The "Funny" Pictures Thread

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
Fuck Reddit. Not a fan of the clutter or the attention whores. "OH hey, I made it on the front page of Reddit with a stupid photo". That's for Coonie. I prefer Metafilter.

dilla

Trumpfan17 aka Coonie aka Dilla aka Tennis Dog
Fuck Reddit. Not a fan of the clutter or the attention whores. "OH hey, I made it on the front page of Reddit with a stupid photo". That's for Coonie. I prefer Metafilter.
The idea is to live a life off of the internet. I've done that recently. You seem to be stuck somewhere in between.

Casey

Staff member
None of my images were found on Reddit, since I've never even read that site. I once went to their site and it hurt my eyes and I have never returned.

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
Does it matter where funny pictures come from (or are we going to be internet funneh elitists now)? If it's from Metafilter, Reddit, Chive or whatever site people visit... As long as you get a chuckle or laugh from it, it has served its purpose.

dilla

Trumpfan17 aka Coonie aka Dilla aka Tennis Dog
I didn't make a big deal out of where they came from. I merely mentioned that it closely mirrors Reddit, that's all. I don't care where they come from either.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.