SiGh exposed. (w/photos)

The.Menace

Staff member
SiGh exposed. (w/photo)

*wonders why no one seems to have better things to do - well, it brings some fun back to the board so I guess it's ok..... but ya all know that his is the www ... right? *

Eric

SiGh exposed. (w/photo)

First, let me address the Stephanie situation. I find it rediculous for me to even have to defend myself. If I was really hitting on this 16 year old girl, I wouldn't be on a mic in a chatroom doing it. Outside of the chatroom, I've probably spoken to her on 3 occasions. I don't hit on her and anything I say in the chatroom is out of amusement. Clearly, all in the chat do find it funny. There's nothing else to say on it because it's all a joke. I do the same on here when it comes to joking about 16 yr olds.

SiGh said:
Shortly after froggie went to jail (free froggie!), Eric and I started to talk. And at the beginning we were mad chill. He'd IM me at the most random times (often drunk) and I'd enjoy the convos we had (no homo). Then we all downloaded Y!Chat and started to have conferences a few times a week. Puffy, Lansky, Dante, Kaka, Darkie, Artsy and a few others have all been there on the most regular. Then one night Stephanie (rip2pacandkadafi) joined in on the chat (and then quickly became a regular) and the way Eric would hit on her became amusing to us.

Everything took a wrong turn when we realized that he wasn't just "joking" with her.
I think that's where you were lost in my humor. I was always joking.

Since steph wouldnt MUCH pay attention to those things it led to the point where now Eric can't stand me. He checks my myspace very often just to see if she's left me any comments. And if she leaves comments on my page he would get mad and discuss it during the Y! Chats. The same shits---just over and over again.
I checked your myspace looking for clues in comments of your friends , but you only have streethop friends. I wasn't checking for her messages. I simply noticed that she left you more comments than anyone else, and vice versa.

So to make shit more weird he would start asking ME questions in the chat room--(Ie: my age, name, pictures, location and etc etc). So to fuck with him I'd say anything and everything. No matter what I'd say, he'd be like "stfu, ur lying". lol. Mind you--during all these times he's "drunk".
I ask you because you're a con and it's annoying.

She isnt 15, she's 16. And I don't know how much of a problem he has, but she's not the first underage girl that he's been "attracted" to. Im not tryna make Eric look like a real pedo and shit, cuz he's never done anything sexual with an underage girl. But he has shown us photos of younger girls and said "oh damn" and what he'd do to them when'd they'd turn 18.
Lol, again another joke. And I think you know that and you're just trying to use it against me. I've also shown pics of gay men taking it up the butt. This makes me gay as well apparently. I just do things to get a reaction. Hence the countless of exposures I do. And come to think of it, I don't think I've ever sent pics of underrage girls, just ones that look underrage and I just go with it.

Lol. Aight in all seriousness, what is this thread about? For the regular people, its pointless. But to the few people that have talked to you or has been in on these yahoo chats they KNOW that its about me talking to stephanie. You even said it was in the first thread you made about the exposure.
I think this is something you've come to a conclusion on your own along with your co-conspirators in the chat. I didn't say anything of the sort in the other thread. The other thread is a duplicate of this one. I'm not jealous of a 16 year old and a 27 year old talking.

Look bottom line is, YOU THINK its alright if the person is black to admit it cuz they have nuthing to hide. Why? Cuz you think its the coolest thing to be. And if the person is not black and they dont admit it its cuz they are white and are affraid to say it.
The thing is no matter what I am, YOU will never know. And that's because its MY CHOICE not to tell. Not because "if he isn't a certain color--he can't feel comfortable to tell it".
I don't even know what you just said here. It's not about who you are or who you aren't. I just find it weird to talk to someone I know nothing about. For all I know I could be talking to a fat shit in Iowa (wait, we already have one of those here). I just never understand why people hide behind a computer and not tell anything about themselves. What's the big deal? What do you have to hide?

I think he was just pissed that we kept asking how froggie was. And in return he just said "fuck froggie, I dont care about him and that he's in jail"--just so we would stop asking him.
If this doesn't show I'm a joker, then I don't know what does. And yeah, you're right on this point. To answer GhettoStar's question--I don't know how Stefan is. I haven't written him. I have ADD, I can't sit here and write a letter to a guy. I keep saying I will, but I never have. It reflects poorly on my character. Some may laugh because it's just some dude from the internet, but I personally feel bad cause it's someone that's in jail and I know he doesn't have anyone.

