places? I got lynched by some crooked cops, and to this day them same motherfuckers on the beat gettin major pay. But when I get my check they taking tax out so we paying for these pigs to knock the blacks out. You know they got me trapped in this prison of seclusion. Happiness, living on tha streets is a delusion. Trapped in my own community I couldn't find a trace of equality. Why did they lie to me? Fight back the attack on society. War on drugs is a war on you and me yet they say this is the Home of The Free! But if you ask me it's all about hypocrisy. The constitution yo, it don't apply to me and Lady Liberty still the bitch lied to me! Unlock my brain, break the chains of your misery. This time the payback for evil shit they did to me. They call me militant racist cause I will resist. Wanna censor somethin, motherfucker censor this!My words are weapons and I'm steppin to the silent, wakin up the masses, but they claim that I'm violent! If you investigate you'll find out where it's comin from. Look through our history, America's the violent one! These are lies that we all accepted. Say no to virus but the government’s made it, running through our community, killing our unity. I try to effect by kicking the facts and everyday I read the paper there's another lie. They show my picture for the crimes of another guy and although it seems heaven sent, we ain't ready to see a black President. It ain't that I've changed but it's strange how these mothafuckas rearrange. You know what my momma use to tell me - If ya can't find something ta live for then you best find something ta die for. United we stand, divided we fall. They can shoot one nigga but they can't take us all. Llittle man wants to be a rap star - make papes, hit skins, drive a fat car. It ain't easy, sleazy even, deceivin those we believe in. Only time we chill is when we kill each other. It takes skill to be real, time to heal each other. Prosecutor do you have any more evidence? Amerikkka, I charge you with the crime of rape, murder, and malfeasance. For suppressing and punishing my people, I charge you with robbery for robbing me of my history, I charge you with false imprisonment for keeping me, and the jury finds you guilty on all accounts and you are to serve the consequences of your evil schemes. Words of Wisdom - they shine upon the strength of a nation. Conquer the enemy on with proper education. Protect yourself and reach for what you wanna do. Know thy self and teach what we have been through. On with the knowledge of the place then. No one will ever oppress this race again. On the streets or on TV. Life's a mess, don't stress, test of giving. Be thankful that you're livining, blessed! I'm fighting it back, now snap, where they at? When it's time to go to combat, guess who's back? Tupac cares, if don't nobody else care. Please don't cry, dry your eyes, never let up. Forgive but don't forget, keep your head up. Lets trade places, trace the hate and face it. One nigga teach two niggas, three teach four niggas and them niggas teach more niggas and when we blast that'll be the biggest blast you've ever heard and them is my last wordz.

<----- ouch :(

https://cluborlov.wordpress.com/2023/06/30/sodom-or-gomorrah-your-choice/

After a bit of research, I started zooming in on something that came to be known as Peak Oil: the fact that oil production in the US had peaked in 1970 and was peaking in country after country around the world. At the same time the US, with its non-negotiable lifestyle, was the most oil-addicted country in the world, and it would be futile to try to pry the car keys out of Americans’ cold, dead fingers — until the rigor mortis lets go. Indeed, Americans opted to offshore virtually all of their industry to China (which was at the time extremely rich in coal) just in order to continue driving around aimlessly in ever-larger SUVs. That led to US federal debt to grow by leaps and bounds and couldn’t possibly end well.

After a while a somewhat popular Peak Oil movement formed in the US and I got tangentially involved in it, giving talks at a couple of conferences and mentioning Peak Oil here in there in my books and articles. For a while things went according to plan: global conventional oil production peaked in 2005-6, oil prices skyrocketed to close to $150/barrel and, sure enough, a little while later in 2008 the US financial sector became extremely unwell and needed to be resuscitated through major infusions of free money and thereafter kept on life support using interest rates close to zero.

But then a strange thing happened: out of sheer desperation, US oil and gas companies resorted to an old Soviet technology called hydrofracturing to extract oil trapped in shale rock — and a minor miracle happaned. This technology, given the catchy name “fracking” and incrementally improved over time, allowed the US to set new all-time records in oil and gas production, once again becoming a major exporter of both, allowing it to continue driving around aimlessly while going deeper and deeper into debt and importing just about everything it needed.

