The Official "Check out this video" thread.

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
I noticed we have a thread for funny pictures, I figured we should have a thread for videos - whether they are funny, shocking, or cute (involving kittehs, or puppehs). What I'm pretty much saying is, instead of opening a whole thread for a simple video, why not just post them in a thread like this.

So, to start off - I share you this video: a man licking his shoe (and making quite the meal out of it). It was sent to me by a friend.

Anyways, feel free to post any future interesting/weird/funny videos that doesn't really deserve a thread of its own.

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
I noticed we have a thread for funny pictures, I figured we should have a thread for videos - whether they are funny, shocking, or cute (involving kittehs, or puppehs). What I'm pretty much saying is, instead of opening a whole thread for a simple video, why not just post them in a thread like this.

So, to start off - I share you this video: a man licking his shoe (and making quite the meal out of it). It was sent to me by a friend.

Anyways, feel free to post any future interesting/weird/funny videos that doesn't really deserve a thread of its own.
wasn't that like a viral-marketing video gone wrong? I think for Skechers or something..

Synful*Luv

Staff member
^^^ *Waits on the Tosh.0 web redemption of that video*

Check out his sweet MC Hammer moves.

IDK what to post, haven't we seen everything? Hmmm... Here is this girl:

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
^^^ *Waits on the Tosh.0 web redemption of that video*

Check out his sweet MC Hammer moves.

IDK what to post, haven't we seen everything? Hmmm... Here is this girl:
lol. Can't get into heaven if you have sex. If that's the case - I should reign in hell.

Synful*Luv

Staff member
IDEK what to say about that girl and her second video. Is her intent to make us believe that she is two different people? Multiple Personality Disorder...... FTW?? :confused:

This makes me happy <3

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.