I don't even have beef with you. I don't have problems with you. I'm just saying there are things you have not been honest about with yourself. And it's yet to be addressed. I know what I'm talking about.

PuffnScruff

SiGh exposed. (w/photo)

Big Easy said:
First, let me address the Stephanie situation. I find it rediculous for me to even have to defend myself. If I was really hitting on this 16 year old girl, I wouldn't be on a mic in a chatroom doing it. Outside of the chatroom, I've probably spoken to her on 3 occasions. I don't hit on her and anything I say in the chatroom is out of amusement. Clearly, all in the chat do find it funny. There's nothing else to say on it because it's all a joke. I do the same on here when it comes to joking about 16 yr olds. .
you have built it up in YOUR head that it is a joke

I think that's where you were lost in my humor. I was always joking..
oh no, no you were not always joking. just face it. we have grown to know you pretty well over a certian time and i think it is easy to tell when you are joking and not. you were not joking in those cases.

I checked your myspace looking for clues in comments of your friends , but you only have streethop friends. I wasn't checking for her messages. I simply noticed that she left you more comments than anyone else, and vice versa..
that isnt flirting

I ask you because you're a con and it's annoying.
speaking of annoying

Lol, again another joke. And I think you know that and you're just trying to use it against me. I've also shown pics of gay men taking it up the butt. This makes me gay as well apparently. I just do things to get a reaction. Hence the countless of exposures I do. And come to think of it, I don't think I've ever sent pics of underrage girls, just ones that look underrage and I just go with it..
that is b.s. because you have sent me countless of pics of girls that are under the age of 18 and asking me what i think. some of them you said went to the school you used to work at

I think this is something you've come to a conclusion on your own along with your co-conspirators in the chat. I didn't say anything of the sort in the other thread. The other thread is a duplicate of this one. I'm not jealous of a 16 year old and a 27 year old talking.
you have shown that you are jealous countless of time. it is easy to tell just by the tone of your voice.

I don't even know what you just said here. It's not about who you are or who you aren't. I just find it weird to talk to someone I know nothing about. For all I know I could be talking to a fat shit in Iowa (wait, we already have one of those here). I just never understand why people hide behind a computer and not tell anything about themselves. What's the big deal? What do you have to hide?
there is a thing called privacy. as the years have gone by i wish i havent put myself out on the net as much as i have in the past, i.e. pics etc.
maybe some people feel they need the net fame *coughs*
I don't even have beef with you. I don't have problems with you. I'm just saying there are things you have not been honest about with yourself. And it's yet to be addressed. I know what I'm talking about.
the only thing that needs to be addressed is your obssession with another man...sigh. get over it

i still love you :) it's just the honest truth. dont be mad that this is another failed exposure thread and it has turned against you. i told you it would. stop trying to protect your e-rep that you hold so dear to you

Eric

SiGh exposed. (w/photo)

puff this hasn't failed. I've yet to be proven wrong. and I am supreme actor...look at wigger era.

chronic...anywhere between the hours of 9pm and 3am est.

SiGh exposed. (w/photo)

I wanna get on this y chat thing too! I have a mic but never used it yet... Add me when yall do: alleyezonme286 (all lower case)

edit: I just turned my yahoo messenger on for the first time in like 3months.. I got Lansky and I think Big Easy (Huffman?)'s add.

Dante

Meyer & Dante Best Friends4eva
SiGh exposed. (w/photo)

those who remember traz and froggy will know that eric fronted himself off as frog's friend.

tonight i will post proof that froggy thinks that eric is a chump, in froggy's own writing.

yes, it seems that i was the only person on tb to write to the guy, which i think is a damn shame - especially since his former net crew were pretty quick to do an about face on him when the convenience of the internet was subtracted from the equation. while flipp is out filtering water in uganda, bino is putting buffets out of business, and eric is sorting mail, it never crossed their minds to take the 5 minutes to write their former friend who's in a federal pen. i've never been locked up, but i think any person can imagine how significant just one letter could be to help bring some outside light into someone's cell. i wouldn't wish friends like you guys on anyone.

