This is my thread

From the link

"Since 2005, the United States has been helping to modernize Ukrainian laboratories, conduct research, and improve safety culture to prevent outbreaks of dangerous infectious diseases through the Biological Threat Reduction Program. For example, during the COVID-19 pandemic, these laboratories were involved in monitoring the situation with the new coronavirus. During the entire period of cooperation, the United States has invested about $200 million for the development of 46 laboratories and medical institutions in Ukraine.

These institutions are not involved in the development of chemical or biological weapons. On the contrary, the United States has initiated a program to prevent the development of such weapons."

"Fact checkers" are the disinformation machine. What have we learned in the last two years?

It's a spin. It's like the CIA telling you that they don't traffic drugs and conduct regime changes anymore. "That's in the past" they'll say - They still do, and it's goddamn obvious.

https://sputniknews.com/20220307/30...rmed-in-ukraine---russian-mod-1093662299.html

Hunter Biden, Burisma Holdings, FTX Ukraine charity funneled to the DNC. It's a corruption cesspool and the strong US presence is certainly not for saving Democracy or protecting the the world from chemical weapons. On the contrary...

American leadership is insane and demonic - time and time again they accuse others of the crimes they commit.

Geez Louise. I fear for these people when the power goes out.

All we're asking for is for them to tweak their fancy little algo so to not allow situations like automated banning of a renowned cardiologist when he has a medical opinion he would like to share with the masses.

Personally, I think the algorithm is not by mistake.

We went from "mass formation psychosis over a bad flu" to "omg racists in ma Twitta timeline1" lol

Last edited:
I went to Florida in the summer and holy shit, FL is not MAGA country anymore - it's ULTRA MAGA country!
I kept using my Chappelle's Nigerian voice and repeated the line "This is MAGA country niggaaaaaaaaz"

Anywho

Russian-made (S300 use by the Ukrainians?) rocket lands in Poland - emergency meeting.

US-made rockets again land on school children in Yemen - nobody cares.

Casey

Staff member
I think I forgot to tell you all but I started working at Twitter a year ago, November 2021. They acquired the company I was working for so we all moved over.

Anyway, Elon fired me (along with like, most of the company tbh) last week so that's that lol. Was a fun year. Just want my severance now. My LinkedIn is flooded with recruiters so I have lots of options and time to go through them.

It's really sad because I had such an amazing team and we were working on really great new feature projects. Now the entire team is gone, like literally my whole team, our team lead, HIS manager, his manager's manager, all the way to the top of the company. Completely gone. It's so strange.

dilla

Trumpfan17 aka Coonie aka Dilla aka Tennis Dog
I think I forgot to tell you all but I started working at Twitter a year ago, November 2021. They acquired the company I was working for so we all moved over.

Anyway, Elon fired me (along with like, most of the company tbh) last week so that's that lol. Was a fun year. Just want my severance now. My LinkedIn is flooded with recruiters so I have lots of options and time to go through them.

It's really sad because I had such an amazing team and we were working on really great new feature projects. Now the entire team is gone, like literally my whole team, our team lead, HIS manager, his manager's manager, all the way to the top of the company. Completely gone. It's so strange.
That sucks to hear. Seems like he's doing those folks a service and is now also completely shutting down access to the building lol.

I have this story - I've been keeping it to myself for the fear of looking like a nut. But here it goes...

I was at an international airport - I really wasn't prepared for the dystopia that is air travel these days. I had an hour or so of layover at this airport. Throughout this time, every 2 minutes, there's a loudspeaker PSA about human trafficking and urging travelers to report any suspicious activity. After about 45 minutes of this BS, like I was in a Fallout vault, I finally whispered to my companion "start with the Epstein list why don't ya?" - so after I said that a young couple sitting behind me stands up and the guy says to the girl "Let's go!" like he just saw Hitler raping a Jewish girl. I was just like whatevers, I bet that fucker spends hours blocking people on social media haha! But then this fat gargantuan north american land whale with an airport ID comes and sits in a precious open seat in front of me and he's staring at me like he's determined to do something. The gate ain't open, I don't see any other workers taking a break in the boarding area so I'm thinking - did I get reported?

