This is my thread

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Well, I have one. But it doesn't seem to cool it too much

I've spent most of my money investing in insulation and new windows to keep the heat in the house. As winter is going to be cold and gas prices are at record levels..... And then we get 40 degrees heat

I'm not going to install Aircon. It just doesn't work for me. 1. It increases my carbon footprint. 2. I don't want a big ugly Aircon unit on the wall for a couple of weeks of heat

It's still 28°C where I live. But that's comfortable with the windows open and it drops to 22°C over night

Droughts around the world. The lawns are all brown and rock hard everywhere and we're encouraged to conserve water but I drove by a veterans cemetery yesterday with acres of emerald green grass and big ass stadium grade sprinklers at max. :rolleyes:

Time to start using stone and gravel like human beings!!!

dilla

Trumpfan17 aka Coonie aka Dilla aka Tennis Dog
Alex Jones: Mental illness or performance art? Both. Same with Trump.

I'm watching replays of the trial with commentary by a YouTuber who used to watch Jones about a decade ago but has since renounced him. I myself have never seen a proper "show" of Jones' but I have seen clips of his show and the memes that have sprung from those clips. I have read what he's said about many different things like Sandy Hook, the elections, "Globalists™", etc. and just thought of him as being off his rocker. I know he also sells snake oil vitamins and such at huge markups.

Watching the trial has actually gotten me to hear more than just "clips" of Ale and instead him have a conversation with the judge, jury, etc. And while I don't support what I've heard he's said, he brings up some valid points about. I've also heard he was "correct" about a few things before they came to light, like Epstein's island, the flights taken there, and some of the people on those flights. He's been wrong about other things too, though.

I never actually heard what he had to say about Sandy Hook and just read that he said it was a hoax. During the questioning, he gave his rationalization for it all. I still feel he should be prosecuted since it caused parents to go in to hiding from rabid idiots that harassed them but I got the sense that Jones actually thought he was on to something with all of his theories. Maybe that was the point of putting him up there since I heard the judge say that Jones didn't even need to be in attendance that day but chose to.

He definitely has mental issues and is likely on some hard drugs but he wasn't what I assumed he would be from his clips during his questioning.

dilla

Man, they just keep finding stuff on Trump and pulling in people close to him in to the investigations. I feel like it's going to end up in nothing; I just don't know how. The dude has slipped away from so many things, like Mueller's investigation. That was built up to be something huge too.

Left: "Hell yes!! America's back (again)!!"

Right: "omgomg, he's totally not part of the club!! (again)"

Neocons: "Russia bad. America good. It's a mitzvah!"

Woke: "We need to allow trans people to drive in Saudi Arabia!! arghhghg!!"

Jokerman

Funny how Republicans responded stronger to Mar-a-Lago being searched than they did to the Uvalde school shooting. Apparently, the FBI needs to be stopped from bringing criminals they like to justice more than mass shootings do.

dilla

Some dude had to get his pubes shaved for an appendectomy. They shaved the dude while he was under anesthesia, which felt kinda weird. I didn't do it, the surgery tech did. Then he hands me a weird, plastic glove with a mild adhesive glue on it to sort of mop up the stray pubes as he shaved. I have never been more glad to already have had latex gloves on so he instead gave it to this timid, Muslim girl since she didn't have gloves on already (at that point). That poor girl just had to dab this dude's dong for 2-3 minutes as the tech was basically playing Pube Barber on an unconscious guy. She's married too so I wonder if she went home and told her husband and they had an awkward Friday-night-in after that.

Since we have to round at 6 AM, I leave home at 4:45. It's wild how quiet the interstate is at that time. It's about 30 mins on 294 and it's dark so I just drive with the windows down and it's surreal. I've never done that before.

Europe getting hit with major energy issues? Can't cook until 8PM? Fuuuck that shit. Send the Clinton/Biden regime to the UK and make them blow hot air into the vents!

Gas here has been down to steady $3.89 /gal.... Like....only if we can get rid of domestic terrorists - those backwards people that hate our freedom - American would be great again. :rolleyes:

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Europe getting hit with major energy issues? Can't cook until 8PM? Fuuuck that shit. Send the Clinton/Biden regime to the UK and make them blow hot air into the vents!

Gas here has been down to steady $3.89 /gal.... Like....only if we can get rid of domestic terrorists - those backwards people that hate our freedom - American would be great again. :rolleyes:

As someone who lives in the UK, I can categorically confirm that this is absolute bullshit. There are no restrictions on when or how much energy we can use

As someone who lives in the UK, I can categorically confirm that this is absolute bullshit. There are no restrictions on when or how much energy we can use
That's good. I heard about small pubs getting hit with $10,000 energy bills. Your new Truss lady ruled out the idea. Which, of course, means it could still happen.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online