that being said, froggy has requested me to give out his address to those who would like to write him. pm me and i will give it to you. syn, pm me as well.

with regard to eric and his hitting on a minor, i think it doesn't take chris hansen to see what's going on here. eric hits on steph under the guise of it all being in play so that he won't look like a deviant. i do think that his dialogue has serious undertones, and if he lived in the same city as steph (or 3 hours away) i do think he'd try to link up with her to play cards, go play video games, a game of twister, or whatever things grown men do to gain entry with children. the fact that he says and requests things of her that an adult would have no business saying to a minor in real life isn't made light by the fact that it takes place over the internet and is followed by a laugh or an, "i'm just kidding!"

the real exposure in this thread is that:

a) eric stalks too many people on this board
b) eric is mad that a black person won't wear their blackness on their sleeve, because he thinks black is cool
c) sigh needs a new keyboard
d) eric is an internet pedo and we may see him on dateline nbc next season
e) eric can take the time to write fake letters from dante to him, but not a real letter from him to his so called buddy

net fame?

ill-matic

SiGh exposed. (w/photo)

lol there's some serious vulgar shit going on behind the scenes of tupac board.

edit;

someone explain to me - are dante and easy friends or what? it kinda threw me off when i read that theyre in the same yahoo chats together...whats the deal

SiGh exposed. (w/photo)

Dante said:
the real exposure in this thread is that:

a) eric stalks too many people on this board
b) eric is mad that a black person won't wear their blackness on their sleeve, because he thinks black is cool
c) sigh needs a new keyboard
d) eric is an internet pedo and we may see him on dateline nbc next season
e) eric can take the time to write fake letters from dante to him, but not a real letter from him to his so called buddy

net fame?
LOL! Damn... this thread is wild! I've been back on the board since like Feb. but I really dont talk to people off the board aside from a few people on my myspace and diaz (mia?).. Looks like alot of drama goin on!!!!

SicC

Dying Breed
Staff member
SiGh exposed. (w/photo)

GhettoStar said:
Sigh is cool people with me and never once has he told me he's black (which I would think he'd do since I'm one of few Black kids here on this board). This threads funny I see no harm in it. But in defending E I'd meet Keco too. Most the single (and some not) males, and even chicas, would not pass up the chance.

Unrelated: E how is Froggie doin?

Lies..your white!

pz

masta247

Staff member
SiGh exposed. (w/photo)

finally something interesting going on ;)

I spoke with Sigh numerous times, maybe I don't know him that well but when I red this thread I thought it's a joke or like people said.. it's about something else. Who would do a thread like this, written like that without any other intentions?

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
SiGh exposed. (w/photo)

I don't know about Eric's situation, but I do know that there's something about SiGh that gives off "fakeness". I noticed it a long time ago, but I wasn't keen on looking into it.

SiGh exposed. (w/photo)

Ok, this is all just weird.

Stephanie is a cool girl, i've spoken to her numerous times on MSN. She's ambitious, has a good heart, and quite mature for a sister her age.

Keco, well she's my buddy... that should say it all.

Anyway , i'm out...

ps: I think pedophiles need to have their penises amputated and have their throats slit with their own femur bones sharpened enough to be able to cause the needed trauma to cut open the skin and rupture the artery. You sick fuckers.

SiGh exposed. (w/photo)

You dudes got to much time on your hands.

Take a shower, put some nice clothes on, go to a club, meet girl, have sex, and relax.

keco52

Staff member
SiGh exposed. (w/photo)

LOL! You've said it to me, dante and darkie as well.

And for the Keco exposure--if it's what I think its about. Talk to her about it first--cuz well you know why. Or it might end up getting deleted.
scuse'em?!

ChrisZimbo

Staff member
SiGh exposed. (w/photo)

lame does not express the way i feel about this thread , anyways sigh , or whatever the fuck your name is , why dont you tell us what race you are so people can stop making homo threads about you

Chronic

SiGh exposed. (w/photo)

ill_joe said:
You dudes got to much time on your hands.

Take a shower, put some nice clothes on, go to a club, meet girl, have sex, and relax.
I've never seen anyone say this before, ever.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.