The Bible promotes rape, murder, inferior status of women and human sacrifice...

Hollah, I've just been reading tha first post.

But I got to say as Prodigy did..

Fuck that religious bull-shit!

I do believe in god, and I pray to him every day once or more, both pray for things I need (not physical things), and thank him for blessing me. I know that gods exists, and I'm a living proof of that he does exists.

(Not tryina diss on any religious person, if you believe in the bible, hey - that's yo choice!)

(EDIT: What I mean is that I believe in god, but I don't believe in the bible or any religion.., how can a religion be right, when they say things like what the poster put in his first post?)

I demand an explanation!
A lotta things man...

I was going on a vacation to ma cousins in ma hometown Chicago last summer, they live in tha hood and they didnt know when I was coming, so I had to go there by maself, and I never been on tha northside before.. First I got on a train for free, then this bussdriver(CTT) took me on his buss for free, and drove me to a station and told me how to get to tha station closest to tha address I was given. And walking about 15 blocks in tha hood, thru a park, in tha most dangerous place around Howard Street (if u know where it is) there was not a gangsta outside, not in tha park, nowhere in tha streets..

About two days later I was walking home from tha park with ma cousin C.I when some gangstas hit me in tha back of my head, they didn't do anything else so I axed wat tha fuck they wanted... They ignored me and let me and ma cousin go, then after about 5 mins they jumped us, I was bleeding on tha back of ma head.. then when I tried to fight back they put a gun to my face, all they wanted tho was ma cap... they took it and ran off...

A lotta other things convinced me that God exsists.. So it ain't even no doubt..

Jokerman

About two days later I was walking home from tha park with ma cousin C.I when some gangstas hit me in tha back of my head, they didn't do anything else so I axed wat tha fuck they wanted... They ignored me and let me and ma cousin go, then after about 5 mins they jumped us, I was bleeding on tha back of ma head.. then when I tried to fight back they put a gun to my face, all they wanted tho was ma cap... they took it and ran off...

So it ain't even no doubt..
So you believe God sent those gangstas for yo cap? It could be, I think he collects them.

Shadows

A lotta things man...

I was going on a vacation to ma cousins in ma hometown Chicago last summer, they live in tha hood and they didnt know when I was coming, so I had to go there by maself, and I never been on tha northside before.. First I got on a train for free, then this bussdriver(CTT) took me on his buss for free, and drove me to a station and told me how to get to tha station closest to tha address I was given. And walking about 15 blocks in tha hood, thru a park, in tha most dangerous place around Howard Street (if u know where it is) there was not a gangsta outside, not in tha park, nowhere in tha streets..

A lotta other things convinced me that God exsists.. So it ain't even no doubt..
so, you prayed or something?

Casey

Staff member
The Godfather is a better book than the bible. It has some of the same things, murder, redemption, a gangsta ass mothefucker that wipes out his enemies.

"Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer". I learned that from The Godfather. didn't learn shit from the bible.

Cooper

The Godfather is a better book than the bible. It has some of the same things, murder, redemption, a gangsta ass mothefucker that wipes out his enemies.

"Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer". I learned that from The Godfather. didn't learn shit from the bible.
Love Thy Neighbour

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member

...and the Godfather learned it from Sun Tzu's Art of War. Which is awesome sauce.

Cry me a fucking fertile river you religion hating mongrels. Get your foggot ass videogame playing head out of your faggot ass. Don't side with Satan, bitch

Sue me. Ban me. I don't give a fuck. It's written on silicon now. Bitch ass niggas.

PS. I DID NOT waste my time reading all this bullshit. Fuyck yo

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.