This is my thread

dilla

Trumpfan17 aka Coonie aka Dilla aka Tennis Dog
Are we not even going to pretend we care about the people that passed away recently? Ali a few days ago. Kimbo Slice tonight.

No talks?

Hillary probably just won the nomination tonight.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Pittsey, we were discussing once what non-US country had the most NFL fans and deserved an NFL team. I told you the Mexicans or Canadians were the next best logical fit.

http://i.imgur.com/dJk5uxV.jpg

Gotta say, Brazil surprised me, but I figure Canada doesn't have that many people and the percentage of their population that is NFL fans is probably the highest.

lol @ Saudi

Doesn't really matter how many millions like a team. How many can you fit in a stadium? 100K? Who would be most likely to pay £50 a ticket and sell it out every week?

Jokerman

Very seldom in Great Britain have people been given a meaningful choice about the political systems under which they must live. For once they had such a choice and decided to exercise it.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
I wonder how much money Pitts lost

Haha.

Nah. No issues here. Too many people voted leave without understanding what they were actually voting for. Too many people voted remain because they were scared of the alternative. At least people were voting though. I still wasn't engaged enough to vote.

I presume we'll come up with some kind of similar deal to Norway. And no one will have won...!

masta247

Staff member
Holy crap, I just realized that it was my thread that had the most views on Streethop. The "funny" pictures one. That feels very random.
The Android thread and this one by SOFI have the most replies, by the looks of it.

I was also going through my old posts and it was interesting to see myself be a teenager. It's like a time machine. So many silly things were sometimes said that don't make me feel particularly proud of my younger self, and so many now obvious topics were discussed.
It feels like Streethop is a good source of knowledge for someone growing up, although I wouldn't want my kids to read what I wrote back in the days.

dilla

Holy crap, I just realized that it was my thread that had the most views on Streethop. The "funny" pictures one. That feels very random.
The Android thread and this one by SOFI have the most replies, by the looks of it.

I was also going through my old posts and it was interesting to see myself be a teenager. It's like a time machine. So many silly things were sometimes said that don't make me feel particularly proud of my younger self, and so many now obvious topics were discussed.
It feels like Streethop is a good source of knowledge for someone growing up, although I wouldn't want my kids to read what I wrote back in the days.

My favorite thread to go through is the Android Thread. If I'm not mistaken, it has my first few posts with my Droid Eris from November of 2009, or so. Nearly 7 years of Android documented in that thread, including predictions, news articles, debates, etc.

Really makes you realize how the times have changed, and not just in mobile tech but what's important to us now.

I can't see too much, though, because a lot of the stuff was from my dilla account. And my tennis_dog account.

I've been on this shitting forum since 2005 when I came here for downloads. 11 years. Fuck.

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
people I hope aren't dead or in jail because they haven't posted in a really long time and i don't have their contact info - in no particular order:

Duke
Chronic
Keco (knowing her, she's probably on snapchat)
Salty - hope you holding up man. minny got a solid squad now.
Emma
Amira (Ruk' ex from aus)
SicC

I'd name roaches too but you know he's a doctor or some shit so i'm not worried.

masta247

Staff member
Anyone actually use Snapchat, or are we too old and it's one of those "stupid teenage things" we're supposed to be hating on? I'm in touch with pretty much everyone I know through Facebook messenger and Whatsapp, which I'm still a big fan of, and pretty much everyone who asked me for Snapchat wasn't someone I'd like to give my contact info to, so it's been convenient not to have it.

dilla

Nah, it's the one social media platform I don't use. I'm not interested in what people I know are doing. Facebook does enough of that for me through pictures and shitty political memes and articles they share. I don't want to see what they're eating or how each male thinks he's making money and successful and every female is pretty much doing the female equivalent of that.

I'm sure Snapchat is great if you have close friends that use it a lot but most of my friends are working and there's not much going on there.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.