SiGh exposed. (w/photos)

Eric

*I felt bad about posting this before, but it seems multiple people have PM'ed me showing interest*

Quoting Puffnscruff "you obviously have an obsession with him". Quite the contrary, my republican friend! Whilst I have no beef with this character we know as SiGh, I'm an advocate of the truth. Thus picking up the spy glass and doing iDetective work as I was once known for. Notable exposures: include AON and Icepack (although it's documented Rukas is the main contributor). Amongst many others. I mainly speak on these because they were phonies. Their exposure lead to the demise of their e-careers. It also gives validity to what I do. Notable failures: include Calculo and Dante. However, I assure you this is fail-proof. I'll speak on that later.

My StreetHop colleagues who I frequently speak to away from the board have noted my displeasure with his caricature. I'm no psychologist, but I consider myself to be quite intuitive--finding falsehoods in a person's whole demeanor. I'm not entirely calling SiGh out to be a fake altogether. His opinions and thoughts are valued here and I do enjoy speaking with him away from the board. But I must stand up for what I believe in and I can't bare to be associated with someone who could be a liar. Just like someone who is friend's with someone they know they shouldn't be friends with. You may ask why I even care. I simply don't know. I have an OCD when it comes to finding out the truth about someone especially when the said person is befriending people unbeknowningly to the other person that he is not being real. And hey, it makes the board go 'round.

My detective work was promptly halted last night when Sigh deleted me from his friends list (doing so prevents anyone who isn't a friend from seeing his profile information). I was deleted from his friends list because word got to him that I was doing this. Why would one do such a thing if you have nothing to hide? Oh, and I'd like to point out that this isn't even exactly an exposure, it's moreso documenting the irregularities and the conflicting things he says of himself. Doing so provides the opportunity to be exposed.I have key witnesses who have helped me with information, but I will not mention them unless they care to reveal themselves in this thread (I just don't want to put them out there). SiGh seldom lets things be known about him for "reasons he won't discuss".

So let's get to some of the irregularities/"facts"/conflicting reports...

-It was once thought that SiGh currently resides in Los Angeles, CA. Apparently, we were "unintentionally" led on to believe this. He has since stated he lives in New Jersey (which is true). It remains unclear why his Streethop location still says Los Angeles. It's possible for sentimental value which is understandable.

-Different people have told he was a certain age and it's never consistent. On his StreetHop profile he is 27. I've once stated to him I was 23 and he said he was a few months older. Someone was once told he was 21. Etc etc. His Myspace profile never clearly states how old he is. At one point his information seemed to indicate that he was 15. Although he apparently misworded his sentence to saying "I've met a lot of people over the past 15 years." When someone says this, it indicates that's how long you've been on this earth.

-Two females have said he's identified himself as 'Cyenne'. I see how that name derives from his board name, but I honestly don't believe that's his real name. I'm simply pointing out irregularities.

-SiGh will explicity swear to me on his grave that his real government name on his social security card is 'Sigh Unlizted'.

-He says he is African American. (see next point)

-I know of 2 people that have heard his voice. One says he sounded white as marshmallows. The other says he sounded like a young white boy. Let's not be politically correct here...you can sound white, and you can sound black (with exceptions of course). This could disprove him being 27 and also being black.

Now I'm finally finished and it's time for the real deal. I need to strongly point out that all I've said doesn't mean SiGh is a fake. I'm just implying things seem fishy. There are no cold hard facts on him because he doesn't speak much on himself. However, there are photos of "him" to come out and speak on the irregularities of the photos. The photos are the cold-hard facts. The photos prove there are irregularities. I said that this is fail-proof. I mean this because it puts everything on him, not me. It requires him to speak on what he's fed to me. I'm simply the messenger of the so-called truth in this.

The main irregularity, and the main thing I hang to on this post is him saying he's black. It also gives me the opportunity to give a world exclusive never before seen photo of what may be SiGh. I'm going to show you two pictures, one you've seen, and one you've not seen. But he is not both of these people. He is only one. Therein is the lie.

The first picture is his well-known myspace picture in the snow with his face covered. He has proclaimed this is him left and right.

So I tend to believe this is him. It looks to be a typical New Jersey climate in the winter time. His face is covered to hide his identity, totally SiGh. He's wearing an LA hat to show his LA love and that looks to be a Honda Accord which he's said he has. But look closely, look above the bandana, that is caucasian skin without question. How could you second guess it? I think this photo was purposely either shot in black and white or grayscaled in photoshop to try to confuse the eye of the beholder. But you'd have to be stupid to think that's a black person. Darker colors go black and lighter colors go shades of white. Period. So if this is him, he's lied about being black.