As a result of this, the Peak Oil movement pretty much went away. A few people continued to pay attention, pointing out that “fracking” never made any money, actually losing investors around a trillion dollars, would never have really taken off if it weren’t for interest rates close to zero (which are now over) and absolutely horrible for the environment, poisoning the groundwater and causing earthquakes. But the once lively movement to get Americans out of their energy-squandering single-family houses and individual cars and into energy-efficient buses, trams and apartment buildings went pretty much nowhere. In any case,

---------> over time it got infested with old hippies from pothead communes, ayahuasca visionaries, permaculture peddlers, druids elves and goblins, catastrophic climate change enthusiasts and the rest of the environmentalist three-ring circus. :(

;) buses, trains.... *puke* not here Dmitri lol :eek:

I HOPE TO GOD I AM WRONG! https://dissidentvoice.org/2023/07/i-hope-to-god-i-am-wrong-climate-change-going-through-the-roof/

‘In truth, the reason you have never liked to stick your head above the parapet is for fear of being shot at by your peers. As a fellow scientist I understand that – I really do. There is nothing worse than being ridiculed within your own community. It can, I know, mean loss of prestige, a squeeze on funding, and a closing down of opportunities for advancement. I understand, therefore, why you continue to play down anything that might draw attention, why you lie low, tow [sic – toe] the party line.​
‘I know, too, what you really think and feel about climate change collapse, because I have talked to many of you in private, and the response – without exception – has been that the true situation is far worse than you are prepared to admit in public. So, behind the facade, I know that you are torn between speaking out and holding back, that you are as desperate as anyone for the measures to be taken that the science demands. Most of all, I know that you fear, as much as anybody else, for your children’s future in the world of climate chaos they will be forced to inhabit.’​
Big El Nino. 2024 may be hotter. Either shit will start to crumble or the "globe will cool" and we build mansions on the moon. :cool:

Hans Vogel

No longer is it a matter of speculation whether or not the “West” is in free fall. It clearly is, and it is clearly intentional. The Great Covid Show, brought to you by the usual suspects, seems to have created the right conditions for the “Great Reset.” There were some hiccups, because an operation so vast and all-encompassing as the Great Covid Show was beyond the technical and intellectual capabilities of the US neocons and their foreign cronies, including the WEF, the WHO and the EU.

The Russian Special Military Operation in the Ukraine has complicated matters. Like in a game of chess, Russia is forcing the US and its vassals to make moves they had not planned or had counted on making only later in the game. Such moves are definitely not to their advantage. That is why governments are making such drastic decisions in so many different fields, and all at the same time.

In spite of the countless contradictions in terms of politics itself, official political discourse and the intrinsic contradictions underlying most political decisions, it is a miracle the US Empire still manages to stay alive. Perhaps that also explains why AI is currently being rolled out: in the hopes that it will help maintain US power. However, it must be doubted whether AI will prove to be able to function in an environment where legal, linguistic and lexicographic confusion and contradiction have become the norm.

With politicians and state and corporate media in the “West” dutifully referring to “our democracy,” “Western values” (supposedly defending human rights), “transparency” and “the rule of law,” while actually doing and advocating everything that is diametrically opposed, it would seem that sooner or later AI must break down. After all AI, like the electronic system that it is, functions on the premise that “0” is “0” and that “1” is “1”. When “0” can also mean “1” and “1” is sometimes “0”, collapse is inevitable. How is it going to tell when “democracy” means “rule by popular majority vote” or its opposite, rule by a corrupt clique of criminals, as is the case in modern “democracies?” Moreover, given the fanatical determination with which reliable sources of energy everywhere in the “West” are being abandoned, precisely now that everything that sustains life depends on electronics, the entire system increasingly resembles a house built on quicksand.

Wherever one looks in Europe, collapse is just around the corner. Today, driving on Germany’s once famous Autobahns is sort of an ordeal. Once upon a time, one could enjoy the view of splendid and sometimes spectacular landscapes while driving relaxedly on the smooth surface of impeccably maintained superhighways. With a total length of more than 13,000 kilometers, Germany has the fourth network in the world, only preceded by Spain, the US and China. There are 50 million cars in Germany, but the network is also intensively used by foreign truck drivers delivering and picking up merchandise and in summer and winter by millions of foreigners on their way to holiday destinations. The Autobahn network is used very intensively, but maintenance has long been neglected and as a result, extensive stretches of highway need to be narrowed in order to enable road and bridge repairs. This causes long and time-consuming traffic jams all over the country from early morning to late at night. Add to that the fact that many drivers hail from non-Western lands, where the proverbial German discipline and respect for rules and regulations are not taught from an early age, and it is clear that driving on the Autobahn consumes inordinate amounts of time and energy. As a matter of fact, the German highway system seems very near the breaking point.

