Eminem - Houdini

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Im surprised at how good this track is. Havent really liked anything from Em in years but I think this is the best thing he could have done with his career at this point.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
I really like it. It's nostalgic to me. Feels like 2002 when I play it in my car.

Also... He stepped up his production skills? The blend with 'Without Me' works really well. Clever.

His first single is usually crap. Still using 20th century formula.

I - 36
Me - 8 or 9
My - lost count

Plus one for sampling Without Me

In my Air Max 90s
White Ts, walkin' parental advisory
My transgender cat's Siamese (Why?)
Identifies as black, but acts Chinese (Haha)

Cringe. Isn't he like 60 with grandkids? lol

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
I really like it. It's nostalgic to me. Feels like 2002 when I play it in my car.

Also... He stepped up his production skills? The blend with 'Without Me' works really well. Clever.
The Alchemist did the beat. Which is crazy because it’s such a Slim Shady / Dre vibe.

dilla

Trumpfan17 aka Coonie aka Dilla aka Tennis Dog
Megan The Stalion seems butthurt that Em mentioned her in the song. Made it about race by saying a white man attacking a black woman, or some shit.

Hope she gets shot in her other foot.

Da_Funk

Saw this thread and put it on Spotify. Can't say I thought much of the song but a whole whack of late 90s/early 2000s rap followed and that was exactly what I needed to get me through 30year cash flow projections.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.