Who remembers when...

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
Anybody remember Casey ranting and complaining that he was hungry and couldn't go downstairs because his sister was getting fucked in the living room and that it happened all the time and it really pissed him off because he had to wait it out upstairs until she was done?
Wasn't that Salar? lol

Da_Funk

^Nah, it was Militant. I remember that shit.

Salar was dope though. I wonder how he's doing, I remember he being big into the drugs.

Remember when 7syns was going to retire at age 30 b/c he was a good carpenter or some bullshit?

Remember Calcao and the shit he used to get?

Remember that retard Pella and the shit he'd post?

Remember when Seb broke up with his girlfriend and everyone made fun of him?

Remember when Cookies took a took a poll and based on the feedback rated every single tupac song?

Casey

Staff member
Anybody remember Casey ranting and complaining that he was hungry and couldn't go downstairs because his sister was getting fucked in the living room and that it happened all the time and it really pissed him off because he had to wait it out upstairs until she was done?
LMFAO you have a good memory. I haven't lived with my sister for nearly 5 years now, so that was definitely a while ago.

I never said it happened all the time though. It only happened that one time. I remember posting about it too, lol. Shit was annoying. That's what bedrooms are for, don't hold the living room to ransom.

Although I'm fairly sure me and my wife did the same thing a few times, haha.

Casey

Staff member
Speaking of Jason_G, does anyone remember what his rap name was? I remember he sent me a couple of tracks back in the day. Wonder if he still raps.

Bobby Sands

LMFAO you have a good memory. I haven't lived with my sister for nearly 5 years now, so that was definitely a while ago.

I never said it happened all the time though. It only happened that one time. I remember posting about it too, lol. Shit was annoying. That's what bedrooms are for, don't hold the living room to ransom.

Although I'm fairly sure me and my wife did the same thing a few times, haha.
yea me, your wife and your sister too :)

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
Does anyone remember when ThugBabe's pictures surfaced here, her ex-bf came in threatening everyone? Claiming he was still with her and that he was gonna murder us all, but she was telling him to fuck off and that they're over. lol.

I seem to remember that for some reason.

Casey

Staff member
yea me, your wife and your sister too :)
That doesn't make any logical or grammatical sense. Take some English classes.

FYI, neither my wife or my sister like idiot religious meat-eating caveman neanderthal fucktards, so you're living in fantasy land, farmboy.

dilla

Trumpfan17 aka Coonie aka Dilla aka Tennis Dog
When you get married, you'll understand.
I'm not married. I understand. His "joke" is more of what someone who is used to getting their ass kicked would say. I can't think of a single, normal person with friends and a social life that would consider that a joke. One may accidentally, in a lapse of judgment, say that if they were drunk, and it would still get him his teeth in his hands.

All in all, it was unnecessary and shows pretty bad taste. Someone with a lack of social skills would consider it a "joke."

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.