This is my thread

dilla

Trumpfan17 aka Coonie aka Dilla aka Tennis Dog
Some shows I continue to watch only because I've sunk so much time into them.

Big Bang. Two and a Half Men. Family Guy, kind of.

Good thing Cleveland Show was cancelled because I was hanging on to that one too, unnecessarily. I have a hard time letting TV shows go. Except Bob's Burgers because I kind of got bored with it but it's still a quality show. Just gotta catch back up.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
You do. It's not hard to setup. All my shit is already waiting for me.

Although.... Alternatively... You can connect to someone elses server, using plex. They get all the new films and TV and you reap the benefit. If it's a mate, it's free. Or... You can find others who share for a few dollars a month. Although you can also get IPTV setups with plex. These cost about 20 dollars a month though.

So.... Suge Knight.

dilla

I'm pretty sure he legit got Pac killed. It was no accident.

For movies, I use a combination of this forum www.warez-bb.org/viewforum.php?f=4 which you are familiar with, and Rotten Tomatoes/Flixster (mobile) to help get reviews and all.

Even if a movie is just released, I find shit quality CAMs and decent quality Telesyncs on there over the weekend after its release. I watched The Wedding Ringer this way. It was manageable. Maybe moves with more cinematography require a 720 or 1080p download, but I don't seem to miss much otherwise.

Horrible Bosses 2 is pretty funny. I thought it was better than the original. Big Hero 6 is gonna be another underrated Pixar release, like Bolt, because everyone's still foaming at the mouth of that Frozen princess bitch's pussy and anything that falls out of it. I saw those two and Top Five in theaters and found them to be really worth it.

I think The Loft just opened today. I saw the trailers for that a month or two ago and it seems to be decently reviewed so far on Rotten.

That's all I got.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
I cannot watch a cam or dvd quality film anymore. I would rather wait until it's released on a 720p. That's how I have my server configured.

There isn't a film I "need" to see right now. I can wait 6 months.

dilla

It's been like two...maybe three years since a team I wanted to win a SB or CFB championship actually won said championship.

We'll see what unfolds from DeflateGate in the next few weeks, but for now, I am so happy NE won.

dilla

Dude, Better Call Saul, TWD, and John Oliver premiere tonight. Shameless and Episodes too. Top Gear was earlier today though I doubt I'll ever see an episode as cool as last week's.

What a pack Sunday night for TV. Not too long ago, my stacked lineup was on a Tuesday, Wed, or Thursday. Big Bang, Parks, 2.5 Men, etc. Now Sundays have 3 or 4 hour-long shows. Exciting.

dilla

No one watches the shitty US one. The first I'll be seeing even the hosts of the US one will be when they face off against the UK guys later on this season.

TWD was pretty nuts last night. Not a whole lot of action, but I think Tyreese's hallucinations were very realistic and really creeped me out. And seeing deceased members of the group....it felt a post-humous Pac music video or something.

Da_Funk

Dude, Better Call Saul, TWD, and John Oliver premiere tonight. Shameless and Episodes too. Top Gear was earlier today though I doubt I'll ever see an episode as cool as last week's.

What a pack Sunday night for TV. Not too long ago, my stacked lineup was on a Tuesday, Wed, or Thursday. Big Bang, Parks, 2.5 Men, etc. Now Sundays have 3 or 4 hour-long shows. Exciting.
Are you a doctor yet?

dilla

Does anyone follow Ristol on Twitter/Facebook? I genuinely love his tweets when I see them. I follow a lot of those comedy accounts, but only a few can I recognize without reading the author of the tweet.

Probably belongs in the Android thread, but I've been thinking about switching from Stock to CM12 just to get Lollipop. Good signal be damned, I'll take the shitty data speeds in my house to get 5.0.2. It just looks so damn cool and this is the longest I've sat out an update since 2.2 for my Droid Eris in Spring of 2010.

Yes, I have a timeline for this shit.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.