This is my thread

masta247

Staff member
Just read about your mom, dilla. Very sorry to hear. I know we don't come here as often, but it makes me unreasonably sad to see you going through a tough time. Is there anything you need from your weird online Streethop friends?

dilla

Trumpfan17 aka Coonie aka Dilla aka Tennis Dog
Just read about your mom, dilla. Very sorry to hear. I know we don't come here as often, but it makes me unreasonably sad to see you going through a tough time. Is there anything you need from your weird online Streethop friends?

Thanks, man.

Not much anyone can do. My sister and I have been picking up the pieces for the home and clinic while my dad continues to go to work. He's sad too and the three of us spend about an hour together before bed every night and just talk. We also unearthed the photo albums we had kept packed away in a closet. All pictures from the 80s up until the late-90s. I never saw too many pictures of my mom from when I was a kid but they are all there. It's comforting and sad at the same time to go through those now and never when she was around.

But no, there's nothing that can be done and we've accepted that. Her oncologist came by yesterday and we talked some more. It was a particularly aggressive type of mutation. Colon cancers are typically slow growing and we assumed she had the growth for at least a year or two but its sounds like, in theory, it was here within the last year. Just really unfortunate and unlucky for my mom. I think that's the saddest part, especially when going through her stuff, she had planned to be around for a long time and this was just so unexpected. It always is.

We're just going to keep moving forward. As I mentioned before, I promised her I'd finish my medical degree so I'm gearing up to get back on that horse as well. Who knows what happens after that.

I'll just remain grateful that a lot of family and friends came together for us during our time of need and that I still maintain contact with family that previously we hadn't. I hope it stays that way. It's a bittersweet scenario but I'll take the positives and forget about the negatives.

Every time Israel fights a war, I'm reminded that "the Jews" do not in fact control the entire media - at least, not very effectively.
Just the ones under the Rothchild umbrella which is like 4 out of 5.

They should stop lecturing us on how "Thorny History" is and just go back to the drawing board - especially now that Ukraine isn't working out too well.

madajewscar.JPG

Not sure how Hitler would have felt about the whole Argentina thing....:rolleyes:

Last edited:
from xym

“"A nightmare and a dream": Palestinians rise up w/ Ali Abunimah“ (The Red Nation).

This is the first noticeable Israeli massacre after the creation of the Multipolar World. Israel wants to get in on this, hence the proposed trade route from India to Europe through Saudi Arabia and Israel, but Israel is very close to making itself a permanent Multipolar pariah.

Netanyahu's Dangerous Overreaction w/Alastair Crooke fmr Brit ambassador“ (Napolitano).

I’m reading and watching a lot of people warning that Gaza will now be fully ethnically cleansed. That won’t happen. The IDF isn’t capable of much of anything, except carpet bombing, and the cost of the constant carpet bombing required to depopulate Gaza will, as before, be outrage from the world community. Bibi will eventually back down. If he doesn’t, he will have a full regional war, facing Hezbollah, Iran, Jordan, Syria, Turkey and Egypt, even the Saudis and Pakistanis. Israel will be permanently excluded from the Multipolar World, its economy will be wrecked, and the Khazars may even get pushed into the sea.

Again, as usual, we have to stop buying into the (((media))) lies of Israeli power, which are constructed to serve as a warning. If the Muslim world is angry enough, the threats won’t help. Israel has nukes, but if it uses them, it will be a permanent international pariah. The men in the tiny hats are fully aware of all of this. Bibi has to kill enough Muslims to satiate the usual Khazar blood lust, it is almost like a ritual sacrifice, perhaps some multiple of the Israeli Jewish dead, and then he can back down. If he goes into Gaza in a land war, stupid but probable (and falling into the trap set by Hamas), the systematic issues with the IDF will be revealed for all to see, and the staggering number of IDF casualties will soon put an end to the operation, and even to Bibi’s power (and then he goes to jail).

Origins of Hamas/Israeli War w/ John J. Mearsheimer“ (Napolitano).

Excellent all around. The funniest thing is that the full two-state solution, as originally proposed by the Saudis and repeated just now by Putin, is, despite all the Khazar atrocities, still on the table for Israel. Clean the scum settlers out of the Occupied Territories and East Jerusalem, and establish a Palestinian state in the Occupied Territories and Gaza, with East Jerusalem as its capital, and Israel is home free, fully ‘normalized’ with everybody, a ‘normal’ country like every other country for all time. But there is not a snowball’s chance in hell they can agree to it. Not only will they not give up these things they have stolen to keep the other things they have stolen, they will never give up the prospect of Greater Israel.

dilla

Trumpfan17 aka Coonie aka Dilla aka Tennis Dog
I don't know if I ever mentioned my desire to go to The Smokies but it's been a desire of mine for almost two years.

Finally took the trip with my sister, just the two of us. Fucking amazing experience. Still here but the drive through the mountains to Gatlinburg was surreal and incredible. Didn't stop along the way as much as I wanted to but did enough to appreciate the world around me a lot more than I did before. Nothing made me feel as small and insignificant since I visited the Grand Canyon 14 years ago.

Went to a Harrah's along the way and was given $50 of house money. Walked out with $24 in winnings. I don't know how I won but all I played was the slots and mashed buttons like autist.

Got curious and I checked Perry's drug abuse history. Dang... he lived long.

from Wiki

In February 2001, Perry paused productions of Friends and Serving Sara for two months so that he could enter in-patient rehabilitation for his addictions to Vicodin, methadone, amphetamines, and alcohol. He later revealed that due to his substance use disorder, he did not remember a three-year period when he was acting on Friends.

While Perry stated in 2002 that he had made a resolute effort not to drink on the set of Friends, he did come to work on the show with extreme hangovers and sometimes sweated and shook on set. During the later seasons of the series, he was frequently drunk or high on set. His castmates made efforts to help him (even staging an intervention), but were unsuccessful.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.