The following picture is one you've never seen before. A few months ago me and Sigh were speaking on AIM. I was working at work late and speaking via my mobile device. To be fun, he decided he was going to put of his face up on myspace for 30 seconds and then take it right back down. He did this knowing I was on my mobile device and it would be too slow to catch a glimpse, let alone download it, which my device at the time was unable to do. Little did he know I was on my work computer as well and typed the address in and saved it.

So is this really him? Is it? I don't know. If it is him, the other person is not. This means he wasn't lying about being black but he's lying about being the other person. But it makes more sense that the other person is him and not this because this person clearly likes San Fran over LA. So if this isn't him, why would he post this? To throw me off? To make me believe he was black? Who knows? But this clearly isn't the same person. I can assure all that I am not lying about this picture. If he denies posting this, I have a screenshot of his page as well.

Let the speculation begin.

Dante

Meyer & Dante Best Friends4eva
SiGh exposed. (w/photo)

Big Easy said:
My StreetHop colleagues who I frequently speak to away from the board have noted my displeasure with his caricature.
when you try to use words you don't know the meanings to you only succeed in making yourself look retarded.

way to go with the e-stalking, tulip. if only you addressed your studies with the same diligence perhaps you wouldn't be a high school drop out pushing a mail cart.

after reading all this shit you wrote, i'm left asking who cares?

Jeremy

SiGh exposed. (w/photo)

I think this is a case for Dick Tracy. I saw that picture of the blackguy on his Myspace so I must have caught it at the same time. I don't think the first pic is a black guy. The first pic the guy looks pretty big. The 2nd picture doesnt coincede with the first cause the guy is smaller.

Prize Gotti

Boots N Cats
Staff member
SiGh exposed. (w/photo)

you make good points young eric, however I firmly believe that you can not define his ethnic origin from the snow picture. The second picture shows he is of a light skinned manner, the grayscale image will make light areas more of a grey/white color than a grey/black color, thats also taking in concideration of the lighting conditions in which either photo were taking in.

Then again, I may be talking complete shite due to THC intoxication.

(Grey is the correct spelling in the English language, its not a typo)

Prize Gotti

Boots N Cats
Staff member
SiGh exposed. (w/photo)

Meyer Lansky said:
I think this is a case for Dick Tracy. I saw that picture of the blackguy on his Myspace so I must have caught it at the same time. I don't think the first pic is a black guy. The first pic the guy looks pretty big. The 2nd picture doesnt coincede with the first cause the guy is smaller.
he is wearing large clothing in the snow pic. Im a skinny fuck but I look big in large clothing.

Dante

SiGh exposed. (w/photo)

the real exposure would be eric jocking macintoshes so hardcore but being too broke to afford one

hizzle?

Staff member
SiGh exposed. (w/photo)

Dante said:
when you try to use words you don't know the meanings to you only succeed in making yourself look retarded.

way to go with the e-stalking, tulip. if only you addressed your studies with the same diligence perhaps you wouldn't be a high school drop out pushing a mail cart.

after reading all this shit you wrote, i'm left asking who cares?
I stopped reading after that Icepack thing..

what happened to AON?

hizzle?

Staff member
SiGh exposed. (w/photo)

Dante said:
the real exposure would be eric jocking macintoshes so hardcore but being too broke to afford one
I'm actually getting tired of these exposures too..

I mean eric didn't do anything to me, but I'm just saying that its not really funny anymore... it's not even exposures... Icepack was an exposure and t was funny as fuck, but i dunno bout the others...

Emma

SiGh exposed. (w/photo)

Prize Gotti said:
he is wearing large clothing in the snow pic. Im a skinny fuck but I look big in large clothing.
yeah but that jacket looks padded out or it just hangs that way. doesn't really look like he's fat or anything.

I don't get why he doesn't just show his face .. what's he got like a tit growing on his head?

PuffnScruff

SiGh exposed. (w/photo)

i feel that in order for people to understand this thread people need some back story

there are a few people on this board who are regulars on y!chat. artisticgirl, sigh, darkphantom, easy, meyer, myself, and a few others like dante and kfatal join in. there is also a girl named steph who posts on this board but i can not remember who username to save my life.

see, eric is obssessed with steph. he is truely in love with this girl. you will probably think "so what is wrong with that" well she is only 15 or 16 years old(did i mention she lives in cali and eric recently moved to cali). this whole thing with eric really starting to hate on sigh started about the time that steph and sigh started tobecome good friends. they talk online. who cares right? they have a friendship. it is a good thing. well eric cares and he does not like it one bit. it really drives him crazy that she spends time talking to sigh. its is noticable in these chats as you can hear it in the tone of his voice.