Upon drawing this conclusion it occurred to me that the German federal highways are a symbol for what is happening all over Europe: the very pillars that sustain state and society are breaking down. Of course, for those with eyes to see, the collapse has already set some time ago, perhaps two decades, if not earlier. Just like those three WTC towers that collapsed on 9/11, the collapse begins hesitantly and then accelerates. Like in the case of the WTC towers, the widespread destruction that takes place in the “West” today is planned. However, in a number of fields the collapse had already begun long before in the form of corruption. With corrupt people moving from one field of endeavor to another, corruption spreads even faster and eventually becomes systemic.

For instance, academic corruption may lead to plagiarism and the manipulation of research data. Mrs. Ursula von der Leyen, MD, the unelected president of the EuSSR, has never been able to shake off the odor of academic fraud (committed when writing her dissertation) that surrounds her. It came as no surprise to learn that she has been making secret deals with the Pfizer company for the supply of untested vaccines and to force these on an unsuspecting public during the Great Covid Show. Once corrupt, always corrupt, as one might say.

While fraud increasingly destroys the value of academic research, academic education itself is also under attack. The Dutch education minister intends to reduce the credit requirements for freshmen by half. This means that more students will be allowed to stay on to become sophomores, with the predictable final result that university degrees will devaluate even further.

Corruption in the field of medicine has become apparent during the Great Covid Show, to the point where today no physician can be trusted. To put it simply, family doctors and specialists alike are essentially drug pushers in the service of Big Pharma. There are still some honest and decent doctors out there, but these are hard to find.

Like academic research, education, politics and medicine, the judicial system is riddled with corruption and in free fall. Just take the recent case against Professor Sucharit Bhakdi, who was accused of being an antisemite, on the basis of the flimsiest evidence imaginable. Although this eloquent and influential critic of the covid policies decreed by the German government was acquitted, the public prosecutor nonetheless has decided to appeal and to press ahead trying to put Doctor Bhakdi behind bars at any cost. For a public prosecutor to proceed in such a manner, in complete denial of the fact there is no evidence that supports the case, is more than a travesty of justice: it s turning justice into a silly joke. It is indeed concerning that no one raises an eyebrow, which is a telling illustration on how far the judicial system in Germany (and for that matter in the rest of Europe) has been corrupted.

Yet in the eyes of the state, to express doubts or concern about such matters is a sin. Just recently, the Dutch state spy service AIVD has issued a report stating that about 100,000 Dutch citizens distrust the state and the government, which allegedly makes them “conspiracy theorists.” Increasingly and almost openly, it is being suggested that such people need to be subjected to psychiatric treatment. Any sane person would not trust the government more than the government trusts him, and no doubt many people are faithful to that principle, but apparently the government of the Netherlands which is, of course, a “democratic” country, begs to differ.

It has been suggested that the events in France are part of the “Great Reset” propagated by the WEF.

Actually, that “Great Reset” is a just another term for a lot of destruction, disease, death, war, misery and fear. It would seem the Four Riders of the Apocalypse have sent their vanguard to prepare the terrain and they will show up soon. In this respect, it is to be noted that the slogan “build back better,” so prominent and so ubiquitous just a few years ago, has completely vanished from state propaganda everywhere.

In order to “build back better,” everything needs to be broken down first. Evidently that is not what the rulers of all those “democratic” states in the “West” have been telling their “voters.”

But not to worry, the “West” is composed of “value-based” societies under “the rule of law,” were “equity” and “diversity” and “human rights” are being upheld, where “carbon and nitrogen emissions” are being limited, and where “fake news” and “disinformation” are banned.
Neocons, man. Neocons

Picking up steam, yall.

https://kunstler.com/clusterfuck-nation/a-fun-day/

Somebody in the “Joe Biden” White House apparently thinks that the operations already underway are not enough to destroy our country fast enough, so a little extra push, such as nuclear annihilation, might get’er done.

By operations underway I mean things like mRNA vaccines stealthily deleting kin, friends, and public figures from the scene… decriminalizing crime… undermining the oil industry by a thousand cuts… liquidating small business… making little children insane over sex… flooding the land with illegal immigrants… devaluing the currency… queering elections — all of these things done on purpose, by the way. And if you complain about any of it, here comes the FBI or the IRS knocking on your door.

So, to make sure that a collapse of the USA comes on-schedule, there is the useful fracas created by our government geniuses over in Ukraine that creeps day-by-day toward a quick American assisted suicide. Just to remind you, here’s how that started: In 2014, the US fomented a coup against Ukrainian president Viktor Yanukovych. In short order, the Russian language was banned (despite the fact that Most Ukrainians speak Russian). A piqued Russia re-po’d the Crimean Peninsula. When ethnic Russians in eastern Ukraine (the Donbas provinces) tried to go their own way, Ukraine shelled and rocketed them for eight years. That was the setup.

All of the above was absolutely unnecessary, you understand.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.