Technology Modern Warfare 2

LOL... how many ppl you usually party up with? i usually have anywhere between 2-5.

i party up with 3 ppl who are my work colleagues as well as being COD MW2 team-mates

got a good team of 4-5 going at the mo, which consists of me (lvl 70 - going for all my AK emblems right now before prestige), then my m8 and his buddy (he's first presige lvl 50-odd, and his buddy 2nd prestige approaching 3rd). plus two noobs from work, and their mates who usually get kicked :p

yak pac fatal

^LOL at boosting. AK goes up when you try to get long range kills. it has no problems when its a close range thou.

i think im gonna prestige one more time to get another class open. maybe i might do it again if i get bored cuz i did the same thing in World At War.

Synful*Luv

Staff member
^LOL at boosting. AK goes up when you try to get long range kills. it has no problems when its a close range thou.

i think im gonna prestige one more time to get another class open. maybe i might do it again if i get bored cuz i did the same thing in World At War.
Yeah then thats my problem. I'm usually going for some long range kill with it. I really want the tactical knife but honestly.. I suck with any of the handguns. BUT i'm pretty awesome with the throwing knife :)

LOL yea man thats was cod does. it messed up my sleeping habits. i play nazi zombies til 6am and ever since then (last may) i still havent recovered.

that sounds about right same as my situation this week, today is the first day that i have woke up properly before 12pm.

btw, me and a buddy online have found some sweet hiding spots on nearly every level where we go and do what we call nuke boosting, that is boosting the challenges for calling in nukes

the hiding spots are fool-proof and work every time almost, places where no-one will ever find you if you, ensuring you have cold blooded and ninja perks on

there's a place on afgan on top of the hill where the C flag is in domination mode, if you go to the edge of the hill there's 2 cones, and behind them further down the hill is a small rock big enough for two people to stand on. one of us tactical insertion the other shanks with the commando knife, can get 25 kills in about 5 mins easily that way then ... NUKE!

the Scar-H sucks balls compared with the M4A1 Assault rifle of the same class.

Scar-H is good for death matches though because it requires less bullets to kill an opponent.

in normal team death match however when using the Scar-H i have to reload after every kill, whereas the M4A1 has rounds of 180 bullets.

my ideal class set up is as follows:

Assault rifle with Silencer equipped.

Claymores.
Stun Grenades.

Scavenger pro - (or if Hardcore - Bling Pro with Silencer & Heartbeat Sensor).
Cold blooded Pro.
Ninja Pro.

Killstreaks: Attack Helicopter, Chopper Gunner, Nuke

^one of the reasons why mw2 sucks

i unload a goddamn clip and they stab me from 30ft away

not in hardcore team deathmatch ;)

in other modes i use stopping power pro perk or the FMJ attatchment with Bling, especially with the sniper rifle you need them one shot kills.

last update patched the unlimited care-package glitch though it is still possible to do it by other means.

i joined one of my buddies private matches before the update and half the map was covered in care package crates :D

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.