The "Funny" Pictures Thread

Preach

DO NOT BE DISSIN THE BELLY!!! i actually used to have one of those.

also, had to google the rollin pic cause it was so fucking hilarious.

LMAO. i'm so going to hell.

raywaters11

lol who's dissin? i was... admiring, haha. attractive man isnt he...

lmao yeah we're both going to hell but i'll be damned if that aint the funniest pic i've seen in a good while.

raywaters11

^^^ cool lil experiment
around here, someone would steal the camera, just to be a cunt.

or take a pic of their balls.

and that person would prolly be me, if the camera had zoom.

Preach

it has been suggested a gazillion times. i don't understand why this thread isn't just stickied. it's not like we have so many IMPORTANT stickies that it would clutter anything, and it's probably one of the funniest threads on here. i emphasize my point with my typical fashion of spamming:

WHY IS THIS THREAD NOT A STICKY!?!?!?!

STICKY!!! STICKY!!! STICKY!!! STICKY!!! STICKY!!! STICKY!!! STICKY!!! STICKY!!! STICKY!!! STICKY!!! STICKY!!! STICKY!!! STICKY!!! STICKY!!! STICKY!!! STICKY!!! STICKY!!! STICKY!!! STICKY!!! STICKY!!! STICKY!!! STICKY!!! STICKY!!! STICKY!!! STICKY!!! STICKY!!! STICKY!!! STICKY!!! STICKY!!! STICKY!!! STICKY!!! STICKY!!! STICKY!!! STICKY!!! STICKY!!! STICKY!!! STICKY!!! STICKY!!! STICKY!!! STICKY!!! STICKY!!! STICKY!!! STICKY!!! STICKY!!! STICKY!!! STICKY!!! STICKY!!! STICKY!!! STICKY!!! STICKY!!! STICKY!!! STICKY!!! STICKY!!! STICKY!!! STICKY!!! STICKY!!! STICKY!!! STICKY!!! STICKY!!! STICKY!!! STICKY!!! STICKY!!! STICKY!!! STICKY!!! STICKY!!! STICKY!!! STICKY!!! STICKY!!! STICKY!!! STICKY!!! STICKY!!! STICKY!!! STICKY!!! STICKY!!! STICKY!!! STICKY!!! STICKY!!! STICKY!!! STICKY!!! STICKY!!! STICKY!!! STICKY!!! STICKY!!! STICKY!!! STICKY!!! STICKY!!! STICKY!!! STICKY!!! STICKY!!! STICKY!!! STICKY!!! STICKY!!! STICKY!!! STICKY!!! STICKY!!! STICKY!!! STICKY!!! STICKY!!! STICKY!!! STICKY!!! STICKY!!! STICKY!!! STICKY!!! STICKY!!! STICKY!!! STICKY!!! STICKY!!! STICKY!!! STICKY!!! STICKY!!! STICKY!!! STICKY!!! STICKY!!! STICKY!!! STICKY!!! STICKY!!! STICKY!!! STICKY!!! STICKY!!! STICKY!!! STICKY!!! STICKY!!! STICKY!!! STICKY!!! STICKY!!! STICKY!!! STICKY!!! STICKY!!! STICKY!!! STICKY!!! STICKY!!! STICKY!!! STICKY!!! STICKY!!! STICKY!!! STICKY!!! STICKY!!! STICKY!!! STICKY!!! STICKY!!! STICKY!!! STICKY!!! STICKY!!! STICKY!!! STICKY!!! STICKY!!! STICKY!!! STICKY!!! STICKY!!! STICKY!!! STICKY!!! STICKY!!! STICKY!!! STICKY!!! STICKY!!

K?

Preach

what's wrong with the last two? the cake looks quite delicious. and the chick with the lawn mower tattoo, what the hell, i thought it looked cool as fuck.

i see the thread got stickied. now i suggest for a better name for it, so a (super-/)mod should edit that as well. "Funny Pictures Thread" maybe? since my method seemed to work so well...

CAN YOU ALSO CHANGE THE THREAD NAME TO "FUNNY PICTJARS THREAD!"?

Preach

hey, it's not my fault you employ stoners and otherwise unattentive people as your staff. things were so much better back when i was supermod :cool:

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online