i have not read through this post but i think it is the same as the one posted in the early morning hours that eric deleted. in it he says that steph and sigh are flirting back and forth on myspace and clearly this upsets him. i really dont see why he brings this up. if they were really flirting i think he would have added this to the exposure. i also do not see why he brings this up because if you are in the chats with us you would see, or hear, that eric is always trying to flirt with steph. not a chat goes by, not a chat, where he tells the young underaged girl how "beautiful" she is and how "he can not stop looking at her webcam photo" if he isnt begging her to turn the webcam on. it is all pretty creepy and on some chester pedo shit. he will just pass this off as him being drunk but to be honest he does this even if he isnt drunk or had only a couple of beers.

does anyone really care about the color of sigh skin (since this is really seems to be the point of this thread)? i know i dont and i dont think anyone else does.

as i told eric last night this thread will fail and already is. so he can now add this to his list of failed exposure. i can only guess that his exposure on keco will fail too. that is right, keco is his next victim. it seems eric spends too much time e-stalking her (another e-obssession)

now i am not trying to hate on eric in anyway but i do think he has a problem and it is clear. i would like you all to join in and telling eric what i have told him. he needs help. let him know this and that you telling him to get help because you care to see him get better :)

tHuG $TyLe

Staff member
SiGh exposed. (w/photo)

PuffnScruff said:
there are a few people on this board who are regulars on y!chat. artisticgirl, sigh, darkphantom, easy, meyer, myself, and a few others like dante and kfatal join in. there is also a girl named steph who posts on this board but i can not remember who username to save my life.
Rip2pacandkadafi?

Dante

SiGh exposed. (w/photo)

PuffnScruff said:
i feel that in order for people to understand this thread people need some back story

see, eric is obssessed with steph. he is truely in love with this girl. you will probably think "so what is wrong with that" well she is only 15 or 16 years old(did i mention she lives in cali and eric recently moved to cali). this whole thing with eric really starting to hate on sigh started about the time that steph and sigh started tobecome good friends. they talk online. who cares right? they have a friendship. it is a good thing. well eric cares and he does not like it one bit. it really drives him crazy that she spends time talking to sigh. its is noticable in these chats as you can hear it in the tone of his voice.

i have not read through this post but i think it is the same as the one posted in the early morning hours that eric deleted. in it he says that steph and sigh are flirting back and forth on myspace and clearly this upsets him. i really dont see why he brings this up. if they were really flirting i think he would have added this to the exposure. i also do not see why he brings this up because if you are in the chats with us you would see, or hear, that eric is always trying to flirt with steph. not a chat goes by, not a chat, where he tells the young underaged girl how "beautiful" she is and how "he can not stop looking at her webcam photo" if he isnt begging her to turn the webcam on. it is all pretty creepy and on some chester pedo shit. he will just pass this off as him being drunk but to be honest he does this even if he isnt drunk or had only a couple of beers.

does anyone really care about the color of sigh skin (since this is really seems to be the point of this thread)? i know i dont and i dont think anyone else does.

as i told eric last night this thread will fail and already is. so he can now add this to his list of failed exposure. i can only guess that his exposure on keco will fail too. that is right, keco is his next victim. it seems eric spends too much time e-stalking her (another e-obssession)

now i am not trying to hate on eric in anyway but i do think he has a problem and it is clear. i would like you all to join in and telling eric what i have told him. he needs help. let him know this and that you telling him to get help because you care to see him get better :)
yes, i can confirm eric's obsession with steph and being that she is underage, it adds a dateline nbc twist to an otherwise sad plea for remote vagina. i also know that eric moved to california to get with a girl, but this pursuit ultimately failed. of course, he will deny that on the board. ...what is funny is that eric likes to clown devious187 and militant, yet he is guilty of the same offenses.

with respect to keco, when eric drove from the east coast to the west, he made it a point to try to link up with her. whatever fantasy he had constructed in his head was denied by her, and she refused his visit. eric knows that she has a boyfriend, but 6 hours of net dick is acceptable or something. i don't know. ...and yes, on his jaunt he took a detour and drove to my residence, where he admitted to watching my windows for over a half hour. he im'd me:

1:48:52 PM bigeasy45: why is it so expensive in bumfuck
9:05:12 PM bigeasy45: I have sent you a picture message! To view it click on the link below:
http://media.am-im.net/m/?id=gvtroFOaEL
Sent from a mobile phone with Agile Messenger
9:06:21 PM bigeasy45: I am in nebraska now. have no fear
Big Easy 45 disconnected (9:11:34 PM)

the link is no longer valid, but it was a photo of my front door.

i think eric's "exposures" are nothing than glimpses into his own inadequacies. eric cannot find himself a rewarding relationship so he stalks girls online and moves to their cities. he has his own race issues due to a decade of admitted wigosity, so he focuses on things like that with sigh. i could continue, but it's pointless. the real point here is that eric's cry for attention failed and did nothing but shed light on his own personal demons that he needs to deal with.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.