Technology Modern Warfare 2

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
My girlfriend and I play it for at least an hour every night split screen. I've only now gotten back into online and am absolutely owning. Won the last four free for alls. Killing people at the highest levels and I'm only on 39.

Always get the most kills of higher rank award and almost always in top three.

Bigg Limn

Staff member
Dunno if its been brought up b4 but these glitches are fucking gay.

However I am all for my previously stated class of knife + lightweight + commando + marathon :: all while holding a carepackage...shit is fucking fun as hell I feel like Tyron from Chappelle's show

yak pac fatal

glitching and camping in mass amounts ruined the game for me

i know in a lot of other shooters they camp but in mw2 they take this shit to a whole new level. camping is encouraged.

me and my buddies from work have been having fun on Team Deatmatch with the Tactical Knife :D

class set up:

handgun with tactical knife.
throwing knife.
flash bang.
marathon.
lightweight.
commando pro.
painkiller.

just running round using the knife, no guns, stabbing people and being the top MVP's in most matches, it's easy to get more kills with the tactical knife than a gun in team deathmatch :D

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
I'm thinking about getting World At War ... Well, I have it, but it's a cracked version. lol. So, I've finished the single player, but I'm in the mood for the WW2 multiplayer. Maybe I'll pick it up to keep me busy till Starcraft 2 comes out.

Bigg Limn

Staff member
fuckin fags patched the run wit the carepackage glitch. so fuckin gay cuz that actually makes logical sense...run with no weapon = faster...duuuhh

cant decide if theyve actually fixed the carepackage glitch tho...i think they have ive jus found a few games wit some overskilled asians

world at war is aite by the way...i jus play it 4 zombies mainly

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
I'll have to look into it. I'm been getting annoyed with MW2.

The Tubing lately has gone way too far... There was a team in Ground War/Team Deathmatch that used nothing but Noob Tubes. THE WHOLE TEAM.

I just cracked Bioshock 2, so I'm going to wait till I finish that though. lol

Bigg Limn

Staff member
I'll have to look into it. I'm been getting annoyed with MW2.

The Tubing lately has gone way too far... There was a team in Ground War/Team Deathmatch that used nothing but Noob Tubes. THE WHOLE TEAM.

I just cracked Bioshock 2, so I'm going to wait till I finish that though. lol
...thats just fucking gay. 1 tube is gay enuf...a whole team? thats like hell filled with richard simmons clones

Bobby Sands

It's pretty epic. You get to play as a Big Daddy. lol

have you played Bioshock?

it looks the same as that

and i dont like the storyline either. seems like a load of nonsense. it should have been a prequel to the original game imo

In the last game the Splicers could not kill a Big Daddy. He killed them instantly. Also, it was extremely difficult for you to kill the Big Daddies. yet in Bioshock 2, unarmed Splicers can kill you and you are supposed to be playing as a Big Daddy. doesnt make sense to me.

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
Yeah, I finished the first one.

From what I've got to understand (I only played 15 mins) with your character is that you're a prototype big daddy, that unlike the ones in the first game; you actually have free will.

I'm pretty sure as you play the game the rest will unfold. Big Sisters now hunt you. lol

Bobby Sands

^^but if you remember the end of the first game, you put on the big daddy suit so the little sisters could lead you to the final boss. As i remember, while you had the suit on, you were invincible to splicers. then there was that ridiculous boss at the end which was just stupid imo.

It was a very good game aside from that though.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.