This is my thread

I have a boomer neighbor that lights up his piece of shit American flag with a spotlight. Typical old white entitled fat boomer American with an excessively large RV in this tiny driveway. When the power goes out, I hear his generator kick-in so he can continue to light up his piece of shit American flag.

Independence Day is the worst fucking holiday in this country. Sorry to keep saying it but it's 2-3 days of complete fucking American morons setting off explosives until midnight. A bunch of fucking morons. OD or blowup, help out the depopulation agenda so the deep state wouldn't be so hard on the rest of us trying to live.

Heard a few pops at around 12:44 but I think the explosion addicts went to bed. Finally. I'm sure they saved a few for tomorrow because they just can't get enough of explosions everyday.

Don't call them cavemen, that would be offensive to cavemen.

Don't judge me on this post. Look at what I've done in the last 3 years.

Actually Joe, this post is a great representation of how crappy I am.

https://www.kare11.com/article/news...ation/89-901243fe-3732-4870-9aba-189e0d621fbe

it's "touchy" - in other words, they don't want you to talk about it and instead set off explosives.

"It's complicated" "It's touchy""It has a long history" -- yeah whatever, it seems pretty fucking simple to me.

Took the dog to the park this morning and sure enough the explosion addicts had left their garbage behind. Such lovely people.

Lincoln was a bad man!

It's touchy!

Make room! Giant eggplants coming through!

No real surprise for me to see the la la landers being shocked at how demented Biden is. It's been clear to see for 3 years. The reason I'm not surprised is because we've already seen this illusion with Obama and Biden is just an extension of that crazy white female liberal Administration.

Here's a little not-so-secret secret I've learned --- it's supposed to divide us.

Oh, I'm on a fucking roll today.

No matter where I go, bitches be complaining about how political posts ruins their lunch break at work or some fucking bullshit like that. Try working bitch. Talk to co-workers bitch. Pay attention to your food, be intimate with what you consume, bitch. Go make some memes, bitch.

Okay, I'm done. Ready to go polish some tarnished brass ornaments I picked up at the thrift shop.

peace

Last edited:

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.