The "Funny" Pictures Thread

vg4030

^^ Ive met him a couple of times, he is a 'friend' of my trade econ prof. He gave us a speech and sounded soo funny, like if we laughed at what we thought was a joke, he got all flustered and turned red.. he seems soo awkward in social situations... gives nerds a bad name

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
^yeah, he was super awkward on the Daily Show. Jon Stewart would be joking around and Krugman would either take it seriously or just ruin the joke by saying something unfunny.

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
^why did I see this picture on Facebook yesterday? Where'd you find that photo? I want to know where the cock who posted that photo on FB gets his funnies from.

Prize Gotti

Boots N Cats
Staff member
^why did I see this picture on Facebook yesterday? Where'd you find that photo? I want to know where the cock who posted that photo on FB gets his funnies from.
"Like" NotRightInTheHead.Com and LolSnaps.com on facebook, they often post up stuff there, but I normally just go directly to LolSnaps. I don't think NotRightInTheHead.Com excists now but they keep their FB page active.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.