Unleaked 2Pac Track -> List

Status
Not open for further replies.
killahill187um said:
isnt trump tite same as letz fight and maybe come wit me is original title of hail mary
Jawz Tight was what some people call Let's Fight... Trump Tite has nothing to do with it.

Come With Me could be an original title, it could be a title to an original version or to the rumored solo version, or it could be a completely different song.

^ I doubt that... I only heard 2 versions, the one that leaked before Ressurection came out, which had little difference, and the Ressurection version.

jackson5 said:
"The Realest Killaz OG ft. 50 Cent & Pitbull"

was it really Pitbull on the first take??
Something labeled "first take" has been out for a while and does not feature pitbull. it has 50 fucking up a few parts of his verse and also has more Pac chorus repeating (chopped from the OG)...so maybe this is really the second take and the true first features Pitbull, but I doubt it. pz

p.s.-if anybody needs the "first take" of Realest Killaz just post so

Butt Rubber

More arrogant than SicC
KAMIKAZI said:
Actually, they pass out free lunch at the park just at the bottom of my hill, and in school I get free lunch too.
its not free if someones paying for it to be created. the school is spending money to provide it for you

yea the realest killaz "OG" had a quick version of 50 cen'ts verse with the actual chorus by 2pac. since it sounds like a rush job theres probably no version before it.

realest killaz wit pitbull must be and 2nd take or an alternate take... i think they recorded pitbull for it and just cut him off... i got that version and it sounds like a take b4 the complete realest killaz

i forgot afterlyfe too... and noo! it doesnt feature alanis morisette :p

KAMIKAZI said:
Jawz Tight was what some people call Let's Fight... Trump Tite has nothing to do with it.

Come With Me could be an original title, it could be a title to an original version or to the rumored solo version, or it could be a completely different song.
thanx 4 clearing that

¥¤µи΄Ň΄Яєsт said:
realest killaz wit pitbull must be and 2nd take or an alternate take... i think they recorded pitbull for it and just cut him off... i got that version and it sounds like a take b4 the complete realest killaz

i forgot afterlyfe too... and noo! it doesnt feature alanis morisette :p
eh? :confused:

What about Changes '92?
I remember that someone said once that he heard a version of Military Minds with a guitar on it in '97...

djgmoney said:
yea the realest killaz "OG" had a quick version of 50 cen'ts verse with the actual chorus by 2pac. since it sounds like a rush job theres probably no version before it.
theres 2 more different takes of this,and there is another dude that was on there.maybe that was pitbul.

then theres the mixtape version

then he re did the vocals for the ressurection version

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.