SiGh exposed. (w/photos)

ill-matic

SiGh exposed. (w/photo)

didnt SiGh admit he was asian? for some reason i remember him saying he was asian, and then some people were like "youre asian? i thought you were black!" .

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
SiGh exposed. (w/photo)

Rip2pacandkadafi is a cool chick. Despite her young age acts pretty mature. I used to talk to her often on msn, she videocamed a couple times also.
I dunno about any obsession E has for a 15-16 year old girl, but by the sound of the story, she looks like she doesn't give 2 shits about him.

So much E-Drama/Love.. Kinda silly.

As for SigH, what does his skin colour matter, honestly now.

Eric

SiGh exposed. (w/photo)

First, I'd like to address the people who think this is about his skin color. It's not, that's retarded. I'm simply pointing out what he's told is a lie. What's so hard to see about that?

Secondly, Steven, what you said, honestly made me laugh. Props coming from a repub.

Third, Dante, what's wrong with meeting keco? I don't get it? Did I go out of my way? no. Would I have met her? Hell yes. She's hot.

Some of you fail to see the point of this thread. Do I care to much? No question, I'm retarded on that aspect. But yall know what I've said is true.

PS: Dante, you were flattered by me being in front of your house. I was egged on by our friend Steven to do so. And you know you weren't out of my way. It was 2 minutes down the road from the mcdonalds I was eating at.

Eric

SiGh exposed. (w/photo)

ill-matic said:
didnt SiGh admit he was asian? for some reason i remember him saying he was asian, and then some people were like "youre asian? i thought you were black!" .
See? It's not just me.

PuffnScruff

SiGh exposed. (w/photo)

Big Easy said:
First, I'd like to address the people who think this is about his skin color. It's not, that's retarded. I'm simply pointing out what he's told is a lie. What's so hard to see about that?

Secondly, Steven, what you said, honestly made me laugh. Props coming from a repub.

Third, Dante, what's wrong with meeting keco? I don't get it? Did I go out of my way? no. Would I have met her? Hell yes. She's hot.

Some of you fail to see the point of this thread. Do I care to much? No question, I'm retarded on that aspect. But yall know what I've said is true.

PS: Dante, you were flattered by me being in front of your house. I was egged on by our friend Steven to do so. And you know you weren't out of my way. It was 2 minutes down the road from the mcdonalds I was eating at.
While I did provide the addres to dantes home the only thing I egg'd you on about was knocking on the door. Which you were too much of a pussy to do. Instead you wanted to play veronica mars in his front yard.

SonOf2pac

SiGh exposed. (w/photo)

i thought sigh was middle eastern?

anyway... as soon as i saw the second pic i was done with this thread... it started off nicely but you should have done more research on that picture... the lips reminded me of ya boy and the chain automatically brought me to the conclusion he was from the bay... 2/2... it's ya boy... so SiGh fucked with you... i'm still not convinced that he is black or white... that snow picture is most likely him but i have no idea what race that dude is...

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
SiGh exposed. (w/photo)

PuffnScruff said:
While I did provide the addres to dantes home the only thing I egg'd you on about was knocking on the door. Which you were too much of a pussy to do. Instead you wanted to play veronica mars in his front yard.
Who cares, you were still a catalyst in the situation, so if Eric played Veronic Mars you are still responsible, if it wasnt for your information it wouldnt have happened.

Perhaps Eric saw it as a joke to be there, and didnt want to take things too far by knocking on his door uninvited. Personally I would have had a beer with Dante, maybe E didnt want to.

Would you rather he pulls a prank by being there, or knocking on his door and causing more real problems? Or would you rather he caused some sort of damage? What would make it un pussy for you?

Personally if someone wanted to stalk me for a joke or whatever, Id rather they did it from a distance and not divulge any personal information (which you did) or do any damage.

As for keco, shes really 15? Wow shes been on here since she was like 12 then?

In terms of meeting girls from the net, come on now, Id have thought myspace had destroyed what was left of the bad stigma that had? Everybody uses the net nowadays, if you think you're normal, then chances are a lot of these girls are normal too, so whats the problem in meeting girls you chat to?

