Who is parenting now?

keco52

Staff member
My son is 22 so not parenting any littles but still a parent. Those ages are the best really. Take lots of pictures. Even if you think you’re taking an absurd amount, take more.

Teenage years can get rough and then everything goes back to normal when they reach adulthood and you can be friends.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
My son is 22 so not parenting any littles but still a parent. Those ages are the best really. Take lots of pictures. Even if you think you’re taking an absurd amount, take more.

Teenage years can get rough and then everything goes back to normal when they reach adulthood and you can be friends.
Camera roll FULL lol. Photos and video. We just spent a month travelling through Europe so lots of photos. Yes, I took two kids on an airplane from Australia to Italy. Sue me. Actually my daughter has already clocked Italy like 3 times, Poland 3 times, Qatar (learned to crawl at the Intercontinental), London, Dubai, Singapore. She's 100% my little sidekick, never leave home without her lol

DPG iz all I C

First time logging in here in a looooong time, certainly takes me back !

I’ve 2 kids, 10 year old and a 5 year old. I started posting on here when I was 14, not that far off my daughters age

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Respect.

I cannot find the words to describe how difficult I think this must be.

Mate. I cry a lot. It's tough. But my boys are so healthy, they were out of the hospital in 3 days. This is unheard of, most triplets are in special care and have health issues. So I'm very blessed. But man it is hard. My 20 month old being the most difficult of the lot

Da_Funk

Mate. I cry a lot. It's tough. But my boys are so healthy, they were out of the hospital in 3 days. This is unheard of, most triplets are in special care and have health issues. So I'm very blessed. But man it is hard. My 20 month old being the most difficult of the lot
Man, I feel for you. Sleep deprivation is an evil, evil thing.

My little guy is 19 months and I honestly don't think I could manage another child at the same time. Like I said, I cannot put into words the respect I have for doing what you do.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Man, I feel for you. Sleep deprivation is an evil, evil thing.

My little guy is 19 months and I honestly don't think I could manage another child at the same time. Like I said, I cannot put into words the respect I have for doing what you do.
I will say second one is easier by default. You just stress less.

We had two under two. So now an almost three year old three-nager and a one year old.

Starting to talk about number three.

tHuG $TyLe

Staff member
3 kids with 1 being my step son who is 10, my son is 5 and my daughter is 3.

Never thought I'd have kids and now Im not sure what I'd do without them. The boys are well behaved kids, rarely if ever in trouble. My daughter though.. she's whole lot of personality

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.