It was just weird. This is America. I didn't realize it. Americans look sick and unhappy. Many of them looking like zombies waiting for an open USB port.

Sure enough, the snowflakes sitting behind me was on the same flight and the douchebags were blocking the walkway even though their boarding number wasn't called yet. Sit the fuck down and wait for your number to be called motherfuckers!

Preach

dilla

Trumpfan17 aka Coonie aka Dilla aka Tennis Dog
Anyone doing anything for Thanksgiving?

Usually we cook something as a family since we're not big turkey people and two people are vegetarians. This year, my sister threw out the idea of doing a hot pot, so that's what we're doing. We got some meat and veggies from the local Korean grocery store (H Mart) so we'll be doing that. I've done it before so it's not too new to me but it's an interesting experience.

Some time ago, we went to an actual hot pot restaurant and it was a great time. It might be my second favorite type of restaurant, after Brazilian steakhouses.

Which also got me thinking about buffets, in general. Over the past decade or so, I've seen fewer and fewer buffets. Growing up, there were at least 3 Chinese buffets near my house and then the usual Old Country Buffets and Indian buffets. They've all gone away away now. Some of the buffets straight up closed and the ones still going are just regular restaurants now. It felt like they were dying around 2010 or so but COVID just straight up shut the rest of them down.

The hot pot place we went to was an all-you-can eat place but the servers still brought the ingredients to you as you requested them. I guess the Brazilian steakhouses I've gone to do have a "salad" bar that is like a buffet of cheses, smoked salmon and salads and salad toppings. But the days of a New China Buffet that had 6 rows of food, a stir fry station where you picked your own ingredients, a drink fountain, and an ice cream machine are all gone.

Where do you live?
Sitting here being nostalgic with a touch of green magic
I used to live between mountains where all the horses live in captive
In New North Town nobody knows of any Old North Town
In the middle was a ruin of a castle from sixteen hundred
My cousin lived in New South Town. Nobody knows of Old South Town
By the river that flows by the fountains filled with metal compounds
People walk in Uptown but everything's dead in Downtown
In the middle of the field was a middle of a padi
So the story goes that he lost the meaning of what is happy

Last edited:

Preach

Anyone doing anything for Thanksgiving?

Usually we cook something as a family since we're not big turkey people and two people are vegetarians. This year, my sister threw out the idea of doing a hot pot, so that's what we're doing. We got some meat and veggies from the local Korean grocery store (H Mart) so we'll be doing that. I've done it before so it's not too new to me but it's an interesting experience.

Some time ago, we went to an actual hot pot restaurant and it was a great time. It might be my second favorite type of restaurant, after Brazilian steakhouses.

Which also got me thinking about buffets, in general. Over the past decade or so, I've seen fewer and fewer buffets. Growing up, there were at least 3 Chinese buffets near my house and then the usual Old Country Buffets and Indian buffets. They've all gone away away now. Some of the buffets straight up closed and the ones still going are just regular restaurants now. It felt like they were dying around 2010 or so but COVID just straight up shut the rest of them down.

The hot pot place we went to was an all-you-can eat place but the servers still brought the ingredients to you as you requested them. I guess the Brazilian steakhouses I've gone to do have a "salad" bar that is like a buffet of cheses, smoked salmon and salads and salad toppings. But the days of a New China Buffet that had 6 rows of food, a stir fry station where you picked your own ingredients, a drink fountain, and an ice cream machine are all gone.
This is interesting. We're not celebrating thanksgiving over here, but for christmas there are some dishes that are basically like your turkeys. What everyone eats that day. And lately it's become trendy for people to have something else on christmas eve. I can't speak to thanksgiving, but we're gonna have oven baked pork ribs with red cabbage and sauerkraut on christmas eve, like every year, and then boiled matured smoked mutton with mashed kohlrabi and carrots on christmas day, like every year. And I am so fucking excited for it!

Thankful for the land that a bunch of settlers stole from the natives.

Turkey, mashed ‘tatos, gravy, yams, corn, green beans and wine. I just took my belt off.

Thankful for my warn bed and a pillow that dont fuck up my neck.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.