where is all the 'thanks'

amidst the forum changes i speak on all members addressing the loss of 'thanked posts' ...

my only question will things be restored to normal once hitemup.com is up and running again and the forum too as it should be...?

Shadows

^lol. That was like harder than

"Em you claim your motha's a crack head, Kim's a known slut, so whats Hailie gonna be when she grow's up?"

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
I ask myself the same thing all the time. "Where is all the thanks?" All the hard work we do, "where is all the thanks?" All they do is complain about little things, "where is all the thanks?" We keep adding new features, like chat, that cost time and money, but "where is all the thanks?"

vg4030

is there a way to find out who thanked you without searching through posts? Under settings, I get the reps and old thanks but not the new ones... No biggie, I just want to know who loves me :(

I ask myself the same thing all the time. "Where is all the thanks?" All the hard work we do, "where is all the thanks?" All they do is complain about little things, "where is all the thanks?" We keep adding new features, like chat, that cost time and money, but "where is all the thanks?"
i pay vip that's my thanks ... but woody still neg repped me twice in this thread and for what reason because woody is an arse?

i was merely asking why the thank's weren't showing up in the new settings layout

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
i pay vip that's my thanks ... but woody still neg repped me twice in this thread and for what reason because woody is an arse?

i was merely asking why the thank's weren't showing up in the new settings layout

I was being sarcastic ;)

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.