your opinion about the resurrection movie

is it me or does some of 2pac's sentences sound cut and pasted? maybe its my tele but doesnt the sound and tone of his voice change in some midsentence?...or is it im being paranoid because of the way theyve recently been adulterating his music and i think its being done in the movie also?

imcominharder said:
Its definately cut n pasted from different interviews,
I thought everybody knew that cutie

i meant some sentences he said, like the first part sounded different from the rest....and some things he said like he wasnt happy on death row...what interview did he said that from?

nail_polish said:
i meant some sentences he said, like the first part sounded different from the rest....and some things he said like he wasnt happy on death row...what interview did he said that from?
yeah, that confused me as well, that and the part where he said somin like he was responsible for the beef with biggie or somin.

and i didnt find it appropratie to use interview about his first shooting in new york and make it look like he was talking from the dead reflecting back on las vegas shooting :rolleyes:

KFatal

On Probation - Please report any break in the guid
yes alot of the interviews where cut n paste, but overall the movie was excellent and its probably what pac would want.

okay...so i was just wondering...did Amaru when cutting and pasting the interviews create new sentences and thoughts that did not exist and 2pac having never said...thats what im wondering, like with how they inserted 'trick' in still ballin and him saying G-Unit...did Amaru mix and match words to create new thoughts and new sentences in the resurrection thats what im asking...thnz

KFatal

On Probation - Please report any break in the guid
nail_polish said:
okay...so i was just wondering...did Amaru when cutting and pasting the interviews create new sentences and thoughts that did not exist and 2pac having never said...thats what im wondering, like with how they inserted 'trick' in still ballin and him saying G-Unit...did Amaru mix and match words to create new thoughts and new sentences in the resurrection thats what im asking...thnz
pac didnt say some of those things, but thats how he felt. for example pac never said "i aint happy on death row" in any interviews, but he probably told people that were close to him like his mom.

Butt Rubber

More arrogant than SicC
well I'm sure 2pac had a hard time recording these interviews in his studio from Cuba with Kadafi and Elvis, so maybe Pac didnt know how to work his microphone correctly so it sounded wrong

kadafifatal said:
pac didnt say some of those things, but thats how he felt. for example pac never said "i aint happy on death row" in any interviews, but he probably told people that were close to him like his mom.

Yeah. I'm glad they did that, in a way. Because I'm sure people like his mom, Kadafi's mom, knew about his real feelings about Death Row, David Kenner, etc. How he told the Outlawz never to sign with Death Row,etc...and was starting his production company Euphenasia w/Yak's mom as his assistant,etc.

But all n all, i think they did a good job, to at least try and give him the opportunity to tell his story from the grave.

nail_polish said:
do you think that was moral and just of them to do?
i doubt they could have done a documentary like that if they didnt cut and paste, moral? maybe not, but necesary for their goal, which in my opinion was moral

nail_polish said:
and i didnt find it appropratie to use interview about his first shooting in new york and make it look like he was talking from the dead reflecting back on las vegas shooting :rolleyes:
I didn't see a problem with that, since 2Pac often talked about his own death. I mean, if they didn't use that quote, they could have easily just put in the part of the song "N***** Done Changed" when he says, "I've been shot and murdered, can't tell you how it happened word for word...". But if they would have done that it wouldn't have sounded as cool, so they went with his quote about the NY shooting.

yeah the begining always gives me the chills...the whole "they shot me" and "this is my story" part...everytime i see it it gives me goosebumps

Yeah, pluse he has that unbelievable quote about death in the beginning- how if you say that it's sad that someone is gone you are actually being selfish, since he's away from all this bad stuff on Earth. That's freaking awesome.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.