The Official "Check out this video" thread.

Bit of a bitch move hitting him when hes not looking, but you feel less sorry for the guy who gets hit when you see other videos of him destroying someones car. The puncher regains some cool points though for being on the phone at the same time :)

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
I've seen worse when people aren't rioting.

SOFI makes a good point though. I hate people who riot/fight over fucking sports. Fight for a real fucking reason.

What annoys me is all the little kids who are quick to throw punches when 5 other people are helping. If you cornered them one on one they'd cry and beg to avoid getting hit just once.

Prize Gotti

Boots N Cats
Staff member
What annoys me is all the little kids who are quick to throw punches when 5 other people are helping. If you cornered them one on one they'd cry and beg to avoid getting hit just once.
Yeah i've never once had a run in with an individual, ive been attacked by chav gangs before though. Regardless of how good at throwing punches I am, its hard to fight off 5-10 people when you know theres a possibility that one of them is carrying.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
I have only had a knife pulled a couple of times, but even then I have found that if you hit one hard the rest aren't interested. Obviously depends on the individual though. Most of those on that video looked like good suburban kids acting "cool".

ArtsyGirl

^^ HAHAHA!! Love how it barks up until it realises the human is there then starts meowing haha! Like "it wasn't me.. meow"

Dusty is awesome.. haha... Now just to teach my cat to retrieve shiny things.. hehehe muwhahaha

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.