This is my thread

Bobby Kennedy's shit stirring is worth the price of admission in an otherwise mundane presidential election rematch that most people don't want!

I heard they found a Russian biolab at Mar-a-Lago! :D

Former US president Bill Clinton raised eyebrows while making an official statement on Friday. "I wake up next to Hurricane Hillary every morning!" the former president said, shocking reporters with suggestion that the political couple still sleeps in the same bed.

I think everyone built a raft and escaped this island, leaving only me.

Shoutout to recent lurkers, tHuG $TyLe, DaFunk, Katie, ARon and a couple of invisibles.

I visited 2Pac Scene Discord to see how Preach was doing but I was left confused. I love SH.com UI.

Anybody else think this recent phenomenon of stupid people blowing up pink or blue powders to reveal the sex of the unborn is out of control? They managed to crash an airplane this time. It seems like it started around the same time as "mainstreaming" of non-binary or gender neutral fad. Probably because Obama is a homosexual, he also wanted more black men in commercials for cleaning products. lol

What we need is detergent pods that look more delicious!

Random/

Speaking of Obama, the dinner tonight is Sloppy Joe and fries :)

Predictably, Jill Bin Biden tests positive for covid. Couple weeks goes by and it'll be a couple of WH staffers and finally on to the president with one foot in the grave. They all come back healthy after a week and tell us how we need to get our boosters if we want to be good little citizens. Yeah, they think we're stupid. Fuck them.

Still waiting for the miracle event of the virus taking down the entire establishment.

Last edited:

ARon

I think everyone built a raft and escaped this island, leaving only me.

Shoutout to recent lurkers, tHuG $TyLe, DaFunk, Katie, ARon and a couple of invisibles.

I visited 2Pac Scene Discord to see how Preach was doing but I was left confused. I love SH.com UI.

Anybody else think this recent phenomenon of stupid people blowing up pink or blue powders to reveal the sex of the unborn is out of control? They managed to crash an airplane this time. It seems like it started around the same time as "mainstreaming" of non-binary or gender neutral fad. Probably because Obama is a homosexual, he also wanted more black men in commercials for cleaning products. lol

What we need is detergent pods that look more delicious!

Random/

Speaking of Obama, the dinner tonight is Sloppy Joe and fries :)

Predictably, Jill Bin Biden tests positive for covid. Couple weeks goes by and it'll be a couple of WH staffers and finally on to the president with one foot in the grave. They all come back healthy after a week and tell us how we need to get our boosters if we want to be good little citizens. Yeah, they think we're stupid. Fuck them.

Still waiting for the miracle event of the virus taking down the entire establishment.
What do you want from us?

Your crazy keeps me entertained

I don't want anything. What do you want? Glad to be of service.

It's worse than I thought

• The 2017 Sawmill Fire in Arizona was caused by a gender reveal party that combined blue powder and Tannerite. Other dangerous stunts have involved fireworks and alligators.[18]
  • In 2018, "gender reveal burnouts", in which cars emit billowing clouds of pink or blue smoke, became a popular fad in Australia. The Queensland Police Service warns that this practice is dangerous, and that a number of attempted "burnouts" have resulted in flaming vehicles and arrests.[19]
  • In September 2019, a plane crashed in Turkey, Texas, when a low-flying crop duster was attempting to drop 350 gallons of colored water for a reveal. The pilot was not injured and the passenger received minor injuries.[20]
  • In October 2019, a woman was killed in Knoxville, Iowa, by flying shrapnel from the explosion of an improvised explosive device meant to reveal her grandchild's gender. The device, made from a metal cylinder packed with gunpowder and colored baby powder, was intended to project a display vertically, but the tape covering its top caused it to explode and fragment in a manner similar to a pipe bomb.[21] The force of the explosion was such that the shrapnel fragment that killed the victim continued through the air for another 144 yards before coming to a rest in a field adjacent to the property where the party was taking place.[22]
  • In September 2020, a gender reveal pyrotechnic device started the El Dorado Fire near Yucaipa, California, destroying homes, prompting evacuations, burning thousands of acres,[23][24] and causing the death of one firefighter.[25]
  • On February 21, 2021, the accidental explosion of an in-development gender reveal device in Liberty, New York, killed the father-to-be and injured his younger brother.[26][27]
  • On March 29, 2021, two people were killed when a plane crashed in the Caribbean Sea off the coast of Mexico while carrying a trailing sign that read "It's a girl!"[28][29]
  • On April 20, 2021, 80 pounds of Tannerite were detonated during a gender reveal party near Kingston, New Hampshire, causing mild to moderate damage to buildings surrounding the radius of the explosion.[30]
  • On May 31, 2021, a gender reveal party near Fort McMurray, Alberta, burned half a hectare of forest after the shooting of an exploding target. The organizers were fined $600 under the province's Forest and Prairie Protection Act.[31]
  • On September 25, 2022, a couple in Mato Grosso, Brazil, dyed a waterfall blue as part of a gender reveal party. The 18-meter (59 ft) tall waterfall is located on the Queima-Pé River, the main source of fresh water for the city of Tangará da Serra.[32] Mato Grosso's environmental protection authority has charged them with a violation of federal law.[33]
  • On September 2, 2023, a Piper PA-25 Pawnee crop duster crashed during a gender reveal party in Navolato, Sinaloa, Mexico. The plane had been employed to drop pink powder over the party, but crashed during the manoeuvre when the aircraft's left wing separated from the fuselage. A viral video of the incident showed that some guests were not immediately aware the plane crashed.[34] The pilot died on the way to the hospital.[35]

Last edited:

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.