Shit Ive hustled women off myspace, nothing wrong with it, and Im telling you, some of your favorite rappers have and do too, I can guarantee that. I can guarantee that soon as you hit a city on tour, you check its talent on myspace and holla at the women. Its like a brochure for that city. So what is the big deal about meeting a girl you chat to on Yahoo and actually know to some extent? That shouldnt even been an issue.

And if you think E would actually move to LA for a girl, come on now be serious here.

PS. Veronic Mars is hot.
PPS. http://www.myspace.com/rukas :D

SiGh exposed. (w/photo)

i don't really have much of an opinion on any of this shit, but i want to point out to Ruk that they were saying that this Steph (Rip2pacandkadafi) is 15, not keco. and even tho i wouldn't do it again after my bad personal experience with it, i agree that there shouldn't be this negativity attached to meeting people and hooking up with people online. but of course people like Dante and others make it out to be like, if you're meeting people and hooking up on the net, that must mean you cant get any in real life and then they feel they can clown you for it, which is why it gets that reputation, cuz of people like them. in this situation tho, if she's really 15, then he's got some problems there.

PuffnScruff

SiGh exposed. (w/photo)

Rukas said:
Who cares, you were still a catalyst in the situation, so if Eric played Veronic Mars you are still responsible, if it wasnt for your information it wouldnt have happened.
i am aware of this

Perhaps Eric saw it as a joke to be there, and didnt want to take things too far by knocking on his door uninvited. Personally I would have had a beer with Dante, maybe E didnt want to.

Would you rather he pulls a prank by being there, or knocking on his door and causing more real problems? Or would you rather he caused some sort of damage? What would make it un pussy for you?
what would make it un pussy for me? well for eric to do what he told me would do on aim the night he sat out in front of dantes house which was going up to the door and knocking on it.
In terms of meeting girls from the net, come on now, Id have thought myspace had destroyed what was left of the bad stigma that had? Everybody uses the net nowadays, if you think you're normal, then chances are a lot of these girls are normal too, so whats the problem in meeting girls you chat to?
i dont recall ever saying i have a problem with meeting girls in person that i met through the net. i've mentioned before that i have done it. but if it is a situation that would get you exposed on dateline nbc's how to catch a pedo then that is another story
And if you think E would actually move to LA for a girl, come on now be serious here.
i am being serious. he has admitted this
PS. Veronic Mars is hot.
extremely hot:horny:

ARon

SiGh exposed. (w/photo)

I'm cool with bringing some entertainment to the board but since it was obviously going to be a big deal why not just ask him personally what his race is and all that. Now its just people feedin off their grudges. Unless its one big joke then you got me. Whatever though, the guy in the black and white photo is Puerto Rican or something at the darkest.

I think the dude Jim Carey stalks in Cable Guy is named Steven, just funny with the whole stalkin talk and everything goin on.

SiGh exposed. (w/photo)

Wow @ this thread.. As for Sigh, maybe he just doesnt want people to know anything about him.. Which is fine since its his own business/life etc. My sister has a myspace without any pics up, her location and age are fake and in real life if you asked her what she did for a living she would make something up since she works for the government overseas and doesnt want people to know. She even stresses to me that if anyone asks what she does (like my friends or something) to say she works for a cruise line. Some people simply don't "trust" the internet when it comes to giving out personal information..

ARon

SiGh exposed. (w/photo)

Your sister sounds like she might be a real life Bond Girl. Nah but is she in the military, thats how most of my military friends are, the ones who madea career out of it at least.

SiGh exposed. (w/photo)

Aristotle said:
Your sister sounds like she might be a real life Bond Girl. Nah but is she in the military, thats how most of my military friends are, the ones who madea career out of it at least.
Naw, not a Bond girl or military.. but shes one of those homeland security people. ;)

PuffnScruff

SiGh exposed. (w/photo)

Big Easy said:
I've never said I moved for a girl, Steven.
i'm starting to wish i saved all my aim convos just to pwn you right now

you have said this in more ways than one. it is not surprising you dont remember. you forget many things you tell me. you drink too much.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.